Important for all new and beginners here - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Important for all new and beginners here

your post should be binned at the first page of the forum..and new members should read it before they start working here...

you said everything important and I read them all...thank you bro..hope this forum to develop for the better

I read all this comment rules...but if any could miss 1 of these rules then what happend with them..if anyone know then tell me...

Your post is very helpful and informative .thank your for your post my Friend. I am newbie and i always follow this post . Because i can gain knowledge from your post and i get a big advantage to drop here my comment. I always read cryptotalk forum , guidelines and obey their rules . pray for me guys.

In short and in my words, i want to tell you that first start with the guidelines of the platform. Then just start to do work. Then slowly you will learn how to work in the platform. Just remember to follow the rules.

The information is clear, sound,helpful to beginners and also reduces the number of duplicate posts among newbies.

It's s very useful and helpful information you have shared with beginners. Thats kind of posts help a lot new users to learn about thst. I really appreciate you.. 

Thank you for sharing that information for all beginners. It will become helpful not only for the beginners but also to all who are in this forum.

I'm being optimistic but still I am observing that a lot of the new people that entered the cryptocurrency world through cryptotalk campaign have begun maturing and actually care more about the forum and crypto in general. I'm always happy to see people provide quality content and valuable information. Recently I've noticed both in many posts and replies. I guess the spam is reduced to a minimum and this helps the forum to grow in quality terms besides only in numbers.

Many thanks to you for posting such beautiful posts. Many important users in your post need to know that new user will be very benefited from this topic.

It is great for the newcomer to find all the information he needs and has been gathered in one publication, and this facilitates the task and saves him a lot of time and effort, so I thank you my friend for this wonderful and really important topic

On 1/26/2020 at 2:32 PM, hsalihu13 said:

I have read all this, but if some one fail to follow some this rules . what will happens to him,  

Of course its just like in real life, if you made a mistake, you'll be punished by the law but here if you made a mistakes, moderators will give you warning point first and if you received 5 warning points, your account will be banned in this site. I suggest to you to follow the rules of this forum. 

For all the new member i just want to say that if you all wanna stick here for long then please do follow the rules and regulations of this website and create meaning ful posts and comments that can help readers of the cryptotalk. This is as simple.

On 1/26/2020 at 11:24 AM, Nezar said:

Hello friends I have heard that the yobit campaign in the bitcoin tallk forum will end today and upon completion many of the bitcoin tallk members will join here to participate in this campaign so I decided to answer some of the questions that are being asked heavily in the forum by beginners and this topic does not even New people sharing the same topics.

First: When you join this forum, you must go to the rules and read them well and understand them .

Second: In order to be able to get profits, you must log in to the yobit platform with the same email that you registered with in the forum, and then you must link the platform to the forum by placing the email in the empty box in the platform on the left side below the phrase Your CryptoTalk UID and thus the platform is linked to the forum.

Third: You must initially create 100 understandable and useful topics for everyone and more than 100 characters and these topics are considered free and after that you will get 1000 Satoshi for each post you make as they pay you in the day 30000 Satoshi for 30 posts only and they are transferred to your account in the platform Note See For the meter on the platform you can see the number of your posts . 

Fourth: You can withdraw to the private wallet by clicking on the wallet option and then press the (-) next to each currency in the withdrawal column and then choose the quantity to be withdrawn put your wallet address and click on withdrawal knowing that you can trade and switch to other currencies.

Fifth: You can get a good reputation through the method of your posts, so that you can get it. Make your posts constructive, beneficial to everyone, and special.

Sixth: Avoid copying and pasting, as well as unclear posts or outside the required topic, because they will be considered spam and useless content, and this will expose you to warning and blocking points. You should also publish each topic in its own section.

Seventh: Your posts are not counted in an off-topic section.

There is a section for sharing your referral links so avoid posting it in other sections, please.

Eighth: Posts are deleted by supervisors if they violate the rules without informing you of this matter These are the most important things I hope will benefit everyone here and abide by all the rules And if I forgot any idea, I hope the old members will share it in a comment, so I can add it to the topic.

No doubt that it's a very useful information for the beginners. I suggest every new user should at least read this post once. This post should be pinned on the top of forum. 

A complete and good topic in which the most important points that every new person in this forum should be familiar with and familiar with

THINK POSITIVE

Useful information and help for new and novice people to get acquainted and learn more about the matter in order to do so

Life is great and enjoy it

I guess many users forget that if they post better contents then they are helping the quality of forum as a whole and by that they are making this forum more of a premanent thing.

Thank you, my friend, for these important tips, especially for new members who want to join a forum CryptoTalk , and any beginner should adhere to these tips in order to avoid warning points or perhaps block the account

Thank you
It is an important post for all new members of the forum, and I also add that every member can post or comment on 50 posts every day at the beginning, and in this way he can finish the first 100 posts in just two days.

Thank you for sharing this information. l think that, it will be really helpful for us also beginners. They can get a lot of information from your topic and of course they are enough for beginners.

On 3/29/2020 at 2:40 PM, Binjit said:

This topic is useful for everyone most of newbie.some users are dont know rules of cryptotalk forum
again and again asking same question i think now their doubt will be cure.we have to help them
like this post who is new here thanks for share this information

Yes, I totally agree with you. This post is very useful for new members who do not yet know the rules of the forum. We, the older members of them, should help them in knowing these rules and adhere to them so that they do not get warning points and this will also improve the rank of the forum.

This is complete information for new beginners if they follow these points they will never banned these are useful guide lines and detailed and complete information.

Yes, you must read the rules and adhere to them as well, but there are many things that are not clear, when we make a mistake they send a warning they do not prohibit you but rather warn you first that you do not do that again.

They will learn a lot from your post, it is really helpful for newbies. Everybody  including newbies must follow rules, it is really important. l would say before joining in this forum read rules. 

You have make great post to help new members  how to start work  properly in the forum.  There  is a hope  forum  will open  the payments for everyone soon and new members  will get payments also from  there.