Important for all new and beginners here - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Important for all new and beginners here

On 1/26/2020 at 2:31 PM, Ayush Singh said:

Its a great information for the beginners they will be able to understand about the forum while seeing this post and it will also help to continue their activities well in the forum because there are many new users who receive warning points very early because they don't know how to carry on the activities. 

They can understand the forum more clearly when they read the rules and guidelines of the forum about what to do and what to avoid here but still thanks for his post for additional information that every beginners could learn. 

• +2 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Actually I have nothing more to say than to thank you for a job well done, because you have said it all, your post have all captured the necessary tips needed to guide members especially newbie in the forum for successful participation and be receiving payment

• +1 1

Yes, you are right, the information and ideas in your prayers are very important for beginners.  Also those who are newbie must use this idea they can improve more in this forum.  And I hope everyone liked your post very much. Thank you for sharing this kind of post with us.  We hope you will share more such posts with us in the future. 

This is great infromation for us beginners. It is much for me now but I try to follow rules and write one hundred posts first whith not being a problem. Rules are easy to learn and follow this advice will help us come to understand what and what not do.

On 1/26/2020 at 5:03 PM, Unknown user said:

Yes you are right about you are making quite a big post so this type of post is very hard to read I suggest you to make simple and useful post

This topic is not hard to read because in this topic has good explanation for beginner that how can they work in this forum and join in pay per post campaign.. If you make small post without explain any information then it wont be helpful while there has a chance to get deleted your post.. So we must need to make useful Topic..                 

• +1 1

It's important to know after creating account read all the rules first 100 understandible and grammatically correct post you will and connect it with yobit and the use of reputations well because it is bonus we have to use it well also we will receive positive react..

The best thing everyone who joins this forum newly need to know and get familiar with is the basic rules and regulations which we can all find in the section called " About Forum". The forum offer us many opportunities to earn some coins to our various accounts in yobit exchanger but we also have to note that only the quality of your posts will determine your fate here, so acquire more knowledge about the forum and cryptocurrency before starting to avoid being penalized by the moderators.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes it's a brilliant platform for the new users . Through the different posts they can easily draw the sketch and work of this site. But it is important for users to follow the rules strictly otherwise you will be banned.

As a beginner myself, this is a very great piece of information. This can really help all the beginners and get rid of their confusions and make things easier for them.

• Useful or interesting 1

Thats some helpful tips to new members , this are to be well organized , the forum requires such and we need to keep on trying as hard to understand what we are doing in this place.

Following rules, now we have talk tokens and we can really benefit from them if we truly want,. so get it right from this post if you are a new member like me.

• +2 1

I love this post and its very comprehensive this is really a beautiful post, thanks for the time you put up here, so its important for me to really have something for new comers.

So its important for so many people to be careful on what we are doing, this is really important for me

• +3 1

Thank you brother it means a lot to me as I am a beginner many rules was able to identify. this is why I told crytotalk family are well bond with each other's.

These are the basic rules for Brand New and newbie members. It is a very useful, informative post for them as it almost covers all rules of the forum. I hope that new members get benefit from this post. I appreciate your work to sum up the rules of forum in one post and give a guidance to new joined members

Glad to see all the important details at one place, but itbwas difficult too to read a long post while most of the things you know already. Just keep working and helping beginners.

• +2 1

@Nezar This is such a comprehensive article and very explanatory to so many members, being here requires you know a lot of things and in the end you end up enjoying a lot of good ideas here, other than that you can get kicked out of the forum and this is  so painful,  I had a 9 day suspension for posting a thread in the wrong section and this was really painful to me but I have learnt to accept and move on.

• +3 1

This whole forum is actually curated in a way that makes everything just look easy and thats why they always ask if you could make sure to read the content of the terms of use. 

When you are in good terms with the forum you will definitely be proud to use the forum, but kindly dont let your hunger for satoshi of the talk token be what drives you , I promise you then you will fall in the wrong hands and you will suffer.

Keep in mind what the forum requires and in the end you will be a very happy human being.

It is good to know these details about the rules that we have to follow and the results of breaking them and perhaps all make mistakes and we need to know how to correct them and become better users for this forum. I hope to learn more how to use the forum without make any problem and proceed further.

• +1 1

Thanks for making this list and giving us so many details. This guide is very useful and can help beginners. I made no mistake as this but some member that is very new in crypto and has not ever been in a forum before may make mistakes and receive warnings or get banned.

I'm a beginner too but it was easy for me too to avoid all this so don't think of this as strict forum rules but as good directions.

Edited by percare

you are facilitate all procedures for any one start to work here in this forum @Nezar, thank you for your topic and your initiative to help any new user

This is a great cryptocurrencies and Bitcoins platform that enable the users to analyse and understand the key features of earning income. This post enable the users to be aware of the rules and regulations that are mandatorily to be followed by the users.

The topic must contain 100 letters and be in either the Russian or English language Avoid permanently copying and pasting or multiple accounts, and in addition to that commitment to writing rules, such as starting to speak with a capital letter and taking into account commas and points in sentences And also use a good quote.

• +1 1

It's excellent info for that newbies these people can realize concerning the discussion board whilst viewing this particular publish as well as it will likewise, assistance to carry on their actions nicely within the discussion the board simply because there are lots of brand new customers that obtain caution factors earlier simply because they do not understand how to keep on those activities.

There are many good rules, I believe that if all newbies like me apply they will have no problem, thanks for the tips really are very important

Lots of members joined everyday in this forum. Newbies should read the rules before posting the comments on the forum. 

Don't copy paste your comment from google or any where. 

Avoid bad language and hate speech. 

Give meaning full content, with knowledge. 

Don't double comment on a single post. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day