Important for all new and beginners here - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Important for all new and beginners here

Yes I am agree for that ,I think that the team of moderators very well manage the activity post all members in the cryptotalk forum .there is some Bitcoin talk user who are experts in crypto world and I need members like that .than we will get the more money at this cryptotalk forum .

• +2 1

On 1/29/2020 at 7:25 AM, Jesoy said:

Nicely done. This should be pinned. It's important for beginners to read this info since they might get confused. Well, cryptotalk members and site progresses more with new members.

Even though this is not pinned by the moderators, it should be more getting attention by new members here because most of them are reading some topics like this so this will be sure that many members will read this especially for beginners.

Yes, basically!  I think the team of moderators manages all member post activities on the Cryptotalk forum.  There are some Bitcoin talk users who need crypto world experts and members like me.

It is important to read the rules of cryptotalk for beginners/newbies because many new members do mistakes while posting the topics. They post the topic that has already been posted. They need to read all the information first to make the quality comments or topics because this platform need useful content.

All of the new members in this forum are to follow all the rules and regulations abided by the forum. If not it may be a penalty of either warning points or ban.

• Useful or interesting 1

I just want to tell you my new members stay away from the scammers and do hard work In this forum here you can learn and earn money also you can make daily $8 daily without any Investment so be calm and keep working in this forum this forum gives you information about all the forums in the world  here you can trade for best profit also.

You have to be carful about rules and regulation so Follow them to keep working in this forum.

6 hours ago, Shehraz bhatti said:

I just want to tell you my new members stay away from the scammers and do hard work In this forum here you can learn and earn money also you can make daily $8 daily without any Investment so be calm and keep working in this forum this forum gives you information about all the forums in the world  here you can trade for best profit also.

You have to be carful about rules and regulation so Follow them to keep working in this forum.

You are simply right, but how can the newbies stay away from scammers? It something they will be wondering ,"how do we avoid been scammed or how do we stay away from scammers "

So I will suggest they don't visit unnecessary links, and make sure you don't give your account details to any visitor

thanks for shaaring excellent statistics with us. the web site is still operating. and hopefully it may paintings for long term. every day people are making +3 usd for them.

This is so important for people like me that are newly joining this platform,  I can now go to the ruke and regulation and read everything, you help me a lot sir.

This is very useful for new users because most of the things you listed in your topic are the answers for the commonly and mostly asked questions by them. I hope that they will give some time on reading your post because it's really useful and very helpful for them.

• +5 1

On 1/26/2020 at 7:54 AM, Nezar said:

Posts are deleted by supervisors if they violate the rules without informing you of this matter

I made posts that didn't violate any rules and still were deleted. From what I've seen this happened with many more, so it only demotivated me to create any new post. Maybe something to consider in the forum especially when there is a tone of useless posts that contain just a few words using broken English.

We are all welcome to this great and reliable platform so far ,the important for we is be patience and post good and benefited topics, and that will not be possible unless we study the particular topic before answer it.

Actually sharing of information is good in this platform but as a beginner there is a lot to learn. The issue of rules and regulation, how to create a good topics and lastly avoid been banned.

• +3 1

Thank you my friend for giving me this knowledge as I am a beginner in this forum and didn't know about this. As from now on I will be more careful with my work so that I don't get banned. 

It is very informative topic. For the begginers this topic is very usefull. By reading this topic new members gained alot of informstion about this forum and learn how to work on this forum. New members read it and learn that how to make an attractive and good post. They learn how to manage activities and how to earn money from this forum.

All things considered, cryptotalk individuals and site advances more with new members.now I recommend them to peruse the principles, in light of the fact that cryptotalk is not quite the same as bitcointalk however not hard like it...!!

• +3 1

this was a great and very informative topic you posted here and i think if the new members here read and understand that post they will get a knowledge about this cryptotalk forum and i will suggest also to take time to read the rules and regulations of this cryptotalk forum on about forum section to get mire ideas and know the limitations we must obey here.

• +5 1

Hello everyone as brand new member on this platform i need to know some certain rules and regulation of the platform, understand the content on how it work it will be only done with the help of you guys, put me through because i came here to earn money and pay my bills

• +2 1

Thank you, my friend, your explanation was clear and sufficient about the forum, and the beginners will learn a lot of experience from it and how to actively work. Thank you again. I hope a good time for the beginners

Of course, the rally will get many more clients, so the nabs will accept the rules of rally as their regular arbitrators to keep additional stacks in their hands, and to confuse any clients continuously, the rules will not waste time to provide the rules of the rules, some time recently posted recently.

There is no shame in increasing new forum members. At least the knowledge will increase. But if they want to continue in the forum, there are important rules that must be respected, and by reading some publications, the matter will be revealed to them or if a beginner comes across this post, he will really benefit a lot. and he knows what to avoid and what to avoid, especially the respect among members.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

In my opinion, 1st of all, all the beginners should know the rules and regulations of the forum. The must learn properly about the topic before writing anything. They can also read the contents of the old members to make a better post. And they must always avoid copy pasting. 

Very good information that you give for beginners to continue giving the best of yourself for this forum but always taking into account the rules of this forum in order to avoid having a warning point or worse even being banned I recommend you make useful and appropriate publications to the topic .

This is a great and vital information for the beginners. Infact very straightforward and more explanatory to the beginners that will be joining. I am just happy to be here for the fact i am not just here to earn but to learn as well.

First of all Heartly welcome to this forum my friend. If the begginers should follow the rules and regulations applied by the authorization . Then while working they will never faced any kind of problems. So keep doing well by providing useful and helpful contents as a contribution to this forum. In this way you will get respect and reputation from all the members. So keep it up.

• +3 1