ATM for bitcoins - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sedy

ATM for bitcoins

On 1/24/2020 at 11:33 AM, Sedy said:

Does Bitcoin ATM really exist? I'm amazed! Does it work like ATM with the use of master/Visa card? Or is it an wallet address system. If so is there a website or wallet online which gives out Bitcoin ATM card? I would be grateful if someone shed some light to my question.

Are there Bitcoin ATM for real my dude? I am surprised! It seems that there is a big plan then and we didn't know about it. People should know about this and start using them. I hope to learn more about this too and is it that they can also issue Bitcoin atm credit cards? This would be amazing.

In so many countries BTC ATM is available and we know that soon in all over the world BTC and also other good coins ATM are available and peoples will withdraw their coins easily in cash through that ATM any time instantly

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/24/2020 at 11:33 AM, Sedy said:

Does Bitcoin ATM really exist? I'm amazed! Does it work like ATM with the use of master/Visa card? Or is it an wallet address system. If so is there a website or wallet online which gives out Bitcoin ATM card? I would be grateful if someone shed some light to my question

Yes Bitcoin ATM exists. I was too amazed when I found them. It works like ATM and of course it works with addresses as it couldn't send/receive Bitcoin somewhere else. There are some Bitcoin cards which exchange your Bitcoin to fiat. Binance and crypto.com have these. I hope I shed some light with my answers..

• +2 1

Yes my friend Bitcoin is now become a world Level  program in the trading and many fields also. Many countries have started the ATM machines of the Bitcoin for their users . It's a very good news for the users. I hope that soon ATM machines will be starts in my country.

On 1/24/2020 at 2:38 PM, Roomi said:

Bitcoin ATMs exist. Bitcoin ATMs are kiosk that allows to purchase or sell bitcoins by debit/credit card. Some of ATMs allows only purchasing and some of allows selling also. There are 6083 atms in the world till 01 Dec 2019.

The number of BTC ATMs  are rapidly increasing and now people have both facilities they can buy and sell but the fee is very high. They have to low the fee for more adoption. The middle east country Dubai also have the BTC ATM  machine. Which is good for south region countries. People who visit Dhabi can buy  easily BTC. 

• +1 1

Yes mate. There are now 10000+ Bitcoin ATM worldwide. One can buy and sell bitcoin by using master card of visa card. But their transaction fee is very high. Need a great amount to buy from atm. Those atm are 100% safe. Some atm is also available for withdraw flat money.

• +1 1

Yes my friend bitcoin ATM also exist. Many ATMs to store bitcoins. Apart from that, there are many wallets in which can not only leave Bitcoin to roam but can also sell and buy with Bitcoin. Some bitcoin ATMs are such for a sell and some bitcoin ATM are such for buying purpose. We also can sell and buy it through debit card. There are many online wallets for such purposes.

BetFury                                                   

In my opinion, Bitcoin ATMs are widely available in many countries, usually Bitcoin ATMs are located at airports or train stations. Bitcoin ATMs can be used to buy cryptocurrency or convert crypto to fiat and vice versa. I think this is an advance in the growing cryptocurrency field.

• +1 1

On 1/30/2020 at 3:37 PM, Sid said:

If I'm not mistaken I have read news about bitcoin ATMs, at these ATMs you can buy and exchange bitcoin instantly, but the fee is quite high

ATM fee is high this is not a good news if the fee is high than we need to use the exchanger to withdraw the Bitcoin becasue the fee is low and the withdraw we collect instantly at the spot.

BetFury                                                   

On 1/24/2020 at 3:18 PM, pkrs said:

We can find 6000 and above Bitcoin atms around the world. from this atms we can either purchase bitcoins with our credit or debit cards or sell our coins for fiat money.

Actually the  ATM usage will remove the main and best factor of the Crypto currency which anonymous and the real helping factor of the Bitcoin usage is being anonymous and do the transaction without being traced.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

I wonder like ATM machines give us concrete physical cash then what would cryptocurrency ATM give to us. Because cryptocurrency have no physical existence.

BetFury                                                   

On 1/24/2020 at 12:33 PM, Sedy said:

Does Bitcoin ATM really exist? I'm amazed! Does it work like ATM with the use of master/Visa card? Or is it an wallet address system. If so is there a website or wallet online which gives out Bitcoin ATM card? I would be grateful if someone shed some light to my question.

They do exists and that is exactly how they work but they have even bigger fees than normal ATMs, they are not yet in my country but i hear they are in Canada mostly and many middle eastern  countries.

• +1 1

Yes there is no doubt. In some countries ATM machine are working. So no doubts these machines not in the whole world and even in my country. But i hope in future it will be everywhere. 

• +2 1

Bitcoin atm exist ,it real and legit, just that their charges is more than other exchange, countries like Germany have cryptocurrency Atm and they exist, but only advanced countries have it.but country that are not advanced and don't really involve in cryptocurrency would not have such ATM machines

On 1/24/2020 at 4:33 AM, Sedy said:

Yes, bitcoin ATMs do exist, currently in the United States there are more than 9,000 operating, cards are not used for this, simply if you are going to buy you deposit cash and provide a wallet address to receive the acquired cryptocurrencies, if you want to withdraw money choose the sale option, verify your identity using the sms system, choose the amount of money you want to withdraw from the ATM, scan the QR Code using your phone and confirm the operation..

• +1 1

On 1/24/2020 at 2:33 PM, Sedy said:

Bitcoin ATM is exist and this is true and so many peoples will use that becasue in the crypto market so many peoples are in and they make money through this market so much and they withdraw their BTC through the ATM,s.

BetFury                                                   

it is wonderful have an ATM for bitcoin, it feels like a science fiction movie, sometimes I feel that one day we will be wearing a watch like device that holds everything for us, it is a mobile and a wallet and a GPS and communication device and most important is that we can make all our financial orders using it. maybe it already exists and it will definitely have cryptocurrency in it.  

• +3 1

There are many countries that use automatic teller machines in America, China and European countries. Bitcoin can be bought and sold, money transferred to the cashier and withdrawn, which is an easy method and I hope it will be available in my country soon.

• +2 1

atm for bitcoin that is good question and i can tell you about it good answer just listen to me 

Bitcoin ATMs are multi purpose ATMs, we can buy sell or can convert it in some other currencies or can convert it to fiat. Bitcoin ATMs now being installed in many countries of the world. A company named cZech have sold almost 2500+ around the world.

so that all my information about that question , good luck brother .

Bitcoin ATM do exist in this present world but it is only limited to only few countries and you can only find either one or two in a single country the function of the ATM is quite different from the traditional banking and ATM we all know this one you can send and receive  Bitcoin to any wallet address of your choice in the world.

There are many bitcoin ATMs in several countries, these ATMs function as transactions or to convert cryptocurrency into fiat or vice versa. The Bitcoin ATM industry has increased 70% since 2019, Bitcoin ATMs are different from conventional ATMs to withdraw or store traditional money. At a Bitcoin ATM, you can buy and sell digital currencies including Bitcoin, as well as withdraw cash.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

It is currently estimated that there are approximately 100,000 cryptocurrency ATMs worldwide, which work under two systems, one is the wallet to wallet, which is usually more expensive due to the commissions that must be paid and the other is through the use of debit or credit cards based on cryptocurrencies similar to those that Binance issues in collaboration with Visa.

• +1 1

8 hours ago, Kenan12 said:

@khan22

That's right my friend, it does exist. There are two main types of Bitcoin machines: unidirectional (one-way) and bidirectional (two-way). We note that it is in wide use day after day, as the near future seems to depend on these ATMs

In the future crypto ATM is installed in all over the world when the crypto market is legal and we know that time the Bitcoin price touch the sky and the banks start with the crypto market that time.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

Actually bitcoin ATM really exist in some of these remote countries and they actually operate like the normal ATM but in it own case they don't really have a card all you do is to login in your mobile wallet and interchange between your bitcoin and cash. Is a welcome development to the world of crypto we hope to witness more.

• +2 1

Yeah bitcion ATM exist in some country where you can have free access to do your transaction easy which you don't have to use your wallet to do transaction, I hope other country could adopt it is going to be a good development to that country 

• +3 1