Would you prefer to invest money in crypto or in a house ? - Page 23 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Would you prefer to invest money in crypto or in a house ?

Invest on crypto is risky we may loss our  money we don't no the price for the next few years it may be goes up or down because it is not 100% sure that we gain prfit .so I prefer to invest on my house because we all need house for safety.

I prefer to invest in cryptocurrency, like bitcoin cryptocurrency investment in real estate business is also very profitable but it's require good amount of money and you also have some knowledge about  business but if you have a small amount of investment then invest in cryptocurrency and make good profit

22 hours ago, flashrakib0099 said:

I like to invest realistically so I choose the price of house.cryptocurrency there is no guarantee that it could go down at any moment.but I think I will invest some amount of money in cryptocurrency. I'm sure I can still benefit from this.

I support you on this one, if it's real estate business there's alot of promising factor that's revolving around it, you tends to see where you invested your money, you'll be able to calculate your incomes and the forthcoming income even before they came, and yuh tends to remove all expenses and put your profit aside, unlike the cryptocurrency that the market cannot be guaranteed

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well said from the topic, both bitcoin and house are good for investment but one must still be the best, if one can invest much on bit coin and become more patience its going to more profitable than that of house because the price of a coin can shoot up anytime.

• +2 1

Everyone saw the huge rise of Bitcoin and a large portion felt regret that he had not invested in it, but next year the price may drop and real estate prices rise, as some are still afraid of cryptocurrencies because they are intangible 

• +1 1

Of course, now I would be better off investing in cryptocurrency. Now the entire market is in a growth phase, which means that almost every investment you make will pay off. For example, if you invested money in Bitcoin in May, you would have already earned 500% of your deposit. Also, cryptocurrencies are active investments, but house-passive.

• Useful or interesting 1

Both are having their own qualities and significance in the field there is no practically identical between them except for I figure everybody should go for these two things in the event that they need to make sure about their future, at that point unquestionably this things will help them a great deal on the grounds that in both then this implies you will be get more productive in forthcoming time additionally it will be more free from any danger speculations these days individuals are getting more pulled in towards these things since all we realize very well this things will bring in cash to an ever increasing extent.

thanks for your post....

• +1 1

I like to invest in cryptocurrency. I sure that to invest in cryptocurrency i will make sure that i gain a lot of profit from this. Its easy to make investing on cryptocurrency. But i think practical investing which we make is a great chance to gain a very large amount of profit. 

If I don't have a house, I would invest in a house because that is a need. But if you provided yourself with that need and look for investment areas, then you should do a basket. You should never invest in one field. A good portfolio would consist of Emtia (gold,silver and a bit platinum maybe), bitcoin, some of major altcoins (like ethereum), some stock of major tech companies (like apple , amazon etc) and a bit fiat currency to be able to buy other assets if their prices lower.

• +1 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Bitcoin has indicated extraordinary development yet I would not hazard putting resources into it what might be compared to a house. In the event that the nation of home is promising, it is smarter to have a house in it.

I do not approach thing like this, if you buy a home for you to live  in it, then it is not investment it is security and feeling safe and you do not have to pay rent every month. but if you buy a house as investment , then you are right Bitcoin is much better investments as it doubles the value within less than a year and it is still going up.

• +2 1

I chose investment in home because bitcoin price go always up and down and invest in home prices just go up and up . In this way we can get just profit there is no or a little chance getting lose . But investment in bitcoin is 50% chance getting lose or profit .

• +2 1

Crypto market always risky and profitable that's why I recommended if you want to investment in  crypto market you should use your additional fund which you bear. In my experience last 2 years many scam project launch in crypto market and many people lost his fund to invest in scam project..

I personally prefer to make investments in cryptocurrencies for the simple reason that this carries many more profits but of course this is my humble opinion I can be wrong
A big hello to the whole community and great profits

I believe that real estate is one of the best businesses that exist and without a doubt if you have the opportunity I would definitely invest in a house, in the case of cryptocurrencies I think it is very risky to invest large amounts of money unless you are an expert in trading because they can become very volatile and you can lose all the money in a short time and that does not happen if you invest in a house so I think the best thing is to invest in something you have faith in and there is evidence to support the decision final

I would like to invest my money in bitcoin.In recent days we all knows what is the exact value of a bitcoin.And day by day the price of bitcoin getting high.And we can not invest a small amount in a home but in crypto we can invest our pocket money also.

• +1 1

I don't want to repeat such a mistake that I will be regretting again. Since over 7 years ago I knew about the existence of bitcoin when the value was still favourable and affordable but I refused to joined the system believing in people rumors because by them I was still a secondarian. At this level both with the physical money I'm making including the campaign reward I have a plan for investing them I'm bitcoin because bitcoin will forever be the most expensive and profitable coin.

Everyone is free to challenge me for saying that!!!!

Edited by Arratee877

I will prefer to invest my money in crypto. Cause crypto is the best place for investment. If we invest here then we can get lot of profit from here. So i would like to invest my money on crypto.

I prefer investing money in Crypto. Investing in a house is dead money. Even if the price of the house, most of us would not sell the house. So no profit.

If you don't have a house for me, buy a house. You can invest in bitcoin after buying a house. It is true that Bitcoin brings more profit than a house, but it is not certain what will happen next.

On 1/24/2020 at 4:18 AM, Maxtron73 said:

We all know or have heard of , that bitcoin has been the best performing asset in the last decade. While home prices have increased just slightly. Just think what a small invested in bitcoin has become after some time, while your home has appreciated just a tiny bit compared to bitcoin's awesome performance 

One option is about investing on real estate rather other is about invest on virtual world.Both are doable equally.But cryptoworld has some issue of uncertainity because there is some issue about coin price fluctuation and also virtual world has some kind of uncertainity in other facts too.Such as scamming,hacking etc.But at the fact of real estate there is no uncertainity.So money investing is prefferable based on situation.Life time investing is prefferable in the case of home and investing for a certain time of profit,cryptoworld is prefferable.

It depends upon the cryptocurrency regulations of a particular region. In my country cryptocurrencies are not regulated and I do not consider it safe to invest a large amount in cryptocurrency so I will certainly try to invest in house.

Actually I like both investments, but I will invest in bitcoin first, buying bitcoin when it's cheap will get a lot of benefits, investing in bitcoin can buy it a little so it's quite easy for me. Meanwhile, investing in a house I must have a lot of money to buy 1 house. If the price of the bitcoin I buy goes up 300% I can buy a house from selling Bitcoin.

• +1 1

It is only a matter of comparing a small investment at the beginning of the year in cryptocurrency and the current price of a house to observe the performance that each asset generates at the end of the year to have an idea of which can generate more than another, I would recommend investing in crypto At the beginning of the year, by the end of the year, buy the house and you will surely have a profit.

I prefer to divide my portfolio into several assets but real estate is not a part of it. However, it may still be a good investment option from time to time, especially when the real estate market is on the rise. I also consider platinum as an investment option nowadays because its price brokeout an essential resistance and the demand for the platinum for industrial purposes are on the rise.  

• Useful or interesting 1

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Rand4dollar is a certified company specializing in e-Currency and cryptocurrency services. As a reliable and certified Perfect Money business partner, we are here to cater to all your currency exchange requirements. Our system offers seamless exchange options with competitive rates in the market, ensuring transparency and no hidden charges. We take pride in being a trusted Perfect Money Currency Exchange Partner and look forward to serving you. Feel free to contact us through our website at www.rand4dollar.com Directions for our exchange;   You Send                You Receive          Reserve Western Union (USD)    Bitcoin (USD)    193700 Western Union (USD)    Perfect Money (USD)    9750 Moneygram (USD)    Bitcoin (USD)    10000 Bank Transfer (RU)    Payeer (USD)   50000 Bank Transfer (USD)    Payeer (USD)   15000 Volet (USD)    Bank Transfer (UAH)   183016 Volet (USD)    Skrill (USD)   20000 Volet (USD)    Payeer (USD)   75000 Volet (USD)    Moneygram (USD)   9500 Volet (USD)    Bank Transfer (NGN)   359000 Volet (USD)    Bank Transfer (ZAR)   7708300 Perfect Money (USD)    Bank Transfer (LSL)   3499800 Bank Transfer (USD)    Bank Transfer (ZAR)   91411266  Skrill (USD)    Investment (USD)    100200 Tether (USD)    Investment (USD)    575000 Bitcoin (BTC)    Investment (USD)    850980 Perfect Money (USD)    Investment (ZAR)    550000 Perfect Money (USD)    Investment (USD)    250000 Bank Transfer (ZAR)    Investment (ZAR)    3000000  Perfect Money (USD)    Bank Transfer (BRL)    480425 Perfect Money (USD)    Cash Pickup (ZAR)    50000 Bitcoin (BTC)    Cash Pickup (ZAR)    188000 Tether (USD)    Cash Pickup (USD)    70000 Litecoin (LTC)    Cash Pickup (USD)    45000 Bitcoin (BTC)    Cash Pickup (USD)    105900  PayPal (USD)    Bank Transfer (VND)    236750000 PayPal (EUR)    Bank Transfer (EUR)    45000 Tether (USD)    Bank Transfer (COP)    117959250 Bitcoin (BTC)    Bank Transfer (COP)    1652826995 Perfect Money (USD)    Bank Transfer (COP)    235918500 Bitcoin (BTC)    Bank Transfer (AED)    3489017 Tether (USD)    Bank Transfer (AED)    27544 Perfect Money (USD)    Bank Transfer (AED)    2754487 Perfect Money (USD)    Bank Transfer (RWF)    5013482 Perfect Money (USD)    Bank Transfer (PKR)    1812850 Perfect Money (USD)    Bank Transfer (GHS)    256500 PayPal (USD)    Bank Transfer (ZAR)    18014123 Bank Transfer (ZAR)    Bank Transfer (MAD)    2056366  Western Union (USD)    Bank Transfer (ZAR)    343290 Moneygram (USD)    Bank Transfer (ZAR)    169928 Bank Transfer (EUR)    Tether (USD)    165900 Bank Transfer (EUR)    Bitcoin (USD)    95000 Bank Transfer (EUR)    Perfect Money (USD)    45000 Bank Transfer (GYD)    Bitcoin (USD)    140000 PayPal (USD)    Western Union (USD)    9500   And many more https://rand4dollar.com Peace! 
    • эпопея с МтГокс еще долго будет давить на рынок. любое сообщение о возможных выплатах пользователям сразу просаживает рынок, хотя выплатами и не пахло.
    • да, ситуация с эфиром приведет к парадоксу. придется отменять свое решение о признании ценными бумагами многих монет блокчейнов первого уровня. хотя и тут СЕК может как-то попытатьяся отвертеться.
    • да, читал об этом. биткоин-ЕТФ были запущены сразу после одобрения СЕК. а почему с эфирными такая задержка? не могут окончательно решить ценная бумага эфир или нет?
    • в то время нынешний уровень цены был пиком для биткоина. сейчас это всего лишь промежуточное значение и кто знает, каким будет максимум.
    • Dear Users of CryptoTalk forum we would like to inform you about the opening of a new exchange service Rebex.io! With the development of the world economy, digital assets are becoming more and more popular, and Rebex.io is proud to provide brand new tools for those who want to exchange cryptocurrency easily, quickly and safely. Our key benefits: - We offer some of the fastest and most secure transactions in the industry. -Fast exchanges you can trust. - Rebex.io supports a huge selection of cryptocurrency pairs, allowing you to choose the ones that fit your needs and goals. - We give the highest priority to the safety of your assets, giving you a guarantor to keep your money safe. - Our platform is designed to make cryptocurrency exchange as simple and convenient as possible. Even beginners will be able to navigate easily. - In order for you to make an exchange - registration is not necessary. - The exchange can be done at any time of the day or night, all for your comfort. - Prompt tech support team, which will also answer you at any time and help you solve any question and problem. Rebex.io strives to be your trusted partner in the world of cryptocurrencies by providing outstanding services and customer support. We are proud that our platform will contribute to your financial success and enrich your cryptocurrency exchange experience. Join Rebex.io today and start exchanging cryptocurrency with confidence and ease. You can learn more about our platform and services by visiting our website www.rebex.io. Our contacts: support@rebex.io  
    • XELIS (XEL) Mining Pool A new era of cryptocurrency is here. XELIS is an innovative cryptocurrency built from scratch to preserve privacy and developed in Rust for guaranteed memory security. XELIS is a private blockDAG with Homomorphic Encryption and Smart Contracts. BlockDAG + Homomorphic Encryption + Smart Contracts — join the technological revolution. SRBMiner-Multi v2.5.5+ (Windows, Linux, CPU, AMD, NVIDIA, INTEL) Open start-mining-xelis.bat file and copy / paste example below.   setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100 setx GPU_MAX_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1 setx GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100 setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100 setx GPU_MAX_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100 setx GPU_ENABLE_LARGE_ALLOCATION 100 setx GPU_MAX_WORKGROUP_SIZE 1024 @echo off cd %~dp0 cls SRBMiner-MULTI.exe --disable-cpu --algorithm xelishash --pool de.xelis.herominers.com:1225 --wallet YOUR_XELIS_WALLET_ADDRESS.YOUR_WORKER_NAME pause   How to Mine XELIS (XEL)? Complete Beginner’s Guide
    • GamersXP is a Proof-of-Achievement (PoA) gaming reward platform that combines play-and-earn mechanics for mainstream AAA games, eSports tournaments, giveaway raffles, P2E games, and DeFi. GamersXP aims to integrate traditional gaming with Web3, providing gamers with opportunities to earn real rewards while playing their favorite games. GamersXP Products   GamersXP Reward dApp (Beta)   Gamers can earn cash and crypto by completing in-game challenges and participating in custom contests.   Integrates with popular PC games such as CS2, Fortnite, PUBG, Overwatch2, Rocket League, and Minecraft.   Download: https://www.overwolf.com/app/GamersXP-GamersXP   Upcoming Products   GamersXPBox: A hub to list games (Coming Soon)   GamersXP Giveaways Pass: Participate in giveaways by buying entry tickets (Coming Soon)   GamersXPesports: Compete in eSports tournaments to earn real rewards (Coming Soon)   GamersXPcard: Virtual card for earning and spending crypto (Coming Soon)   GamersXPID: Proof of Achievement NFT as a gaming ID (Coming Soon)   GamersXPLevelUP : LevelUp your gaming experience (Coming Soon) GMXP Token Pre-Sale Information   Token Name: GMXP   Total Supply: 800,000,000   Network: Polygon   Contract: https://polygonscan.com/token/0x6ca6f60bd339da93124ba29e4fd957aee766b1b3.   Presale URL: https://trade.kanga.exchange/a/xDPntvoy.   Pre-Sale Date: June 5th, 2024   TGE Estimation Date: July 2024   Key Points:   30 million GMXP tokens available at $0.005 per token (35% lower than public sale price).   Early investors get a 2% cashback on their investment through referral link provided by the influencer.   Influencers receive a 4% commission for transactions made through their unique referral links. Roadmap and Goals for 2024    Milestone 1 (May 2024): Raise €50-150k through private sales.    Milestone 2 (June 2024): Grow the community and implement branding changes.    Milestone 3 (June 2024): Secure partnerships with top-tier launchpads and CEXs.    Milestone 4 (July-Aug 2024): Conduct public IDOs and list the token on reputable CEXs. Core Team   CEO-CTO & Co-Founder: Christos Panayiotou - Entrepreneur x3, Crypto entrepreneur since 2014 (170+ BTC Mined), 18+ years in IT & Business.   COO & Co-Founder: George Xenophontos - Entrepreneur x2, Passionate semi-pro gamer for over 15 years.   Tokenomics and Treasury Experts: Trireme Trading Connect with GamersXP    Website: https://www.gamersxp.io/    Twitter: https://twitter.com/GamersXP_GMXP    Discord: https://discord.com/invite/yAgzJS7cuN    Telegram: https://t.me/GamersXPOfficialChat    Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/gamersxp Resources:    Pitchdeck: https://docsend.com/view/8z8bs6khve6tfuwj    Whitepaper: https://gitbook.gamersxp.io/whitepaper    Legal Opinion: https://docsend.com/view/3y3hu6zpsw7fya7f    Tokenomics: https://gitbook.gamersxp.io/whitepaper/economy/usdgmxp-token-overview-or-specifications
    • Нью-Йоркская фондовая биржа (NYSE) будет сотрудничать с CoinDesk Market Indexes для запуска продуктов, отслеживающих цены на биткойны.  Это сотрудничество станет расчетным индексом, который откроет новые возможности для торговли опционами на биткойны. Это принесет пользу традиционным трейдерам и инвесторам, использующим индекс цен биткойнов CoinDesk (XBX), самый продолжительный спотовый индекс биткойнов ( BTC ). «Поскольку традиционные учреждения и обычные инвесторы демонстрируют свой широкий энтузиазм по поводу недавнего одобрения спотовых биткойн-ETF, Нью-Йоркская фондовая биржа рада объявить о своем сотрудничестве с CoinDesk Indices», — сказал Джон Херрик, директор по продуктам New York Stock. «После одобрения регулирующих органов эти опционные контракты предоставят инвесторам доступ к важному ликвидному и прозрачному инструменту управления рисками». В настоящее время XBX отслеживает спотовую цену Биткойна в долларах США в режиме реального времени на нескольких криптобиржах. NYSE считается крупнейшей фондовой биржей в мире с рыночной капитализацией около 39 триллионов долларов . Что означает это сотрудничество Сотрудничество происходит в период позитивных настроений в отношении биткойнов, когда в начале этого года было одобрено создание спотового биткойн-ETF . Это сигнализирует о том, что NYSE хочет присоединиться к общей тенденции рынка криптовалют. Спотовый биткойн-ETF позволяет обычным инвесторам быстро получить доступ к биткойнам без непосредственной покупки и хранения криптовалюты, используя свои обычные брокерские счета. ETF предлагает более высокую ликвидность и более легкую торговлю в традиционные часы рынка. Это сотрудничество NYSE и XBX означает, что инвесторы теперь могут торговать опционами с денежным расчетом, что позволяет инвесторам хеджировать или спекулировать на изменениях цен на биткойны.  Опционы могут быть непростыми, но такая схема позволяет традиционным трейдерам Уолл-стрит торговать обычными индексами, не требуя новых финансовых инструментов или счетов. По сути, это упрощает для инвесторов процесс управления рисками и реализации передовых торговых стратегий.
    • FOXbtc - это надежный и удобный обменник криптовалют, который предлагает широкий спектр услуг для обмена криптовалют и наличных. У нас вы можете быстро и безопасно обменивать Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin и другие популярные криптовалюты. Мы гарантируем высокий уровень безопасности и конфиденциальности ваших сделок. Кроме того, наш обменник работает круглосуточно, что позволяет вам обменивать криптовалюты в любое удобное для вас время. Присоединяйтесь к Foxbtc.pro уже сегодня и начните обменивать криптовалюты легко и удобно!" Контакты: E-mail - FOXbtc_pro@protonmail.com TG - @FOXbtc_pro