ATM for bitcoins - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sedy

ATM for bitcoins

Yes! There are country now who fully adopt bitcoin and put atm machines in different places to make it easier for those people to buy and sell their bitcoins.it is just same with fiat atm machine.

Placing ATM machines in different places makes it easy for these people to buy and sell their bitcoins at. It is the same with the Fiat ATM machine! There are countries now that accept bitcoin altogether

I think there is already some atm now in several countries, for example I heard that the already made some of them in Qatar, and they are planning to make in all the countries around the world, but I am wondering what we will do with atm?? I mean if they will give us the opportunity to cash out our bitcoin as fiat money then it is a good idea but if this atm is just for converting then I think online markets are good enough 

• +2 1

Is there really a ATM for bitcoin? I dont know about this. As bitcoin is a still a digital currency. People are using it as a digital currency.  But yes, if is there any ATM for bitcoin it Will be easy to withdraw money         

• +2 1

Almost identical to our conventional ATM which distributes cash, you can buy and sell anonymously on the Bitcoin ATM machine. Yes they exist, in fact there is a country where they have Bitcoin ATM machines

• +2 1

If we had atms for bitcoins. It would be really great. Cause with this atm we would be able to get our money from anywhere anytime in our hands. 

• +2 1

Multimedia Kiosks Manufacturer. More than 100 standard models. Self-Service Kiosks. Retail Solutions. Interactive Kiosks. Custom Kiosks. Types: Digital Kiosks, Interactive Kiosks, Self-service Kiosks, Digital Billboards.

• +2 1

On 1/24/2020 at 8:09 PM, hasanS33 said:

Of course, they are present and widespread also, and this makes it easier for its users a lot if they want to withdraw their crypto money and exchange it with paper money or vice versa, and I hope to see it soon in all countries, this will reflect positively on the crypto currency market

Yes am very sure that one day crypto currency will take control over the world and things will be easy to handle and transactions will be easy and world will enter a new system 

• +2 1

On 1/24/2020 at 3:07 PM, Satishmolankar said:

I have seen this time only using thw wallets only to withdraw with atm machine and its is genuine that bitcoin atm have in the world's but not in all countries that is sad to say but one day it will all over the world 

Bitcoin atms are for selling and buying bitcoins but it is much possible that is does not exist in your country even we are hopeful that bitcoin atm exists in all the countries so that we can easily make transactions.

• +2 1

If ATM is introduced for bitcoins, then it will be easier to earn more and can be exchanged easily when it is needed like the other bank cards. 

• +2 1

As I know that already in few counties exist Bitcoin ATM. But don't how it's work I mean does it works like other ATM or different.

• +2 1

Yeah BTC ATM exceedingly exists. You capacity present a go on Satoshi point. Satoshi indicate offers ATM facility. If you are auspicious and from UK and USA you own the enhance odds to get back Satoshipoint ATM near you. right furnish a put on trial if it machinery for you. Thanks.  

• +2 1

i do not know about it.if i know about it others source,i will help you to solve your problem.you also find other source to find your answer.

• +2 1

Yes,  and actually here in my country we have 2 bitcoin ATM that we can use to buy and sell bitcoin. 

And hopefully many new bitcoin ATM will launch here. 

I am also expecting the ATM near my locations. If someone here, recommend me if there are any companies which are seeking the new places to install there ATM. Here in Netherlands, the huge community might surely welcome the new trend. 

• +1 1

Indeed, there are numerous Bitcoin ATMs that are utilized to purchase and sell bitcoins, which are anything but difficult to utilize and quick, and you can get dollars for bitcoins there are a lot of ATM machines available in the UK and other countries like Japan fully functional

• +2 1

Yes bitcoin really exist, some countries do have atm machine for bitcoins. And some are already accepting as a method of payment. Hopefully other countries are willing to legalize this system.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

On 1/24/2020 at 5:33 PM, Sedy said:

Does Bitcoin ATM really exist? I'm amazed! Does it work like ATM with the use of master/Visa card? Or is it an wallet address system. If so is there a website or wallet online which gives out Bitcoin ATM card? I would be grateful if someone shed some light to my question.

Yes Bitcoin ATM does exist. actually in my country Philippines there some place now having Bitcoin machine. some banks also accepting bitcoins. and Bitcoins now is the way we send or received money we also use Bitcoin to pay our online stuff like credit cards.

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Shakil55 said:

I have never used a BTC ATM myself so many people around the world use it. Of course there are some ATM machines available in different countries of the world though I have no idea about working with BTC ATMs.

Neither have I, but you are wrong nit many people uses them, they have high fees and they are not in many places.

There are many BTC atm around the world including some countries in Africa.

And there are also agents to that pays you equal amount to your coin you are selling. 

• +5 1

18 hours ago, Sumon023 said:

A Bitcoin ATM is a kiosk that allows a person to purchase Bitcoin by using cash or debit card. Some Bitcoin ATMs offer bi-directional functionality enabling both the purchase of Bitcoin as well as the sale of Bitcoin for cash..

Ahh! Thanks mate I couldn't understanding before how the bitcoin ATM actually works, but now I'm understanding... This is really wonderful technology

• +4 1

Yes I have also heard that Bitcoin ATM exist but they are not available everywhere I think it would be a great thing if Bitcoin will introduce ATM everywhere and they should introduce some ATM cards like Visa and MasterCard I think by this way more people will trust Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies because they are well aware about these things.

• +5 1

Yes, there are some ATM machines that support withdrawing with Bitcoin all over Bitcoin, where I have appeared for two years if I have been remembering  well.

• +1 1