Key Of Success.... - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
pakjobhelp

Key Of Success....

On 1/26/2020 at 8:33 AM, shafi123 said:

In the crypto world every person try to rich in short term and he use shortcut ti achive. My prediction is that if u earn more ad more leanring is the first key. And ur experience lead u on the success way.

The greedy thats make people to try to get fast rich in trading is became this market is very big so so you can but and sell at any time without waiting for a customer so they believe that they can sell all time with profit. 

• +3 1

On 1/26/2020 at 11:00 AM, xpertt said:

I totally agree with this, I myself also knew that the key to success is being patient because you will not earn money as fast as what you want because it takes time and hardwork before getting what you want so I think patience is the key to success.

Patient and learning  both are the main thing and asset to success and if you are not learning or stop learning then you will loss in trading and will not be able to get the desire profit.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Hard word,determination,perseverance and long patience is the key of success. Like working in this forum you can be a successful if you continue to contribute knowledge about cryptocurrency and earn money to save and use for your future. This can be your stepping stone to succeed in life. And remember you will face struggles and challenges that will mold you everytime you overcome it. So keep pushing and working until you reach your goals in life.

The more you learn you will have more success. The key to success is cinstant learning about trading, investing and knowledge about coins. 

If you have enough experience then you can earn profit in short period of time due to your skills. So, improve your skills and work hard.

• Useful or interesting 1

Sometimes it happens that you want to earn money quickly without investing and that there is a lot that is generated, but to be honest you cannot generate money if you are not willing to invest even for a little time.

@pakjobhelp well my friend  on my crypto experience  i wanna say you hard work  is main key of your success. If you do hard work you get success. Patients is one of the key of success. Yes knowledge is the no 1 key to your success . 

• +2 1

If our thinking is to create a wealth of cryptocurrencies in a short period, then we are stupid, believe me, we are stupid, because this will not be achieved unless reason, science, and the addition of experience that makes you have a place in the encrypted world and how to invest in it is used, so it is good to learn before all Thing .

Many may hide from us the key to success in the field of digital currencies, but it is extremely simple because when you have Bitcoin in your digital wallet and do not think to sell it at these prices, you really have owned the key to success.

Quick profits followed by quick losses, and even Bitcoin did not grow overnight, but rather took many years to prove its existence.

On 1/26/2020 at 1:30 PM, pakjobhelp said:

You note that every person in the crypto world want to become richest and in this way these person use the short cuts method. But when he use short cut method he lost own money in case earning more. Here i told you the key of success this is "Patients".

If you want earn more in the crypto world first you learn and then work with Patients and you will success one day and don't loss you coins if you work with Patient.

Best of Luck. " Don't become Greedy work with Patient"

Yes! I agree with you mate, like what the old saying that "Patience is a Virtue" But you should not rest your gloves and must keep the fight with patience. And you need to play smarter! Because the crypto world is very unstable and anything can happen in just a blink of an eye. So its more better to act accordingly with patience and play smarter the both are very important so that you will overcome any obstacle and reap the fruit of success.  

Edited by Masterrex

I believe the key to success is patience. As we all know patience is a virtue. It involves trusting God that things will not happen in your time, but in His. 

On 1/26/2020 at 12:30 AM, pakjobhelp said:

You note that every person in the crypto world want to become richest and in this way these person use the short cuts method. But when he use short cut method he lost own money in case earning more. Here i told you the key of success this is "Patients".

If you want earn more in the crypto world first you learn and then work with Patients and you will success one day and don't loss you coins if you work with Patient.

Hello friend, I completely agree with you, when you trade the first thing you have to have in your head is calm to analyze well when a currency tends to rise and when it tends to fall, the second is tranquility to wait for those peaks that they generate and there make the most of them, if you despair, sell when you do not play and then regret your early sale...

• +1 1

Some people are greedy , they want to be rich overnight , but as you have mentioned , it is a process that takes a long time and it needs patience and persistence, it is a successful  domain for people who are wiling to invest their time and effort and not in a hurry to reap or harvest the profits at once. 

• +4 1

Patient is the key in becoming successful, cryptoworld have different ways of testing us most expecially the price volatility but if we stay patient after some period of time we make good benefits. 

• +4 1

On 1/26/2020 at 11:00 AM, pakjobhelp said:

yes I agree with what you said , I also follow the practice of patience while I invest and trade in cryptocurrency. I don't believe in looking for quick profit with my cryptocurrency, I hold whatever I have and wait for the right opportunity.

On 11/28/2020 at 4:18 PM, guatazoo said:

The greedy thats make people to try to get fast rich in trading is became this market is very big so so you can but and sell at any time without waiting for a customer so they believe that they can sell all time with profit. 

For everyone who need to become rich must need patient but greedy is a very big enemy in success, and you must accept the challenges thats you got and be learning from them.

• +3 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Yeh its right by patient we can get every thing of this world . we can find everything of this world by doing patient . When anyone use short cut to earn money he lose his money and than he blame the forum  its not good . Success is hide in patient so be patient

You say right my friend and it is true that the patience is the key of success that why we should follow this rule . First We should get proper knowledge about crypto trading and investment and then start trading if we start trading without any knowledge we can get more lose and if we have more knowledge then we can get more profit from trading because all of you know that trading is risky .

An important topic, my dear friend, I think that the key to patience and the way to progress and victory is patience and knowledge .. With knowledge and science, you can achieve your goal in this field and all areas that you are exposed to in this life

The most important of which being that there are 5, not 1, keys to success. They are: Determination, Skill, Passion, Discipline And Luck. ... Determination is both a firmness of purpose and a willingness to work unceasingly towards that purpose in spite of any obstacles, difficulties or failures along the way.

The key to success in the world of crypto is very essential because it among the major factor of success, moreover in achieving success you must have the following attribute.

Patience

Knowledge

Hardworking

Courage

Motivation

Humble.

• +4 1

You are absolutely right. We should not try to make money in shortcuts. This often leads to mistakes that result in loss of capital. So we should take knowledge first. We should take the advice of experts only then we can be successful.

I don't know why these two are comparable, greedy doesn't mean you can't have patience. Also this poster needs to correct the word used instead of patients. Greed doesn't mean that you see something making money and you want  to be part too? But don't you make a mistake when you are buying too high and have patience to hold until it goes down to zero? XRP as an example, was patience require for people that bought at $4?

• +2 1
  • +3 1

the shortcuts always the bad ways to do something if you want to be a good person and an expert in search particular field so that you need to practice a lot and gain real knowledge you should never used the shortcuts

• +1 1

Patience is a very fundamental virtue in the world of cryptocurrencies, when things come fast they go fast so it is better to wait and achieve our goals with short steps and that it is long term because that is how success will be achieved.