How do you feel when you lose money on crypto by day trading ? - Page 21 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

How do you feel when you lose money on crypto by day trading ?

I got loss only one time in day trading. I was new in this field. It was my first payment which I use to trade but I lost half of my money. I lost my money due to lack of experience. I bought some talk token with my bitcoin. I was waiting to rise up the rate of talk token but rate went down. 

Edited by Qainth
To remove grammar mistake.

Losing of money in trading is a sad story and I always feel disappointed when that happened to me but I don't blame myself because that is the nature of trading and I always get experienced from it and try by all possible means to make profit when next am trading.

• Useful or interesting 1

But this does not always happen. We may buy at a price and then prices start to decline, and at that time we will not be able to make any profits, neither in the short or long term.
If you buy at a very low price, that will be very good, but these prices are not available all the time

On 1/23/2020 at 11:21 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Day trading can get you enormous gains , but can also pipe away your savings in no time if you do day or very short term trading. Instead if you buy at discount prices and just hold for long term ? Would it not be better to acquire huge gains and risking less ?

Well as for me I've never engage my self on daily trading yet. Its takes alot of experience and knowledge about how cryptocurrencies work before doing that and am not yet having that knowledge and experience. Or what do you have to say about this @Mubiflow @Trainz

The difference between day trading and investing for a long time is the length of time the asset is held.
Either way, it is possible to make a profit or loss, but the loss in the daily term is more pronounced and thus annoys the trader.
Everyone has specific preferences regarding day-to-day trading or long-term holding.

• +1 1

On 1/24/2020 at 3:21 AM, Maxtron73 said:

Day trading can get you enormous gains , but can also pipe away your savings in no time if you do day or very short term trading. Instead if you buy at discount prices and just hold for long term ? Would it not be better to acquire huge gains and risking less ?

In Trading  sometimes you win or sometimes you loss so there is no worry if you loss in trading because it will give you some experience that how to tackle the situations of prices

• +1 1

25 minutes ago, Husnyjaf said:

Well as for me I've never engage my self on daily trading yet. Its takes alot of experience and knowledge about how cryptocurrencies work before doing that and am not yet having that knowledge and experience. Or what do you have to say about this @Mubiflow @Trainz

@Husnyjaf this is very true about this we need a lot of experience and support, seek the knowledge of expert's to be able to succeed in cryptocurrency platform that's why we have to be very careful there are different ways we can loose money not only to scammers but also because of inexperience

• +1 1

You might be shock when you loose your coin a day but be calm and patient you will earn more and better than it in the nearest features so i believe this is what to do if it happened.

2 hours ago, Qainth said:

I got loss only one time in day trading. I am new in this field. It was my first payment which I use to trade but I lost half of my money. I lost my money due to lack of experience. I bought some talk token with my bitcoin. I was waiting to rise up the rate of talk token but rate went down. 

Yeah all cryptocurrency trading persons lose when they are new to tradings and when they try trading, yeah i also lost some percent of my money when i trade with satoshis and that was because i was scared if the price drops.

• +1 1

I have seen cases of people who make a living from trading, and they mention that if you can generate good daily profits and make monthly closings of good income, but it is also true that trading is not for everyone since as in everything you have to gain experience in order to obtain better results.

• +1 2

Whenever i lose i feel sad and always find where the mistakes came from and took note of it to avoid  repetition of lose again but we all know that trading has many strategies. personally i don't like day trading i prefer long term investment.

• +1 1

Loss does not mean failure. Loss in trading may gain you good experience and knowledge that enables you to use it in the following times, and you should expect to lose because there is no permanent profit without loss. You just have to persist in work and multiply to increase your profits.

3 hours ago, Mubiflow said:

@Husnyjaf this is very true about this we need a lot of experience and support, seek the knowledge of expert's to be able to succeed in cryptocurrency platform that's why we have to be very careful there are different ways we can loose money not only to scammers but also because of inexperience

Yes your are right mate. It's not only through hackers of account or scammers that we lose our money alone. Investing in a cryptocurrency at a wrong time can also lead us to lose our money. That's why in this system patient is really required before entering the cryto world.

• +1 1

Trading cryptocurrency is an investment that is made, expecting a profit, a product of the purchase and sale of cryptocurrencies, it is always recommended not to invest large amounts, when you are not sure of the result. In the commercialization of cryptocurrencies we have to analyze the market, the behavior of the cryptocurrencies that we are going to acquire, evaluate the alternatives of action that exist, constantly monitor the behavior of the market and evaluate the environment in which the commercialization of cryptocurrencies takes place, Let's not forget that some cryptocurrencies are volatile in their prices.

• +2 1

Every one knows trading is very risky if we can get some profit from trading then we can get some time some lose . But if you have some experience in crypto trading then you can have little chance getting lose .

• +1 1

I have no loose on crypto day trading but some feel bad and some understand that profit or loose is part of our life and don't lose their hope start work again.

Edited by Ab.Waheed

In my opinion, trading is an investment and a real trading project, and it is known in the world of projects and trades that involves loss with profit, and the trader already knows that he may lose some money in trading... It is difficult to say when a trading thing is about to happen, even if all traders try to consider all trades and still lose business, it is worth it.

It is evident that whenever any member incurs loss on cryptocurrency in day trading and sits on his money, he gets a lot of thinking. It is a matter of great regret for every member that it will be lost. But the advantages and disadvantages are a natural thing and we also have advantages and disadvantages, but we should celebrate our benefits well and when we should gain something from our losses. Whenever there is a loss, we should look at our mistakes and we should learn from our mistakes so that we do not make that mistake. In this way every person learns from their mistakes and succeeds.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I feel very bad when I lose money with it so it is bad but it is too good when we earn money from the day trading and we feel very good for that.

• +5 1

My dear mate! Winning and lossing are two sides of the coin of trading. In the world of trading, we have to face many difficulties. So, we should be mentally prepared from stepping in trading.

22 hours ago, Husnyjaf said:

I read about day trading in a post made in this forum, so I attempted doing it, I was lucky to think twice and I did not do again, since I did not have the required knowledge to do such, I am also a fan of day trading ,but I want to start the right time

• +1 1

41 minutes ago, Trainz said:

I read about day trading in a post made in this forum, so I attempted doing it, I was lucky to think twice and I did not do again, since I did not have the required knowledge to do such, I am also a fan of day trading ,but I want to start the right time

It's good that you made your first attempt. And best that you quit because of lack of knowledge. It's best you gain more experience and knowledge before making your next attempt. Daily trading have alots of advantages and benefits.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

14 minutes ago, Husnyjaf said:

It's good that you made your first attempt. And best that you quit because of lack of knowledge. It's best you gain more experience and knowledge before making your next attempt. Daily trading have alots of advantages and benefits.

Also had lot of disadvantage mate, knowledge and experience about it is what will make us manage risk, risk is what we all know every person that is into cryptocurrency world would have. But we also need to manage it to avoid lot of loss mate.

• +1 2

loss hurts, it is not easy to accept , so do your research before staking and do not depend on luck, trade is a science and you need to have full knowledge of it , and even if you are an expert you will lose sometimes , not all expectations come to be true, do not worry my friend and keep trying. 

8 hours ago, Rozy said:

loss hurts, it is not easy to accept , so do your research before staking and do not depend on luck, trade is a science and you need to have full knowledge of it , and even if you are an expert you will lose sometimes , not all expectations come to be true, do not worry my friend and keep trying. 

Big loss hurts so bad than low loss, but we should know that everything is possible in this world. Sometimes you can win and sometimes you can lose everything. We must try keep doing and learning something from our mistakes.