Where can I find dark web/darknet market!? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

Where can I find dark web/darknet market!?

13 hours ago, Syedbesharat said:

Just install onion app from play store and also premium VPN.Then go to in duck search engine or evil .they are dark web search engine i experienced  my last deep was 2 month before .May be i go again before bullish to find more BTC information.

So in the darknet you can find information that you can not find on the public eye?

This isnt a good idea to go on darknet. A year ago i found a site like that but dont bought anything from it. You need to search tor pages with these sites list. But i suggest you to dont do it because it isnt legal i think. 

• +1 1

you can not access directly, first of all you have to equip for navigation use firefox browser with the tor protocol and a decent vpn then someone must give you a list of markets, the sites there end all in .onion, you also need a good antivirus because you are very likely to get viruses there

• +2 1

The darknet market you can access to any browser, but it is the privately web not publicly, so you can acces it once you are getting invited

• +2 1

First i told you that darknet or dark web is illegal. If you have more interest to it then you have to instrall tor browser and then you go to the dark net. Many  hackers are here in dark net. So be careful about entire it.

• +2 1

Currently, it is one of the few ways to access .onion web pages found in the dark web that can be downloaded and enabled TOR browser. TOR has been changed to allow users to browse the web anonymously, using the popular Firefox web browser.

• +2 1

On 10/7/2019 at 4:13 PM, teminalibug said:

I have heard of this darknet market, and that it sells  drugs, cyber-arms, weapons, etc; but i never found it, have been loking for it all over, sometimes i even wonder is it even a website? or maybe one needs special privileged to access it idk, maybe there are many of them i need to know the bigger one

So if anyone knows where i can find it i would appreciate that. A direct link to the website would be more helpful.

Its not like i want to by Nuclear Missile, Just drugs 😃 (kidding)

.silk-road-bitcoin-drugs-dark-web-768x512.jpg.d18cdd5a08543e7870e8f5a0a3573ae6.jpg

Thanks in advance

Well, I don't know much about darkweb, but tor browser are is much needed when you want to dive. Its because using that browser, your IP address will not be detected or it always change its IP everytime you use it so there is no trace that you use it.

• +2 1

1 hour ago, Hatred said:

Well, I don't know much about darkweb, but tor browser are is much needed when you want to dive. Its because using that browser, your IP address will not be detected or it always change its IP everytime you use it so there is no trace that you use it.

Thing is i tried all that the tor browser and all, but none of the dark market onion links worked, the only onion like that worked, is the Facebook link and the duckgo link.

I don't have any clue about that it's hard to know.

and is it legal to ask about that here 😂 in this way.

If you get the darkweb tell me please help you brother bro

• +2 1

This is not a specific forum, darknet-these are sites that can not be found in the public domain, most of them are hidden by search engines so they can not be found by ordinary people, they can only be opened using the tor browser.

• +3 1

I don't really know where those can be found but maybe you should try Google playstore and other internet site for easy identification of that equipment you are looking for

• +3 1

On 10/7/2019 at 1:13 PM, teminalibug said:

I have heard of this darknet market, and that it sells  drugs, cyber-arms, weapons, etc; but i never found it, have been loking for it all over, sometimes i even wonder is it even a website? or maybe one needs special privileged to access it idk, maybe there are many of them i need to know the bigger one

So if anyone knows where i can find it i would appreciate that. A direct link to the website would be more helpful.

Its not like i want to by Nuclear Missile, Just drugs 😃 (kidding)

.silk-road-bitcoin-drugs-dark-web-768x512.jpg.d18cdd5a08543e7870e8f5a0a3573ae6.jpg

Thanks in advance

In my opinion thinking of darweb is not good. the curiosty created in a person's mind will lead him to find the place, In my country if you search the said market you will be in eyes of Investigation agencies. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

For darknet markets you can only find on the darkweb using tor browser, But you also need to know the onion address of the market you wish to visit. Remember hackers and other nasty stuffs are being sold there so if you're not careful your PC might end up infected with nasty stuffs.

spacer.png

3 hours ago, Oxygen said:

In my opinion thinking of darweb is not good. the curiosty created in a person's mind will lead him to find the place, In my country if you search the said market you will be in eyes of Investigation agencies. 

If you are careful, your IST wont even know what you are doing, besides, i just want to know for educational purpose.

12 hours ago, Ayesha Khan said:

Is it true? I don't have heard about this darknet market But according to my opinion it's good that yoi have not found it

Well, i guess it would have to kill me then, because I'm not giving up till i find it. Maybe if i can know how they operate, i can help in taking it down.

I think to going to dark web you need use Tor browser atleast. After that you can try browsing like normal. The url is different with normal web, where normal web is the last domain is .com, .org,. and etc. But in dark web the last domain is .union. You can find in google first about the website there you want find.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

17 minutes ago, Mehedi111 said:

I suggest that you don't go to any dark web because it is very dangerous if you want to go any browsers.but you need to connect your internet connection with Tor browser to find dark web and dark net site. Because the Internet will not run.

He can't go to access any dark net web anyway so there is no need to advice to don't go there, and if they found any dark net they will be scammers

Just download the tor and enter prohibited products or words in the search, and then you will see a bunch of queries with such sites.

Some site in this deepest part of the internet is hard to find if you're a newbie in this things. If you can find one, this site maybe a trap to track you because this things especially the drugs and black market is illegal.

34 minutes ago, Sid said:

You can visit this for more information about deepweb 

https://www.reddit.com/r/deepweb/

You have to be really careful when accessing the deep web because various things are there

Are everything found in the dark web bad or some of them are good?

I have no idea where the Dark Web market is and where it is. It is not legally administered in our country. This is unknown to many people. I think we should stay away from it.

Darknet has some wiki's or sites like a google. You can find them but i don't reccomend buy something in darknet

17 hours ago, Yomeukhere said:

LOL. Thanks for your post. 

Firstly, it's very good tha't you're not afraid about dark web because the bad news on it is overwhelming.

Of course, on dark web happens many illegal things but on it many people have found refuge for their ideas and even physical assistance when they are under illegal or immoral persecution. 

The first thing to do is download Tor browser. It is better to do all the process using at least a VPN. Once you are on Tor look for and you will find out. 

I have heard some useful information can be found on the dark web, that is why I'm interested.

It does take special software to access. It usually refers to websites accessed through Tor. If you search "Tor Project" it should come up. You'll have to install a special browser on your phone or computer to access it. While it makes you much more anonymous, you're never completely anonymous, so be careful.

A few years ago the FBI paid some researchers millions of dollars to hack it, reportedly they had full access to all traffic for weeks before a patch was released to fix the hole. I doubt the FBI cares if you're buying small quantities of drugs, still, be careful.

There is also a lot of nasty things that will haunt you every time you close your eyes for the rest of your life if you see them. You might be curious, trust me, it's not worth it.

The brave browser has TOR built in. I like brave browser because you get paid in BAT tokens a decent amount for viewing ads. It also has one of the best ad and tracking blocker built in. You can get it on desktop and phone.

Other darkweb networks are freenet and I2P. I've never got I2P to work, the software is still available, but I don't know if it's still active.

Once you connect, they'll take you to a homepage with the popular links and services, from there it shouldn't be hard to find a market. I've never used any darkweb markets so I have no idea which ones are reliable or how to vet them.

Good luck, don't do anything stupid. 👍