How do you feel when you lose money on crypto by day trading ? - Page 23 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

How do you feel when you lose money on crypto by day trading ?

In trading lose and gain work together in hand but actually i always have a bad feeling when I lose during trading but it does not discourage me rather it motivate me to be stronger during another trading and be courageous. Because if I lose today I will definitely gain profit tomorrow.

• +1 2

I react normally when i get loss in trading,we should always be ready for any loss in trading,plz keep your mind calm and don't take any decision in anger which will hurt you,always work with stable mind and move slowly but at last you will be winner.

• +1 1

Yes I feel very sad and disappointed but I always talk to my self that it is part of trading that we should know that you have to make profits at time and also some time you have to make loss so as far as you are trading you have to believe in dissapoinrnt 

• +2 1

Loss is the worst thing that is inevitable, so you must deal with it like any natural thing and do not try to attack the market randomly in the hope that you will make up for what you lost, move away to calm down a little and then return with more rationality

• +5 1

Of course I feel sad and disappointed but it's really alright because it's part of the nature of trading, we shouldn't expect that we will always earn money from trading. Losing is the best way on how we can get experience, and that experience is the best way to become better and way more knowledgeable

• +5 1

Well how would anyone feel, when they loose money, its sad and disappointing. but instead of being sad about it, its better if you learn from your mistakes, and make successful trade next time.

I decided to do day trading and I also earned. But one day i lose little bit funds. From that day I scared doing day trading. Actually it's hurt so much and It is scared to try again.

• +4 1

Welcome mate. on a normal ground, if you are a normal human being and you have lost in an investment, you most feel sad due to the fact that you have lost. Loosing in an investment is a negative results one doesn't pray for, despite the fact that it not avoidable because you most one day loose no matter how careful and intelligent you are. That is my take mate

On 1/23/2020 at 6:21 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Day trading can get you enormous gains , but can also pipe away your savings in no time if you do day or very short term trading. Instead if you buy at discount prices and just hold for long term ? Would it not be better to acquire huge gains and risking less ?

I think that intraday trading is for professionals, it is dangerous to handle it without knowledge, so the best option for newbies is to invest in the long term, there is a greater probability of having good results.

• +1 1

Really it become a sad situation for me when I lose money. But I don't broke for it. I try to discover why I have lose my money. And try to avoid the mistake in next time.

• +1 1

Will feel bad and it also a lesson been learnt so as not to lose money again on trading, so I will just close trading for the day then wait till when I notice the signals are back with profits to gain. 

• +1 1

Trading is most ideal approach to procure benefit from cryptographic money and it we lost a few coins on exchanging it is debilitating .however I recommend there are some stage has a demo account you can exploit from it to prepare yourself on trading. I thinks dear friend that we should nit lose hope and doing trading to get good earnings.

• +3 1

Dear., We really become disappoint we get lose during lose. Mostly, people trading with tokens to get benefit. But when they cannot get profit the become sad. I am new and i just create the posts and topics. I don't know about trading. I don't know how we can get benefit by trading. Some time we get benefit and sometime we get lose from trading. 

Edited by Hammad 123

Dear friends and colleagues, as you can imagine, like all of you, I feel very sad and disappointed when the cryptocurrency that I have invested falls in value, but well, extreme that we all have to face because the world of cryptocurrencies works like that and above all, be patient
A big hello to the entire community and great winnings

Frankly, my friend, working in the field of cryptocurrencies exposes you to profit and loss. You work in an ever-changing and volatile market and this is what you should become an expert with and know when to sell and when to buy

Therefore, be careful about your money, and if you are exposed to losses, you learn. What is important is not to give up, my friend

• +3 1

Know success without sacrifice, you have to be very very patient if you want to achieve your aims and objective in life, as a good trader you don't have to fear of to lose.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Good post, personally my point of view loss and profit part of life and business,but if should need a very carefully for trading in crypto, thanks for sharing information in this forum,it is very good platform for earning.

Its happened as a natural phenomenon of loss or profit when you are in trading field but you got experienced by doing your trade market. But as you asking still i have not faced any lost yet so no experience too.

Lost and profit is a part of life and the narute. We get always profit then life became so dull. In the same way Trading is a part of busniess and in business lost and the profit Acceptable. If we lost some money then we not give up and try our best .

I do not mind my trading because of my failure in trading because I want to learn from him by mistake so that next time if I trading because of that I want the next time I do not So you should not always be disappointed with failure, rather you should learn from it so that next time you do not have to face failure again. It is my trading principle that I do not disappointed  in business lose.

You are right, but this talk applies to those who do not have the courage and do not have the ability to analyze, that reading the movement of the currency makes you determine the percentage of profit and when the currency will rise in addition to determining the objectives of buying and selling and achieving them.

• +4 1

Yes, basically.  However, we were disappointed to lose.  In most cases, people get the benefit of doing business with tokens.  But it is a pity if they do not make a profit.  I’m new and I just create posts and topics.  In fact I don’t know about trading.  I don’t know how we can benefit through business.  Sometimes we gain and sometimes we lose business.  So I think we need to be careful and work on it.

The crypto world is often fraught with uncertainties, so we must continue to learn that often we will lose some money when we trade, so we must always track the market activity and choose the right time to trade in addition to choosing the right currencies to make good profits from it.

The long-term investment is less risky than the short-term investment and the least loss, provided that you invest in well-known currencies, whose market value is high, and that they are of the top 40 globally. Thus, you will achieve a lot of profits.

I think it is wiser to buy at discount prices and hold for a long term because this is safer and you are sure to make a profit if you are constantly checking on the value of the currency you purchased.