Top 5 Android Apps For 2020 - Page 4 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

Top 5 Android Apps For 2020

On 4/5/2020 at 6:12 AM, marchal87 said:

Yes, that's right, but most of these apps earn little from them when you work on them.  I advise you to stay away from mining applications as they are harmful to the mobile because they depend on the ability and specifications of the device

The majority arm your devices phone or computer and you cant get to much earning you need more refferal to earn something but in general nit really profitable 

7 hours ago, ethan1751 said:

I don't know what applications are in the top 5 that actually pay. Because I see many people suggesting applications that they think can pay, not the top rank.

I think it will take a long time to be able to withdraw the bitcoin from your work from these applications. Because they also apply a minimum withdrawal. Apart from that, I don't believe in android apps.

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

On 2/21/2020 at 8:47 PM, Emran4231 said:

I agree with you, dear brother, there are many applications available in the Play Store to earn money but they are not good. I just work on cryptocurrency to earn and learn. And it sounds so good to me. And it is very easy to make money here. And I think that by working here you will understand a lot. Thanks

I think not increase description applications pay but most aplications pay even though that this amount is very low but pay is the best systmatic. I completely agree with your opinion nowadays slow deployment are diversity applictions available for earning bitcoin

Sure there are many android mobile applications out there for online earnings that pays small amount of earnings through cryptocurrency and I only know a few like crypto blast it  pays ETH for playing the game and it's legit.

On 1/23/2020 at 7:23 PM, rjroshan said:

My dear all members, these days android apps are very popular with bitcoin price increasing. Play store introducing thousand of brand new bitcoin earning app every month. These apps have good earning ways but a lot of them are not going to pay their members. However, there are hundreds of amazing android apps out there that paying and legit. So, my friends, do you have any opinion about this give here the best and top android apps currently available.

I am trying to justify your title here. I think the OP promised a top-5 of mobile apps but didn't give any. Well anyway, to be frank apple store as well as google play store are full of silly apps that have no value and their entertainment purpose is really weak. I find just one out of on hundred of them to be decent and enjoy using them. 99% of all the apps are really bad.

Every day so many crypto earning apps launch in Google play store, but most of apps follows bitcoin prices, so they can't pay high amount these apps only waste our time, but some faucets pays good amount like freebitco.in freedogeco.in I work in this faucets regularly.

The coding world contains a huge amount of applications that we can work within and get some money, but the problem with these applications is that they pay very small amounts in addition to that there are a very large number of applications that are aimed at theft and during this year and until this time I could not find Any application worth sharing with members of the forum

Though Google play store has brought so many earning apps and also bringing new apps in every week,but most of those apps are fake.They don't pay to their users.So i will suggest you to not spend your time unwisely with this apps.Invest your time in other profitable places.

As crypto's are increasing day apps are being developed a lot by this time. there are many fake apps which gives wrong information about the crypto mining . Like each and every negative aspect have positive aspect there also real apps like binance, upstox pro, coinbase for buying and selling crypto.

About 80% apps didn't pay us. Many apps have high minimum withdraw and it takes 5onth to reach at it.

I am currently using crypto planet. Which is best in paying. But earning is low. 

5 hours ago, malik6314193 said:

About 80% apps didn't pay us.

Not 80 but 100% aside some mining apps like electroneum and the pi network. But for ptc and faucets, they are not prifitable. Some like cryptotab can be good on computer but can damage monile phones. 

Though i don't use and recommend these apps because most of them are scams. But still there are many apps available for earning Crypto currency like Cats Garden. And offerwall apps are also available there so you can also go with them too.

• +3 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

1 hour ago, Ridam said:

Though i don't use and recommend these apps because most of them are scams. But still there are many apps available for earning Crypto currency like Cats Garden. And offerwall apps are also available there so you can also go with them too.

@Ridam Very few of them are real and paying. Check if mining feature is available on mobile version of CryptoTab browser. If that feature is enabled, you might start mining BTC just by browsing. Another app I can still remember is , Cryptosoul.That app gives you SOUL tokens just for playing the games but problem is , they need you to verify KYC.

• Useful or interesting 1

I didn't think that's their is any app who provide good money to their user's like cryptotalk . recently I working on relevant app you can earn a good amount of money by upvoating post their . 

I think we must learn some good techniques instead of working on Earning Apps .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

There are many applications for mobile phone that are real paying, but they pay very small amounts just like faucet sites. Am not recommending those apps, just find the best place to invest your coins, learn first, start and wait for good results.

I use for now Atomic wallet, Trolink pro  and Eidoo wallet. And they all are realy great ! 🙂

When will the Yobit stock exchange's android playstore or apple store application end?

Really needed #Yobit exchange.

We follow with curiosity

I have used a lot of similar apps,but from my experience I can say that they will not make money,only maybe a mere penny, spending a lot of time on it. But if it doesn't bother you and you have a lot of time,you can try it, otherwise,you shouldn't even start looking for these apps

Good day, today, for Android devices there are a lot of great and necessary applications, both free and paid. You can find everything you like for work, entertainment and pastime. Very popular cryptocurrency applications, I advise you to watch and download if you like the subject of crypto, thank you guys.

I doubt that you can mine any decent amount on your phone. Rather, earn money through active referrals.

I like playing games on my mobile phone and PUBG mobile the best gme app. There are a lot of users on this app. Then you can not boredom with pubg mobile

• +5 1

Top 10 essential Android apps (September 2020 edition)

Manual Camera. Photography. The best, most fully-featured camera app you can get for Android. ...

LastPass. Password manager. ...

Battery Widget Reborn 2020. Battery Management. ...

Authy. Two-factor authentication. ...

F-Secure Freedome. VPN. ...

Tile. Tracker. ...

Solid Explorer File Manager. File Management. ...

Speedtest. Network speed tester.

Those kinds of applications are the majority, but being a professional is a much greater benefit in the crypto world. I also download crypto money applications that I can improve myself and benefit me.

I think the storm play, app is still there as a top paying app on Crypto, as you earn based on videos, download of aps, and even their surveis which is being provided to used

I tried a lot of wallets on my Android and I think the best one is Trust Wallet. It has a lot of cryptocurrencies and a user-friendly design.