Is there a place where i can copy trade fro trading Cypto - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

Is there a place where i can copy trade fro trading Cypto

I want to start trading at yobit, i only have very basic understating of trading, so i want at least for now to have a to have a place where i can follow up what to trade now or what to hold, stuff like that a website link if you know any.

I googled some websites but, i wanted to get opinion from real people, so i would appreciate an answer from someone who is doing this (Copying trade) or Used to.

I was afraid of trading before but now i want to try by following up what others do while i keep on learning perhaps later on i will gain some experience, all i know is that i wanna face my fears, so where guys where can i find these useful resources. a free one would be great

Edited by teminalibug

If you really want to learn about trading then you should start from scratch since there is no shortcut in trading. If you want to learn about the basics on cryptocurrency trading then you should start browsing youtube, there are a lot of tutorials out there that is very helpful for newbies. The next step is to trade with small amount since experience is necessary in order to build skills and knowledge that you will need later on to be ready for serious trading.

JOIN US AND WIN BIG PRIZES FROM DIFFERENT GAMES!!!

https://www.bitsler.com/?ref=Mandoy

13 minutes ago, Mandoy01 said:

If you really want to learn about trading then you should start from scratch since there is no shortcut in trading. If you want to learn about the basics on cryptocurrency trading then you should start browsing youtube, there are a lot of tutorials out there that is very helpful for newbies. The next step is to trade with small amount since experience is necessary in order to build skills and knowledge that you will need later on to be ready for serious trading.

Thanks very much, but from your experience fellow, what is the amount in US Dollar can i use to start trading, i visited few trading sites and most of them required a bigger minimum up 500 usd, for a minimum that too much for me, but so even when i found a website with 50 usd minimum still got scared, i mean the ones that requires 500 usd might gave a good reason, so for your experience how much should i use to start crypto trading

If you want to copy trade then try eTORO broker, they have this copy trading feature that allows you to copy the trading of the expert traders.

I advise you should start with 100$ as minimum. Also try learning how to diversify your portfolio. As I have said there are tutorials on youtube that will help you all you need is to search.

Since you are here in cryptotalk and you are also earning while typing why not start trading at yobit. Then if you are already gain some experience you can also trade at binance, bittrex etc.

Edited by Mandoy01

JOIN US AND WIN BIG PRIZES FROM DIFFERENT GAMES!!!

https://www.bitsler.com/?ref=Mandoy

9 minutes ago, Iwantapony said:

you can follow people on trading view platform. Telegram & Twitter. 

Check out @tonevays.  I am following him for a few years. he is legend 

thanks Iwantapony that was very helpful

3 hours ago, Rohi86 said:

Yeah the fear is legit...because you cant take much risks in this stage....i think you google the names of famous traders and follow them on various social media platforms..then dm them..if they respond you..it will be good..if not then you can just follow their educative posts and gather knowledge...

Well but you can not google the names of the famous traders if you do not know who those famous traders are, and even if you find then it is less likely to get knowledge from them as they are not article writers juts traders.

On 07/10/2019 at 17:06, 1millionClub said:

Aller sur ce site:

tradingview.com

Il existe toutes sortes de traders professionnels et vous pouvez consulter leurs tableaux d'analyse technique pour différents altcoins.

I just opened the page of this site, it is really interesting and in several languages even in Arabic; and statistics and analyzes seem professional to me.

Just now, rosywyt said:

I think the only things good to trade on yobit are only few, and those are Ethereum, Doge, Ripple, Waves, Yo, Xlm and Yovi, then the are for me are shit coins were most of them are moving in the market via pump and dump only. 

My concern and what ii have been asking so far is what pair to trade with let say Litecoin what should i trade against. I have been asking this so many times without respond.

If some one want to do trade then best thing is just do some work for yourself and take knowledge and read charts for this but if you have nothing then I can give you one site which is helping just you have to deposit money and then follow from long list of good and successful traders for good return but still risk is involve as its not guarantee you still can lost you have to brave enough for this.

Before you do that you must first learn or study enough about crypto and also know how the market movements works because if you copy some trading techniques you might not be able to catch up on what you're going to do. 

There are groups that gave free signals where you can follow BUT its not advisable to do that because ,it can lose you,so never ever follow any of that kind and dont look for it,instead do your own research and studies for you to learn.

On 10/7/2019 at 6:48 PM, teminalibug said:

I want to start trading at yobit, i only have very basic understating of trading, so i want at least for now to have a to have a place where i can follow up what to trade now or what to hold, stuff like that a website link if you know any.

I googled some websites but, i wanted to get opinion from real people, so i would appreciate an answer from someone who is doing this (Copying trade) or Used to.

I was afraid of trading before but now i want to try by following up what others do while i keep on learning perhaps later on i will gain some experience, all i know is that i wanna face my fears, so where guys where can i find these useful resources. a free one would be great

You would find many websites regarding this but I do not think you would find them as useful. Because their predictions also go wrong. If you do study about political and economic newses daily and find their impact on financial system then they would solve your 60% to 70% problem. Because crypto is highly vulnerable from outside newses. 

I don't know how to copy trades, I think you should start with learning the most basic trading from youtube as a good option, I recommend starting with ripple and litecoin.

I do not advise you on other people's charts and analyzes, and you should learn to analyze yourself, it is much better, my friend

THINK POSITIVE

I do believe that the Etoro exchange platform and investment platform allows you to copy someone else's trades and allows for you to gain profit that way. I constantly see teh advert for it and have had colleagues use it in the past. You could also use cryptohopper. This is what i am using at the moment. And you can make a decent profit with that bot.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I do not agree with copying the trade, we may find that some traders earn a lot and we copy their deals using copy sites such as eToro, but when they make losses we will fall with these losses as well, we may regret that we did not make our decision by ourselves.

Copy trades you can ask safe brokers or trading experts (if you learn to trade with them it will be an advantage). In addition, you also need to learn for yourself a lot of knowledge. When you have the knowledge you can do it all and succeed.

I think tradingview provides recommendations as well as copies of the trade and you can analyze it through this website which is very good

Life is great and enjoy it

On 2/25/2020 at 7:55 PM, Ms.o said:

There are groups that gave free signals where you can follow BUT its not advisable to do that because ,it can lose you,so never ever follow any of that kind and dont look for it,instead do your own research and studies for you to learn.

Agreed. It's not a recommended way of doing crypto trading because it can't guarantee you good profit, if you do trading based on your own experience then you will get better and better and chances of getting good profit increases.

The number one topic currently is trading, I want to know your trading experiences and what do you think of Crypto talk, do you recommend I stay here?