Important for all new and beginners here - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Important for all new and beginners here

This is a very good and useful post for new users, and I think it will be a really great guide for starting on this forum. Of course, now the rules have been updated, as well as the rewards, so I think that in any case, they will remain relevant!

Thanks for creating such a great topic, the main idea of your post is how to do work on cryptotalk. Newbies may focused on one thing and that is the rules of this forum. If anybody work according to this rules then there is no chances of getting warning point as well as banning. The moderators of this forum take strict action when anybody violate the rules. So best working and good reputation on cryptotalk is through following the rules. So when anyone create topic so remember the rules of this forum in your mind then your post never deleted.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thanks for all your recommendations, many of us make mistakes when we are new or new to any platform, so we must document ourselves with those who already have experience

On 1/26/2020 at 1:54 AM, Nezar said:

Hello friends I have heard that the yobit campaign in the bitcoin tallk forum will end today and upon completion many of the bitcoin tallk members will join here to participate in this campaign so I decided to answer some of the questions that are being asked heavily in the forum by beginners and this topic does not even New people sharing the same topics.

First: When you join this forum, you must go to the rules and read them well and understand them .

Second: In order to be able to get profits, you must log in to the yobit platform with the same email that you registered with in the forum, and then you must link the platform to the forum by placing the email in the empty box in the platform on the left side below the phrase Your CryptoTalk UID and thus the platform is linked to the forum.

Third: You must initially create 100 understandable and useful topics for everyone and more than 100 characters and these topics are considered free and after that you will get 1000 Satoshi for each post you make as they pay you in the day 30000 Satoshi for 30 posts only and they are transferred to your account in the platform Note See For the meter on the platform you can see the number of your posts . 

Fourth: You can withdraw to the private wallet by clicking on the wallet option and then press the (-) next to each currency in the withdrawal column and then choose the quantity to be withdrawn put your wallet address and click on withdrawal knowing that you can trade and switch to other currencies.

Fifth: You can get a good reputation through the method of your posts, so that you can get it. Make your posts constructive, beneficial to everyone, and special.

Sixth: Avoid copying and pasting, as well as unclear posts or outside the required topic, because they will be considered spam and useless content, and this will expose you to warning and blocking points. You should also publish each topic in its own section.

Seventh: Your posts are not counted in an off-topic section.

There is a section for sharing your referral links so avoid posting it in other sections, please.

Eighth: Posts are deleted by supervisors if they violate the rules without informing you of this matter These are the most important things I hope will benefit everyone here and abide by all the rules And if I forgot any idea, I hope the old members will share it in a comment, so I can add it to the topic.

Thank you, your information is very good and it is explained in a very detailed way that I can use it without any problem, because I am participating in the yobit aidrops and then I will continue in crytop talk publishing new topics

It's a great post that deserves thanks and appreciation because posts like this help novice members understand the forum more effectively and enable them to ask questions that they don't know about and thus will get answers to it.

Seeing your profile you are a very expert person in the forum, I appreciate that you teach new people to get as big as your friend. I think the most important thing is to create authentic posts.

It will more traffic in this forum after closing the other site or forums because many will come here and for this forum i think they can handle this because of public here admins and moderator have work load I think

On 26/1/2020 at 0:54, Nezar said:

Hola amigos, he escuchado que la campaña de yobit en el foro de bitcoin tallk terminará hoy y, una vez finalizada, muchos de los miembros de bitcoin tallk se unirán aquí para participar en esta campaña, así que decidí responder algunas de las preguntas que se están formulando en gran medida en el foro por principiantes y este tema ni siquiera las personas nuevas que comparten los mismos temas.

Primero: cuando te unes a este foro, debes ir a las reglas y leerlas bien y comprenderlas.

Segundo: Para poder obtener ganancias, debe iniciar sesión en la plataforma yobit con el mismo correo electrónico con el que se registró en el foro, y luego debe vincular la plataforma al foro colocando el correo electrónico en el cuadro vacío en la plataforma en el lado izquierdo debajo de la frase Your CryptoTalk UID y, por lo tanto, la plataforma está vinculada al foro.

Tercero: inicialmente debes crear 100 temas comprensibles y útiles para todos y más de 100 personajes y estos temas se consideran gratuitos y luego obtendrás 1000 Satoshi por cada publicación que realices, ya que te pagan en el día 30000 Satoshi solo por 30 publicaciones. y se transfieren a tu cuenta en la plataforma. Nota Ver Para el medidor en la plataforma puedes ver el número de tus publicaciones. 

Cuarto: Puede retirar a la billetera privada haciendo clic en la opción de billetera y luego presione el (-) junto a cada moneda en la columna de retiro y luego elija la cantidad a retirar, coloque la dirección de su billetera y haga clic en retirar sabiendo que puede comercia y cambia a otras monedas.

Quinto: puede obtener una buena reputación a través del método de sus publicaciones, de modo que pueda obtenerla. Haz que tus publicaciones sean constructivas, beneficiosas para todos y especiales.

Sexto: Evite copiar y pegar, así como publicaciones poco claras o fuera del tema requerido, porque se considerarán spam y contenido inútil, y esto lo expondrá a puntos de advertencia y bloqueo. También debe publicar cada tema en su propia sección.

Séptimo: Tus publicaciones no se cuentan en una sección fuera de tema.

Hay una sección para compartir sus enlaces de referencia, así que evite publicarla en otras secciones, por favor.

Octavo: Los supervisores eliminan las publicaciones si violan las reglas sin informarle de este asunto.Estas son las cosas más importantes que espero que beneficien a todos aquí y que cumplan con todas las reglas. Y si olvidé alguna idea, espero que los antiguos miembros la compartan. en un comentario, para que pueda agregarlo al tema.

Although it seems very complicated, it is really easy, make comments or posts that are worthwhile, but you should not leave behind the requirements for your post to be valid, because not everything you comment can be valid to apply to the reward, I will I recommend that before making any post you go through the requirements section and thus you can have good content without the need to waste time writing things or copying texts from the internet and that in the end that post is not worth it, because it was a plagiarism.

I really like this section, I consider myself a newbie and I learn a lot from this platform. That is why I consider this section my favorite since it is the one that gives me the best information.

Thank you for these guildlines it'll help us adhere to the rules and regulations of the site.

Greetings to all, I understand the rules and the proper use of them is totally clear, it is up to each new user to include me in following and complying with them

Yeah this forum will be getting many new member this will increase the spam on this platform,everything will be the best for you when working well.

Thank you very useful information. As a beginner, I learned a lot! Now I will know how to work with cryptocurrency, otherwise I used to search the Internet for such information for a long time.

I honestly read all the rules before posting or commenting and the truth is that they have helped me a lot to improve the publication not only by doing the post but commenting on a topic that is very useful and constructive in this forum. I hope to keep working so I can make the profit.

The rules changed, interactions became pay-for, and the number of paid posts changed But one of the most important informal rules is respecting the rules of the language and the number of characters and not speaking in a language other than the official forum language, English or Russian.

• +1 1

Tha you friend for placing this post and I don't know why I didn't see it before since I've been doing a post they delete them and now I understand why I wasn't following the forum rules if I saw your post before I wouldn't have had so many problems and so many were deleted pos thanks and thank you for sharing this post is very helpful 

Thank you for the informations. As a begginer ı was a little confused about what to do in this forum but you simply explain what to do. I dont have a intend to make money in this forum,all i want is learning new things about crypto world and improving my trading knowledge.

Sounds like good information for newbies to me, I am, however I think anyone new to the community should be welcomed. We all start with something being very new, which makes us great and perseverance and learning. Greetings.

Yes, there are many features that attract new people to the forum. Therefore, new subscribers must read the conditions carefully and follow them so as not to be banned.

A small example because many of the newcomers have the instinct to be well-informed about it and to be able to gain a better understanding of it when they have it.

This is a worth the time reading for our beginner people's! they should take note atleast of these inorder to know better the community and take the consideration for newbies better, however the still need to learn they ropes on the rules and basics.

Edited by decemberends
incorrect spelling
  • +4 1

Interesting information, very complete truth. You should have added that there are certain countries that are not paid for publication, perhaps some know this and others do not, but this is something that should have been limited. 
Besides that there are general rules of the forum and rules for each thread, the rest I think is helpful to all newcomers.

This post has given a very detailed analysis on the basic rules and regulation that needs to be followed by literally each and every user on this platform so as to survive on this platform by avoiding warning points as well as bending by the moderators. Violation of any of the above said rules can lead to appropriate action by the higher authorities. So make sure when you are on this platform you do your level best in creating good quality contents.

Thanks. This is what every new member needs to understand the forum rules, to avoid ban, and to make money more professionally.

• -2 1