How do you feel when you lose money on crypto by day trading ? - Page 24 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

How do you feel when you lose money on crypto by day trading ?

The losing of money have a sad feelings we know that the prices of the cryptocurrencies dumps or pumps many times in a day so I think the long term trading may be beneficial for us than the short term trading because after passing the long time there is a big chances of the increment of the price and by doing this we can get more profit. 

I also have loss all of my in trading because I was trading in the wrong site. They usually offer's me a big deal and then I decided to make 500 dollars trading there but all in vein because I loss my own money.

We work with this encryption and we know that we may suffer a loss sometimes, so if I suffer a loss one day it is normal, I will work permanently and will not give up in order to compensate for my loss.

During Trading there arealways high risks, but you must have an insight into the price of each cryptocurrency and know its project to get away from the loss. The feeling of loss is a big disappointment but we can win if we keep our head up high and make a good decision

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

Everybody feel bad when their trades fail and they lose money. However, losing is a normal thing in trading, especially in day-trading. You must never let any damage to your confidence, you take note of the mistake in that specific trade and you move on. In the later trades, you must try not to do these same mistakes again and improve yourself even if you fail from time to time. 

If you can't manage your feelings when you get losses, you can stop daytrading for some time and try investing or trading in longer term periods. A few successful trades in mid and long term may bring your confidence back.

• +2 1

I will say that trading is an investment and a real trading project, and it is known in the world of projects and trades that involves loss with profit, and the trader already knows that he can lose some money in trading, especially if he does not have enough experience, I think  Short-term trade from storage is a lot better. If they don't make a profit, I don't think it will be a disappointment.  Cryptocurrency prices go down but after a while prices go up.

• +5 1

While the going is good and the price fluctuation is giving you profit, then you are happy. One the other hand when the price fluctuations gives you a loss.

I feel very sad that I did not learn from my daily mistakes in trading, but when several hours pass, I forget that and go back to trading. And always trade money that we can afford to loose and always diversify the portfolio to reduce the loss damage or vice versa.

I will seriously feel bad to some extent but that will not discourage me from trading again, lost and gain are natural in all kind of business, If I lost on my first day  doesn't mean I will continue losing rather I will make investigation to know the course of the lost avoid it future occurrence. 

As we know, every trader in the field of trading keeps his luck every time and keeps investing again and again and thus he has to face loss. In this way, every trader first invests a little and gets a little profit, then when he gets his luck repeatedly, finally he has to face a loss and he becomes helpless at that time. And thus his selection is over.

It really depends on you, because there some people that really prefers day trading, even though that is more risky. Maybe it is because they are more comfortable with it and they don't have long enough patience for holding cryptocurrency.

It doesn't matter day trading or not, i always became angry person if i lose money while trading. If i lose small amount i don't mind too much but if i lose decent amount i'll became very angry person , especially if i read the chart wrong. I  hope i can control my anger otherwise i'll keep losing money.

Your idea is not hugely correct, my friend, even in long trading, you may fall into a loss, as there are currencies whose price was $ 1 a year ago, but now the month is $ 0.2, like the ECOC currency
Therefore, in order for trading to be square, you have to be familiar with your currency project and to analyze the chart technically to find out the direction of the price movement. 

• +1 1

If we are traders then we should to ready for two things.Much profit much loss.Trading world have two ways in each of them one go to upper level other come to lower level.Trade has risk so we should to ready for loss and profit we can't always get profit some time we are in loss some time we fail but there is need of patience.So if we in loss then we will sad.

Loosing in day trading is normal to those who understand the situation of taking risk because you may be lucky one day to earn profit and benefits is better to make long time trading because it  may bring benefits and values than day trading 

We will see that he can have the opportunity to trade or not so he can decide later. But many people don't want to learn deeper about the trading, and that makes them miss the opportunity to buy and sell the coins. 

On 1/24/2020 at 1:21 AM, Maxtron73 said:

Day trading can get you enormous gains , but can also pipe away your savings in no time if you do day or very short term trading. Instead if you buy at discount prices and just hold for long term ? Would it not be better to acquire huge gains and risking lessOf course I will be disappointed and frustrated if I do not win and in return I have lost a lot of money I am one of the people who do not like to lose at all and do not wish to lose to anyone I wish everyone to win and improve his financial level. 

Yes, when we lose cryptocurrencies, we are disappointed and I like this feeling at all, so I can't put my money in the trading market without the correct knowledge of the market process as currency prices increase and fall. 

Edited by Khetam

It is quite disappointing and ends up in a person regretting the choice of his coin. So long term investment is always better than day trading as chances of profit are more.

It feels so sad and frustrating you know.  I really hated this kind of situation. I don't think any one like this situation. Everyone feels bad when they lose money om trading. By losing hope is not an option . You must keep trying. 

Yes, this is true. Long-term trading is the most reassuring and guarantee of profit, but it needs patience and needs a lot of capital to make profits commensurate with the waiting time.

@Maxtron73 it is very bad feeling when you lose my on trade but after the lose you have control on deal by analyzing market and study characteristics and candles to decide when and what you trade 

• +1 1

On 1/23/2020 at 11:21 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Day trading can get you enormous gains , but can also pipe away your savings in no time if you do day or very short term trading. Instead if you buy at discount prices and just hold for long term ? Would it not be better to acquire huge gains and risking less ?

Losing money on crypto currency has similar feelings to Fiat currency too, although the issues is that the feeling that you could have carefully invested it into one of the profitable investment platforms.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes youvcan also buy at discount price and sell them later.But if that coins price is dropped you will face great loose.So think carefully before akong any steps.And day yrading also can bring a lot of profit no doubt on that.Bit I would like to wait some time for the stability of coins.

• +1 1

It is natural to lose cryptocurrencies in daily transactions. In trade, there is always winning and losing. It is necessary to consider all risks before entering the crypto money business.

Perhaps these losses are what make us learn from our mistakes. We must overcome these losses and work to avoid them in the future. Do not stop and work hard to reach what you seek. Make investment and trade to double your profits