I'm scared of trading, Should i be? - Page 16 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

I'm scared of trading, Should i be?

to start trading you must have a big knowledge ..search for a good teacher online who share his trades with you and you can trusted him..

if you scared of trading so you don't have to work on this field ! or you have to make a try to broke this fears !

or you can invest your coins if you don't like trading !

On 3/23/2020 at 7:17 PM, MCSGlegend said:

I think it is better to be afraid and take steps to improve your trading skills than just stand still, losing money in trading is inevitable, there are no traders who have never lost their money.

I think the first thing we need is courage because without it you will hesitate in acting. No need to use large capital in the first trade. Practice every day and don't give up.

Yes trade is risky , but difficult like think, just you have to learn hard before investing in , so if you are learning about it and you feel good , so just start working , but of you don’t learn hard , i think just wait some day and learn more, this my opinion.

8 hours ago, Basad said:

This is most people started the trading and today they have make it, overcome your fear, learn some fundamental skills and strategies in regards to trading, start with less amount you will be surprise

Now my greatest fear is if I will ever overcome my addiction to gambling, two days ago  i put money for trading but after little loss i put it all in gambling to recover unfortunately lost everything.

On 4/6/2020 at 8:44 PM, jack0 said:

if you fear of trading, then dont try to do with real funds. at first learn it properly and trade on demo account.

Where did you see a crypto exchange with a demo account? This is good if we have one. Newbies can learn and gain experience first.

On 10/30/2019 at 1:08 PM, Deborah Christine said:

If you scared of trading, You should not trade first and start by deepening the science of trading.

Gambling is pure luck, you never know when you lose or win. Trading is also gambling if you do it without any knowledge, but in trading, you can minimize the risk of losses through research and learning. Set goals and what you want to achieve, and never be greedy and spend or invest beyond what you have so you can negotiate without fear or fear.

On 4/10/2020 at 2:31 PM, Kutulay said:

If you are afraid to trade, it is better not to do this, not even try. If you enter a market with an emotional state that does not benefit you, such as fear, greed, or even that you think the best deal in the world is NOT TRADING, because your ego will influence clearly instead of your mint thinking.

Leaving trading is not a practical solution for this problem. To overcome your fear of trading, you have to get yourself involved with trading but only partially and with the help of others to support you. Fortunately, there is no strict rules in trading and it is even possible to practice trading with as low as $1 investment to learn the rules and prepare yourself to trade with larger amounts. The best solution is to trade step by step and increase your capital by $10 after each successful transaction. You start with $10 and increase it gradually to $20, $30, $40 and so on. Each $10 boost in capital is the reward you give to yourself for your progress. But if you had any unsuccessful transaction, you continue your next trade with the previous investment without adding to it.

Basically trading can be considered gambling as well, especially when done with leverage on derivative exchanges as Bitmex. Day trading means you don't actually buy Bitcoin, but you bet on it's price. I don't think it is any different than gambling on a game or a horserace.

On 11/1/2019 at 11:07 AM, Lucifer said:

If you are afraid of trading it is better that you do not do it, not even try. If you enter the market with an emotional state that does not benefit you as fear, greed or even that you believe the best trading in the world DO NOT trade, because your ego will influence instead of your mint thinking clearly.

Afraid is very helpful sometime in trading honesty but not to much, trading must be ut of feeling in general but just little bit not to much because they can save your money if you have a good analyze 

Hello friend, I will be brief this will help you, if you feel very afraid then you are not ready, because it means that you do not have enough knowledge to be safe, therefore train and study, more so that fear decreases.

On 10/27/2019 at 6:53 PM, Thekingcallme said:

There must be no fear and encouragement
A careful and precise plan should be drawn up and then start working and trading normally
Without fear, just take precautions

i see a lot of leverage being rekt on the whale warning its madness! But I think we will have to wait and see where the market is headed next. You should make transactions with a small amount of capital. After that, the more often we trade, the more we lose the fear we feel.

If you don't have enough knowledge, maybe you are right. You should be scared of trading, but it doesn't mean you should to stay away from this world. Step by step you will get a lot of experience about trading and get success. l believe, just keep doing. 🙂 Good luck. 

The reality is that people are not afraid of trading, they are afraid of losing. The trading itself is a fun activity. There is nothing fearful in it. The fear of loss is what makes people forget about investing in any market. But if you invest much lower than you earn, there is nothing to worry about anymore. The life itself is a risk. We have bought many things in our lives that turned out to be faulty. It is the same with trading but the difference is that life is bound with destiny and luck but trading outcome depends on skills and abilities. There is no harm in trying this experience at least once. If you didn't feel well, you can leave it and if you gained profit, you will continue. Just make sure to make decisions based on knowledge and awareness not based on what you hear from people.

On 4/11/2020 at 8:09 PM, BTC Future said:

Basically trading can be considered gambling as well, especially when done with leverage on derivative exchanges as Bitmex. Day trading means you don't actually buy Bitcoin, but you bet on it's price. I don't think it is any different than gambling on a game or a horserace.

I agree with your opinion. Especially for those who do not have trading skills. They should try to trade normally before plunging into margin trading.

On 10/28/2019 at 11:46 AM, Vladislavchik said:

Hello sama hto the top of the forum which pays the headstock, all the advice, I really like it, found the telegram, by the way in my message I teach to earn a living.

If you do not have the right knowledge but you will learn when you make mistakes in trading and really do it so you can overcome fear. Have it at hand with very small deals like we do in gambling for fun. If I find that my selections are correct most of the time then maybe I will try.

On 10/28/2019 at 6:59 PM, salakka said:

Scared on trading its natural because we feel scared to lost our balance. But i think on trading we must feel comfort first before analyzing trend. If u want make a good profit

You will learn when you make mistakes in trading and actually do it so you can overcome fear. The main thing is correct action. See different stats, guess extra courses, buy and place bets. do not use anyone else's loan or money, and the principal of the transaction is a buy low sell high.

You don't need to be scare of trading, you need to conquer your fears and act maturely so that you will have good Profits in it

Look my friend everything new we will be scared from it ! but let me tell you that if you try it you will enjoy it !
but you have to try with small amount ! because at the beginning you will make some mistakes 

buying and selling is ardour so that you do not need to get feared you have just to try to in case you do not know a way to start yo should answer expertise of buying and selling. be aware: in no way ship to anyone will tell is dealer and might multiply your cash they'll rip-off you.

Trading is not very difficult . You have to learn it and follow all rules of trading and control your emotions then you can generate profit from it . Don't scared from it . 

17 minutes ago, Jeet Narayan said:

Trading is not very difficult . You have to learn it and follow all rules of trading and control your emotions then you can generate profit from it . Don't scared from it . 

On the contrary, I find trend great fun. I got acquainted with the world of Crypto and I did not know anything about this world nor about trading cryptocurrencies, but with the passage of time and patience, I have a good experience and I enjoy trading.

My friend, you must have courage when working in the field of coding and be able to bear the losses in the beginning, you must learn the basics of coding and also trade in small quantities so that you can know the basics of trading and if you lose your losses are few and then increase the amount when you are able to do so

Fear of trading is not a problem. The real success is that you can continue and progress and find solutions to this fear. So I advise you to start trading with small amounts and see trading experts on YouTube. You can learn from them the general principle because when you learn the main rule of trade you will be able to develop your methods

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I am not lying to you, I think trading sometimes will be a little bit scary
Fear that you will start trading and that this trade may be lost
  But if you are committed to all the things to follow when we are trading, it is not cause for fear