Day trading tips for a successful trading - Page 3 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
talo122

Day trading tips for a successful trading

Thanks for sharing about these valuable trading tips with us they are helpful and i believe by following and applying them,one can become a successful trader.

• -3 1

i do daily trading and i got a lot if profit from daily trading but it's not good for my health because i have a lot of stress and i have to be awake a lot if time and check market and im thinking about long time holding.i usually use other's signals so i dont have much information to give you but always check charts.

• +5 1

All of your advice is more than great if the person reads it and understands it well and tries to apply it will succeed a lot in trading, it is simple steps but it can make you a very professional trader.

• +2 1

Thank you for the valuable information, of course whenever I said it on your topic correctly and during my trading experience I use all these steps..

On 3/1/2020 at 9:58 PM, laska smrtici said:

I write these things down on paper and put them in front of me to always remember them and work with them and this method is really good

Starting with a small amount of money and choosing the right time to trade is one of the most important points to avoid losses, especially for beginners and newbies. Everyone cannot get any challenge from the comfort of trading currencies on cryptocurrency sales.

• +3 1

On 3/4/2020 at 7:33 AM, Boby said:

I think this is the basic business tips, I need business tips that can deal with difficult business situations, because there are very few choices in the business

If you apply good custom and you can extend your change to someone day in and day out without any additions. Normally, experts do not recommend daily trading because it is a big risk for traders who use a lot of money.

• +2 1

You should also be able to separate small details from the larger picture. How? This can be achieved in two aspects. First, it separates current market movements from the larger trend. The second aspect is related to money management: being able to separate the current deal from the account status and the larger plan.

On 4/19/2020 at 7:16 AM, CrimBit2020 said:

Day trading is not easy and very risky, that is all I can say that someone shouldn't carefully and use only little amount of money or crypto to do. 

I don't recommend a day trading because it does not always gives enough profit and it is not easy to get into I prefer doing trade every day

On 2/11/2020 at 7:19 PM, Sehr said:

Oh thankyou mate for all your information . I read it very carefully  its long but i take some time your information  is very informative i want to start trading but my iq level about trading is zero thats why i learn about it your info is good for me 

You should set a profit target for each trade and cut points if the coin is discounted, remember to follow the goals set. Knowledge will be our main tool for us to succeed here in cryptocurrencies. This may include the size of your deposit and the amount of time you want to spend trading.

• Useful or interesting 1

Thank you for the post and a selection of tips. Some I know and some I need to listen to. When bidding, you need to be careful and learn from past mistakes. I wish profitable trading to all.

I think start we the small invest, knowledge is power and be realistic about profit these three are the best tips to become a successful trader. Others also matters but these three plays huge role.

23 hours ago, Mrpassion said:

Yes it is not easy but sometimes you don't have to wait for so long before you will be able to take some profit.

Yes I don't care to go for long trading if I have some funds remaining in my balance but when I have small capital I prefer short time in other to increase my balance and use it the other way.

On 3/4/2020 at 4:00 AM, Daddminna said:

Day trading regularly requires important skill and methodological analysis. You retain provided practical tips for traders at this point therefore we tin trade lucratively and with a reduced amount of risk.

If you apply good custom and you can extend your change to someone day in and day out without any additions. We must know market trends without proper trends, which we cannot earn when trading intraday in the cryptocurrency market.

They are good recommendations, everything you add is worth the information and knowledge about the market, although the base is in each of us managing our emotions when operating.

On 3/4/2020 at 4:00 AM, Daddminna said:

Day trading regularly requires important skill and methodological analysis. You retain provided practical tips for traders at this point therefore we tin trade lucratively and with a reduced amount of risk.

Everyone cannot get any challenge from the comfort of trading currencies on cryptocurrency sales. The most important thing is to know the market trend without proper trend, which we cannot earn when trading intraday in the cryptocurrency market.

On 3/5/2020 at 1:22 PM, Bokeman said:

these points. Starting with a small amount and choosing the right time for trading is one of the most important points to avoid losing, especially for beginners and new ones

would make it difficult to think so we have a hard time understanding, so in making choices, I want tips that are not fundamental trading principles. Placing buy and sell orders and when the market price goes up and down, your various buy / sell orders will be filled.

Thank you for the valuable advice that can avoid a lot of losing their money. 
We learn from the mistakes of others, rushing to buy currencies, trading in unknown cryptocurrencies,
 and investing in Token projects, 
we can lose time and money, and we wish profitable trading for everyone.

Good job, that was an amazing topic. I'm learning how to trade as a successful trader and your tips surely helped me. Thank you for the clear explanation. Tomorrow I'll review my funds on my exchange and try sticking to your information. I gave you a rep point for that :).

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

Estos consejos comerciales son excelentes para poner en práctica y analizar y crear un blog de análisis e inversión para cada uno de acuerdo con la percepción del mercado, a diferencia de cada comerciante.

• -1 1

Thankyou so much for the tips and sharing us knowledge about Trade ,  my dream is to become successful trader 😄  and i am learning few things from google about startegy  and Trading view graphs etc

On 3/21/2020 at 4:33 PM, Metsik0 said:

Unbelievably valuable topic. I've never read every point with such enjoyment. I don't understand why you have so little reputation, brother. It's a big job and you deserve to be grateful and respected so much. Great example for anyone from our community!

Good plans to trade and some strategies to make and succeed in daily trading and this theme is great for all new members. provided that one can find almost no opportunity in trade.

16 hours ago, deboprotap said:

yes friend you are right.i think we all do this strategies in our day tradiing.also admit the fact that it is more hard to do trades frequently.as we need a good trading knowledge for that.i am not good in trading,so i need these suggestions to be a successful trader

That's good to learn that my post is helpful to you but for more advice you can learn in this forum on more ways to become a successful trader and not only that you can go for further research this can also help you to have some knowledge too.

On 2/11/2020 at 3:47 PM, gigabyteRTX said:

Well, this is a great topic pertaining to the tips that a beginner should follow in order for them to avoid losses in trading I hope they view this nd follow these tips.

You must constantly monitor the market and information from the currency you invest to make timely decisions. To trade, he must choose the right currency. He can then achieve success by trading. You do not need to be a basic expert to be enough for us to get income.

These are golden tips and I worked with them previously and achieved a great success in the field of trading and for this I advise everyone to follow these tips and steps

Life is great and enjoy it

On 1/26/2020 at 9:38 PM, talo122 said:

5- Avoid small cap currenceies 

About this one, it is not the problem of a market cap, but of the actual trading that happens. The liquidity of the order book is important and the real volumes of trading as well. If a coin is only traded by it's devs and they make trades 100% of the coins market cap daily, it might lead into  people falsly believing that there is actual interest in this coin, yet there is nothing at all.