Maybe one day lost forever bitcoins could be found again ? - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Maybe one day lost forever bitcoins could be found again ?

That is just crazy at the thought on how busy it will be great so many lost bitcoins could come back and be recovered . Yes that is a total possibility and can totally happen because we know bitcoin technology isn't complete and perfect yet and could face some updates and changes in future which may lead to lost bitcoins coming back and if they did it would be crazy.

• +2 2

I think it is a good idea to search for a new technology to recover Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, especially for people who have worked hard to collect them.

• +1 2

On 1/25/2020 at 4:20 AM, Maxtron73 said:

Friends and investors there is nothing worse than losing your password or private keys for some reason or another. I have heard that 4 million bitcoin have been lost forever and that is a very large amount on 21 million total. Who knows if there could be  a way in future to rediscover the lost bitcoins? Maybe a new tecnology could resolve this ?

If those BTC are recovered that will be huge benefit for users who have lost their BTC. They will give good support for BTC and give boost .But for now it's not possible because the BTC is not crackable they have to crack the BTC security without damaging the current security system. Also they have to deliver them to their real owners. Which I very hard, may be they would find a better solution of this problem. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

Maybe this will happen but probably this will be hackers that reach their hands into these Bitcoins and not the rightful owners, which they are not right now either since they can't access these funds. I don't know if this will be good thing though as the price of the lost coins is added to the rest.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Certainly, it is very important to take care of accounts and passwords and keep them .. Ignore it is a big problem. Personal information must be kept on a small note to retrieve the information in case the password is forgotten.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

Maybe the will my dear, who knows and for someone that was a holder of these wallets maybe not all hope is lost, but I am think they are still not have to be so faithful about this as we are all known if you are lost the private keys then you are lost the Bitcoins too.

• +2 1

Well I hope so. Lots of people have lost their bitcoins because of one reasons or the other. I hope that one day technology advance so that it can help them recover their lost bitcoins. 

• +1 1

ItBitcoin is a crypto currency trading exchange or coins which has a private key or password that probably provide efficient security for safty precaution of the coin and tha key is not knowing to to someone else other than the investor. There it can't be retrieve

I don't know about that. It will require breaking the bitcoin encryption and it is probably something that is not happening in the next ten years or maybe twenty. There are some thoughts but nothing will happen probably. It is not something that should worry us for right now.

• +2 1

I rule it out as I read about the lost Bitcoin and no solution was found. If this happens, I think that our wallets will be in danger, because whoever has been able to generate lost wallet passwords will be able to generate passwords for any wallet that comes to mind.

It is impossible for this to happen, and it could be a disaster if it does, and the reason is clear because the hacker will exploit this method to obtain active wallets, and you or anyone may be a victim of the hacker. So I rule out such an event.

One of the disadvantage of crypto currency is that if you loose your funds or you mistakenly send money to un intended wallet address you will not be able to reverse back your money which is painful and disheartening but I hope in the future when crypto currency will fully be adopted a technology should be invented that can track and reverse a lost funds.

We understand that the private key is very important for the wallet to be able to access it, if the key is lost I think that the lost bitcoins will not be found again, the lost key cannot be opened easily. If the lost bitcoins can be recovered, of course the security of the bitcoin wallet can be in doubt.

• +2 1

This technology can only be discovered by the coin administration itself. And after this technology they must give custody of coins to their ethical owners rather than keeping it to themselves and adding it to circulating supply anonymously

• -1 1

In my opinion, lost bitcoins cannot be found anymore because it is impossible for bitcoin technology to be very complicated and the wallet also has maximum security. There are too many bitcoin wallets to crack.

• -1 1
  • +1 2

Quantum computing is a new type of computing technology that is exponentially much faster than traditional 0/1 electrical current chipset technology (CPUs), and instead makes use of quantum-related properties with qubits (counterpart of bits in normal computer) that could either be 0 or 1 at the same time, unlike traditional electric charge of on and off. Though the technology is still not fully developed to crack private keys and 'recover' these coins, it might be a possibility one day, but might also impose some risks to the security of the network.

I would be very concerned if these coins were found. It will mean some way to break the encryption appeared and nothing will be safe. If these private keys are hacked some way then it won't be safe for the rest of wallets either. I don't see this as something positive if it happens, but one day there may be changes as technology advances. 

Edited by Fixfin
  • -1 1
  • +2 1

This kind of new is actually kind of alarming especially if proven true. Although you posted it with no legitimate sources so it would just be some kind of a hoax to other people like me. I am not saying that your post is kind of a way to scare people and is some kind of your plan so you would be able to fraud them. I am just saying that this would invite fear and confusion to the mind of many users so at least you ready yourself with some factual evidence that would bring this post as legitimate to at least enlighten them even though there are still fear inside of them.

• +3 1

If a new technology can resolve this, then how are the other addresses secure? This will mean that the cryptography have been broken and it can be done in more and nothing will be secure. Also there is no chance of this happening. It has been very secure that even quantum computing maybe is unable to calculate the private keys from the public key.

• +2 1

I don't think it will happen. Bitcoins all programs were developed my satoshi nakomoto and other founders at the beginning and we can not recover any address in this system. If it happens then one can easily get access of binance btc wallet because they can find the address from blockchain.

• +1 1

I think in near future lost bitcoin can be found again with the help of new technology. Keeping the private key so that no more bitcoin will be lost again.

I read somewhere in the web that once a bitcoin is lost, it can't be recovered (the estimation of the number of such coins is around 4 million)

7 minutes ago, Russel 017 said:

I think in near future lost bitcoin can be found again with the help of new technology. Keeping the private key so that no more bitcoin will be lost again.

Currently, no one can do this; but for the future, we hope that it will be possible

Hahaha, you think that possible? Anyway that can only happen if they could remember the private key or found it again else not possible. We sympathize with those that lost their coins. No matter what many will still make mistakes sending to wrong address and key lost, but the good thing about all these lost of keys is that it makes btc to have more values as its now short supply and more demanding.

No man it is not possible!  Lost Bitcoin comes when very powerful computers with unbelievable  computing powers comes in this world & if not it is not possible by using the normal type nodes to reverse the transactions..