How to Withdraw Bitcoin to Skrill Money? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto Rifat

How to Withdraw Bitcoin to Skrill Money?

Skrill, Wirex, and Crypto. Com is the best site that I dealt with and allows transferring cryptocurrencies to it and converting it with ease, and you need to transfer it to another site that deals with these sites if the platform does not deal with it.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

It's in fact clean. If you withdraw bitcoin to skrill you then have few options as the test is a crypto choice to be had to your account so if it's miles available then you definitely clearly need to take advantage of this if it is not to be had then you definitely actually have few distinct options as properly like localbitcoins.Com and spectrocoin.Com as the ones moreover want a few right records approximately this all advise you need to clear KYC for this all.I hope this way is the best

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

You can find bitcoin to skrill trades in P2P exchanges. There are a few but I haven't joined any yet to be able to suggest you. You can find them using google or using the forum, there have been many posts in Cryptotalk and some people can help you to select a safe exchange that offers trade to skrill.

I don't use skrill or paypal. If this is the only way you can withdraw you have to find a person that will buy Bitcoin to your skrill account. There is localbitcoins and paxful and more markets that offer p2p trading you can use.

For this kind of conversion, you have to find special exchanges that offer digital to fiat services. They will charge you a certain amount of fee to do the conversion for you. You can also do it indirectly which means you first convert bitcoin to another currency and then convert that currency to Skrill. You can use bestchange website to find the legit exchanges that can do the job for you. Choose the ones that have the highest positive ratings in the reviews.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

On 1/23/2020 at 4:55 PM, Suhannewaz said:

Enter the amount you want and click on "Exchange." When you exchange your bitcoins, go to the "Retract" section of SpectroCoin and select "Retract to Skrill." Select the withdrawal monetary (EUR / USD) and your Skrill account for the amount you want to withdraw.

Is this information actual? I am new and didn't know about this spectrocoin or that it had an option to sell for Skrill. It will be something good to know and hope they won't have a lot of fees. But also they will ask us to send our private key to them? I wouldn't feel safe with an uknown service.

• +3 1

I don't know of a service that can help with this except from finding someone that wants to make such a trade. As suggested by others there are many good p2p exchanges but some lately ask for kyc and I don't know if you want to do that. There is one called hodlhodl that is new and is not asking for kyc.

• +2 1

My friend, there is no option to withdraw the dollar to Skrill Bank in the Yobit. There are other banks like Payeer, Perfect Money and Advcash. So I do not prefer Skrill because many exchange platforms and websites do not deal with Skrill and this Bad for the users of this bank.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

If I remember correctly Skrill accepts Bitcoin and allows to trade inside skrill. They offer buy and sell as well as transfers of some cryptocurrencies I think they are the same Paypal has started trading, Ethereum, Litecoin and Bitcoin cash. You can transfer to skrill wallet and sell there.

Yes it is simple firstly you select the amount how much you do want for withdrawal. Nest then select the method and then euro or usd and skrill account. Money goes to your account.

There are lots of exchanger out there where you can withdraw your bitcoin to skrill and for easy withdrawal you can try binance exchanger or payoneer. You can easily exchange your coin to skrill on these exchangers.

I suggest to you to try something better than Skrill, I never trusted this service and beyond the high fees it has it also can block your funds, you will have to perform some KYC and it will not help you a lot. I am veryscared to use skrill or paypal as any time for any reason they can block your account.

You should use a p2p exchange, you will find some offers that will help you trade your crypto to anything else, perhaps even petro. You can find these in localbitcoins that now asks for kyc, paxful hodlhodl and many more.

there is a website called best exchange you can use the exchanging services of that website and exchange any currency you want to any other currency you have

I have only heard of skrill. I have experience in Yobit. You can withdraw from Yobit. But I don't think you can withdraw bitcoin from Yobit to skrill.

I have no idea on how to withdraw bit coin to skrill money but am sure we are going to get the answers from the forum members and am sure it will surely benefits us all  

Doesn't skrill have a bitcoin wallet that you can use? Look again at the skrill website where your account is, it probably says somewhere something about Bitcoin and will give you a Bitcoin address which is your wallet and what you should use to withdraw from crypto exchanges and wallets.

I've found some sites & they're Bitpanda,  Plaxful are the best options to convert your Bitcoin in skrill USD. I recently visited Mercatox exchange & it supports Payeer & PM withdraw. You can find that exchange Mercatox use full for withdrawing USD. 

My friend purchased some cryptocurrency on Skrill, but he was unable to remove it. He used etoro, which had a skrill to etoro withdrawal plugin. Finally, he transferred the funds from Etoro to a hardware wallet. I don't suggest using Skrill to make a charge. There are also reasons why they have chosen specific countries for this. There are a lot of rules for that.

Possibly the worst payment processor that exists is Skrill. We are using crypto to avoid Paypal, Skrill that are just an extension of the banks to the internet. Using centralized companies that run these services means you will not own you money but you will always be subject to whatever they want to do. Since you are in crypto, stay and stop being a puppet.

The fees for withdrawing the Bitcoin currency are very high, so you have to choose another currency with low fees, such as waves, ltc or xrp, and then go to the wallet box and choose the currency you want to withdraw and put the address, but the currency you want to withdraw must be present on the corresponding platform.

• +1 1