Will there any Super Bitcoin be generated? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Roomi

Will there any Super Bitcoin be generated?

On 1/27/2020 at 2:56 PM, Roomi said:

This is an interesting idea that as per growth of technology we are seeing daily new updates are coming in digital world. Now we have seen many of different and wonderful technologies are coming into being. Often a question comes in mind that if Satoshi Nakamoto can create an amazing technology, why another mind can not produce a technology which will have more powerful features than current blockchain technology. If it will done we could see a Super Bitcoin which will eliminate existing bitcoin. 

Whats your opinion in this regard? Have anyone think like this before?

first of all the name "super bitcoin" sounds like a scam lol but what im saying is that you cant actually convince investors to start investing again in a coin that already have a version in the market.

If super bitcoin will be created first the question will be.  By who? Who will created it. The government might come it to make it Centralised

well aint this just a waste of topic and just a land for spammers to post their useless posts? what do you even mean by super bitcoin? what will it be used for and how will it be better than bitcoin? make a topic that people can actually discuss!

7 hours ago, lesssubs said:

Bitcoin was great and great. in the event that super bitcoin is certainly more superb. But I think it'll be troublesome since bitcoin is as of now No. 1 in esteem and ubiquity. In case yes I am exceptionally welcome

Yes everyone is agreed that bitcoin is still no. 1 in the world, but this is just an assumption. And i believe one day we should have an updated version of bitcoin whether the existing upgraded to newer technology or new one could be. 

I personally think that bitcoin already is the super bitcoin and that changing the name would make it less believable because the public or the market knows bitcoin as bitcoin and it has a huge goodwill generated with that name.

On 1/27/2020 at 4:56 PM, Roomi said:

This is an interesting idea that as per growth of technology we are seeing daily new updates are coming in digital world. Now we have seen many of different and wonderful technologies are coming into being. Often a question comes in mind that if Satoshi Nakamoto can create an amazing technology, why another mind can not produce a technology which will have more powerful features than current blockchain technology. If it will done we could see a Super Bitcoin which will eliminate existing bitcoin. 

Yes guys It can be possible in the future if someone might be a Great project and people might get alot fingered In these. And I am happy to see these interests. So we will be love soon.

On 1/27/2020 at 4:56 PM, Roomi said:

Yes guys It can be possible in the future if someone might be a Great project and people might get alot fingered In these. And I am happy to see these interests. So we will be love soon.

Interesting way to express it. apt selected time in the outlook the established bitcoin will prevail on restructured particular how and a little new reputation will be given. The hunk series behind bitcoin will prone and be drastically reorganized at selected feature and apt is constantly departure through changes to come across the new stress of everyone. pardon? this will be called will be attention-grabbing though. nonetheless I cannot especially feel of crypto area without just now accepted wisdom of bitcoin therefore it has a main connection to the crypto planet that we hold the complete befit old to subsequently completely eliminating the appoint bitcoin would be a key variation for everyone.

Previously my mind had not come here even if there is someone who can beat Blockchain technology. What do you personally think about the programming language that I can make for an effective and efficient digital world project?

There have been many altcoins that came with the intention of replacing bitcoin as the new king of the crypto world but they all fail cause bitcoin is just way better but this does not mean that there wouldn't be a super bitcoin that will take over, just not now.

no its not happening , there are many cryptos that have been created but could not take the place of bitcoin , it has always been the best but i see future in the ethereum in the future and can be that super bitcoin that you named it

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/28/2020 at 10:01 AM, Ridam said:

Yes the technology will be created after the coming of google quantum computer,but i think all bitcoins were already mined untill the google quantum computer launched commercially for consumers 

I think no new cryptocoin will be started which will be much popular than btc. btc is the most profitable coin the market now and the time btc is the ranking one coin.

On 1/27/2020 at 12:56 PM, Roomi said:

take the place of bitcoin is very hard, right now. but i think that there are a few chances that some other cryptocurrency will be take his place. but i don't think this will happen for real, but who knows anything can happen

On 1/27/2020 at 7:56 PM, Roomi said:

, why another mind can not produce a technology which will have more powerful features than current blockchain technology.

Maybe they thinking that too,but world of crypto is just evolving, so it takes time to make or plan for new features,system or project that can enhance bitcoin more. Let's just wait and see.

That would just be another alternative coin. Those coins that did exists after the success of bitcoin are called alternative coins. No one of them ever beat bitcoin in the rank 1 place. If super bitcoin will be developed, it will not eliminate bitcoin since there are a lot of holders of bitcoin. But it is possible that something like that will be created.

nMvFbuZ.png

I don't get if in attendance will be any super Bitcoin generated.  perhaps or new coins will reach like Bitcoin.  It will launch new coins.  If you succeed with a clever currency, you bottle depart to a high-quality place.

There have been lot of altcoins and Bitcoin forks trying to create a super Bitcoin but none succeeded, Bitcoin is still the best and it will be like that for some time.

1 hour ago, skipes said:

I fair indeed assume when ever bitcoin have done this interesting specific field ordinarily the a moment like you accepted genuinely bitcoin must be incredible assign afte bitcoin to assist get the colossal crypto up-to-dateness it incorporates to reach a few coin favor bitcoin considering that a expansive number of will have a few direction

I am sorry, but I do not get the idea that you want to deliver. Maybe try to reconstruct your grammar a little more, so we could understand you better. I had re-read your content but I still, did not get the thought. Or maybe you are just a person that thinks really deep?

• -2 1

nMvFbuZ.png

I think in the future, this kind of coin will be generated because like what you said technology is growing. Technology will be really advance and better in the future so there is a high possibility that bitcoin will be replaced by new coin.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 04.02.2020 at 14:58, Ibrahimbabaa said:

We need it. cryptocurrency is banish overly imperfect to interchange time-honored payment systems. A single currency, digital or any other, is possible only at what time altogether states are united in a single union or a sole state.

I do not think this type of aspect might be made in future . Bitcoin will be a notable fulfillment and severa others have endeavored to make cash like bitcoin however all have fizzled . Conjointly to shape coin like bitcoin will require a awesome disapproved acquire of people who can fantastically get it crypto economic requirements and it is residences.

• +1 1

20 hours ago, Silvinator said:

I don't think a super bitcoin can appear. What I do believe is that they can improve blockchain technology and that can allow bitcoin to increase its growth rate and become one of the most widely used currencies worldwide.

Yes I believe with that, since bitcoin is the first it would not be allowed to die

Sorry I don't know is there any super bitcoin. In my opinion bitcoin is very popular crypto currency. Bitcoin called mother all of crypto currency. If you invest bitcoin then you can get a good profit

On 1/27/2020 at 4:59 PM, Satishmolankar said:

I also think when bitcoin have done this field the another like you said super bitcoin will be a good name afte bitcoin to get the big crypto currency it has to come a coin like bitcoin because many can get a help

Yes I have feelings like you.

l think such is possible but might take time before it will occur. Mostly, good things  like that are hard to be developed. It will require hard work, high knowledge, and technicalities to put such into existence, thus, no one can tell when that will happen. 

Edited by Haony

I cannot say any thing about crypto world.

As the world report Bitcoin is king of whole crypto world and remain whole life. But we know all the crypto world is destitute of user.

If user move an other coins then everything is possible.