Important for all new and beginners here - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Important for all new and beginners here

I think so many old users from the Bitcointalk forum are already shifted here like myself. The major reason is , Bitcointalk forum stopped paying for its signature campaign to its users.Even old and the most experienced users if he came on this forum can be new here for the begging phase so learning rules is  important. 

That was literally a perfect post for any beginner to read before posting or if they have any questions about how this forum works, many question in this section can be answered with this topic.

thanks for sharing this are very good information and it can be useful for new users although registration is closed now but when its open again new users should read your topic.

On 1/26/2020 at 11:54 AM, Nezar said:

Hello friends I have heard that the yobit campaign in the bitcoin tallk forum will end today and upon completion many of the bitcoin tallk members will join here to participate in this campaign so I decided to answer some of the questions that are being asked heavily in the forum by beginners and this topic does not even New people sharing the same topics.

First: When you join this forum, you must go to the rules and read them well and understand them .

Second: In order to be able to get profits, you must log in to the yobit platform with the same email that you registered with in the forum, and then you must link the platform to the forum by placing the email in the empty box in the platform on the left side below the phrase Your CryptoTalk UID and thus the platform is linked to the forum.

Third: You must initially create 100 understandable and useful topics for everyone and more than 100 characters and these topics are considered free and after that you will get 1000 Satoshi for each post you make as they pay you in the day 30000 Satoshi for 30 posts only and they are transferred to your account in the platform Note See For the meter on the platform you can see the number of your posts . 

Fourth: You can withdraw to the private wallet by clicking on the wallet option and then press the (-) next to each currency in the withdrawal column and then choose the quantity to be withdrawn put your wallet address and click on withdrawal knowing that you can trade and switch to other currencies.

Fifth: You can get a good reputation through the method of your posts, so that you can get it. Make your posts constructive, beneficial to everyone, and special.

Sixth: Avoid copying and pasting, as well as unclear posts or outside the required topic, because they will be considered spam and useless content, and this will expose you to warning and blocking points. You should also publish each topic in its own section.

Seventh: Your posts are not counted in an off-topic section.

There is a section for sharing your referral links so avoid posting it in other sections, please.

Eighth: Posts are deleted by supervisors if they violate the rules without informing you of this matter These are the most important things I hope will benefit everyone here and abide by all the rules And if I forgot any idea, I hope the old members will share it in a comment, so I can add it to the topic.

I also got this kind of qestion on this forum site. And it's embarrasing. I replied many time on their post. I think they don't read the replies of their post. Some other peoples share their airdrop code through post.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

Good post but I really hope paying campaign on bitcoin talk never stop I hope it will be continue for along time and every one get benefit 

On 4/22/2020 at 8:30 AM, Whited35 said:

I think so many old users from the Bitcointalk forum are already shifted here like myself. The major reason is , Bitcointalk forum stopped paying for its signature campaign to its users.Even old and the most experienced users if he came on this forum can be new here for the begging phase so learning rules is  important. 

Bitcointalk is run by a few people that control who stays and who levels up. I'm not enjoying kissing butts as they want so I left the moment I found cryptotalk. I couldn't rank up there although I had an account since the beginning of 2017. Totally useless website imo, never helped and there were always members ready to attack you for your opinions.

1. I think they will pay again for all members ( Old + New ) nearly but after they finishing from fighting the scammers !
  2. I think they will make a new way to signup ! to make sure that they will not pay for the scammers again  

Good information you have shared to us my friend I hope this will really help newbies who don't have enough knowledge in this forum, you will be free while making your posts in the forum only if you follow the rules and regulations guiding the platform at large. Thank you ones again mate.

On 22.04.2020 at 08:30, Whited35 said:

I think that cryptotalk can actually take some part of bitcointalk audience and people just because of that reason, and I am glad that I chose cryptotalk over bitcointalk.

1 minute ago, Rezort said:

I think that cryptotalk can actually take some part of bitcointalk audience and people just because of that reason, and I am glad that I chose cryptotalk over bitcointalk.

@RezortI am still active on Bitcointalk forum. I have to maintain higher rank there to get several benefits like higher the forum ranks, higher will be rewards for the different bounty programs. On this forum, I am also applying my best possible experiences and knowledge that I have gained from Bitcointalk forum. Thanks. 

22 hours ago, Whited35 said:

@RezortI am still active on Bitcointalk forum. I have to maintain higher rank there to get several benefits like higher the forum ranks, higher will be rewards for the different bounty programs. On this forum, I am also applying my best possible experiences and knowledge that I have gained from Bitcointalk forum. Thanks. 

That is actually great because I didn't even know that there are some rewards for high ranks on bitcoin talk and bounty programs, I guess you really take advantage of both forums.

On 2/13/2020 at 11:58 PM, Kschitez Raj said:

All the beginner, you are heartly welcomed to this crypto talk forum. Hope you all are doing good. Just be calm and keep patience. Do your research properly and follow all the guidelines of the forum.

That's right follow the group rules and never violate those so you will not get any penalties. 

Maintain the proper behavior and post wisely. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

3 hours ago, Rezort said:

That is actually great because I didn't even know that there are some rewards for high ranks on bitcoin talk and bounty programs, I guess you really take advantage of both forums.

@RezortHigh rewards depend on bounty program not on forum. For example if some project is launching bounty programs , for regularly done tasks, they pay high for member who has maintain higher forum ranks. 

Thank you for sharing this information with us here and I think it will be of help to many people including the new members, if at all anyone will like to be safe in this forum then he/she must have to follow the rules and regulations which is mandatory. Many begginers fail as a result of ignorance so this topic has create a lot of helpful information to us good luck.

You are absolutely right, with this new development, the forum will get new more users which means that cryptotalk will definitely be busy and also the administrator will be even more strict than they were before. So becareful and know what you post, don't spam other people's work and also avoid useless posts.

Thanks for this informative and helpful topic for us beginners here my friend. When I was starting here I did that things of what you have said on that content of yours and I looking forwards for it to be seem by the newbies here to get some information about how this forum are working.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thank you for gave this useful information, In current situation more peoples coming in this forum. first of all all new commers must read all rules and regulations of this forum, it will help to avoid making mistakes. the important think is newbies must gain good knowladge because learning is better then earning.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

The signature campaign on bitcointalk is already over and i read a post from cryptotalk saying that signature campaign will now start here on cryptotalk this year.....

• +1 1
  • +5 1

As a beginner here it might able for me to know first what are those things i need to know about. And i have a steps already what are also the process.

On 1/26/2020 at 3:22 PM, Zaino34 said:

Thank you for collecting all these questions. Here, the new beginners post a lot of questions and do not know how to find an answer. They should read this information first so they don t make a mistake

I hope all new beginners read the guidelines and rules so they can avoid asking same question again and again also for them to avoid making some spam post without their real intentions. If they want some answers I hope they will help themselves to solve it by doing some research. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

The most important thing that he beginners shouldn't forget is to read the rules and guidelines of this forum, they should prioritize it before anything else. They should also read some other useful posts here to be knowledgeable about cryptocurrency 

48 minutes ago, Moontong said:

The most important thing that he beginners shouldn't forget is to read the rules and guidelines of this forum, they should prioritize it before anything else. They should also read some other useful posts here to be knowledgeable about cryptocurrency 

I think we can get most of the information about the crypto if you search in this forum. So, I think this is the great opportunity to utilize this platform by learning and earning both. 

10 hours ago, taylorzed1 said:

Thanks for the information, I'm new here at cryptotalk and always like to know the rules before participating to avoid future problems

Yeah, if you break the rules then you will get warning points which will block you to write post for certain days and miss this great opportunity to learn. First of all you should read all the pinned post in each section, then you will be ready to conqueror the crypto world.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/26/2020 at 11:54 AM, Nezar said:

Hello friends I have heard that the yobit campaign in the bitcoin tallk forum will end today and upon completion many of the bitcoin tallk members will join here to participate in this campaign so I decided to answer some of the questions that are being asked heavily in the forum by beginners and this topic does not even New people sharing the same topics.

First: When you join this forum, you must go to the rules and read them well and understand them .

Second: In order to be able to get profits, you must log in to the yobit platform with the same email that you registered with in the forum, and then you must link the platform to the forum by placing the email in the empty box in the platform on the left side below the phrase Your CryptoTalk UID and thus the platform is linked to the forum.

Third: You must initially create 100 understandable and useful topics for everyone and more than 100 characters and these topics are considered free and after that you will get 1000 Satoshi for each post you make as they pay you in the day 30000 Satoshi for 30 posts only and they are transferred to your account in the platform Note See For the meter on the platform you can see the number of your posts . 

Fourth: You can withdraw to the private wallet by clicking on the wallet option and then press the (-) next to each currency in the withdrawal column and then choose the quantity to be withdrawn put your wallet address and click on withdrawal knowing that you can trade and switch to other currencies.

Fifth: You can get a good reputation through the method of your posts, so that you can get it. Make your posts constructive, beneficial to everyone, and special.

Sixth: Avoid copying and pasting, as well as unclear posts or outside the required topic, because they will be considered spam and useless content, and this will expose you to warning and blocking points. You should also publish each topic in its own section.

Seventh: Your posts are not counted in an off-topic section.

There is a section for sharing your referral links so avoid posting it in other sections, please.

Eighth: Posts are deleted by supervisors if they violate the rules without informing you of this matter These are the most important things I hope will benefit everyone here and abide by all the rules And if I forgot any idea, I hope the old members will share it in a comment, so I can add it to the topic.

All the point you have write is right.. For the noob member most important activity is they need to follow the forum rule strictly because its the only way to be active   in the forum.. Again if they new in crypto worlds then the noob should read the forum activities which is about crypto currency.. Again they should not be hurry to earn money ❤              

• +2 1

2 hours ago, Dark_Sky said:

I hope all new beginners read the guidelines and rules so they can avoid asking same question again and again also for them to avoid making some spam post without their real intentions. If they want some answers I hope they will help themselves to solve it by doing some research. 

This was really a good guide for everyone in this forum to take a review of this post it is very important to work with this advice. Although it is not a pinned post but is something that we need to take a look at and consider it helpful.

Even the payment system has changed but this topic is still informative and useful for all the members here! both of the beginners and the experts.. also i advice each new member here to read all the pinned posts in each section more than one time to understand everything here! all the tips which mentioned in this topic are exist in the pinned posts from the moderators but here we should thank this member for his try to explain more about the rules and make them clear..

• +1 1