How can I invest ?? - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
steve197

How can I invest ??

On 1/23/2020 at 2:32 AM, steve197 said:

this is my first week in the cryptocurrencies while I'm earning some assets to begin with.

i want to learn some basics about investing and if anyone has some tips for me i would be very thankful.

Investing only with the money that you can afford to lose.

I suggest you to invest in stacking coin model, research more about PoS coin which have a bright future in the market, research deeply is necessary.

If you need to learn the basics for investing, you can invest in your own cryptocurrency and make a profit. You want to invest your assets in a cryptocurrency investment platform.

You can invest by buying coins, trading them, holding, and even buying on cheap and selling high to your local neaders, as someone needs eth to invest in million money you can sell him from your account and get profit

You are called some spending cable I think for example if you sign up for a girl section site and you need to invest to increase your speed to earn more, so investment is good and profitable but I need to choose sites at night.

welcome brother  in our world , so you need to read a lot in google to take a general information about this career .
then join telegram channels for signal to see and learn how they trade 
and start with small amount of money to try with it , use the experts signals
also use reputed exchange like yobit or binance or bittrex 
you need some time to master trading to be patient 

In 2014, Kings of Sacramento, of the NBA, became the first professional team that accepted the Bitcoin as payment method for the sale of tickets and gifts. Nikolas Rosenthal is a Danish player of ice hockey, once the first professional athlete that charged his salary only in Crypto coins was acknowledged as.

I want to ask about the price of bitcoin in the future, because I want more people to express their opinions. Because I'm also looking for important information for more details about bitcoin. Because I plan to buy bitcoin, to be used as savings, if for many people, bitcoin will be good going forward, I won't hesitate anymore.

I want to ask about the price of bitcoin in the future, because I want more people to express their opinions. Because I'm also looking for important information for more details about bitcoin. Because I plan to buy bitcoin, to be used as savings, if for many people, bitcoin will be good going forward, I won't hesitate anymore.

Go to the profit sites from cloud mining for digital currencies like Bitcoin, then make a deposit and choose the plan that suits you and start earning, but in reality I do not advise you to do this because it is possible that the site closes.

1 hour ago, rahimellam09 said:

To invest is required of you is to first of all make sure that you are investing in a good thing that has a reputable report of the recent history and therefore is good as a recommendation

Yes, I agree with you because the right and good investment requires a high study in any field, and this is what you said.

I am very glad to hear this about investing in crypto. I will try to invest somthing in cryptotalk.org.  Actually i do not know the process. Anyone can help me???

First, follow some courses on YouTube and follow the instructions of some analysts, then you can try trading a small amount to test your information.

You are asking a beautiful question.  Actually I'm new here, but I've seen a lot of posts here about investment.  If you need to have a good idea about investment, then I think it is best to invest

If you want to spend money, I would say you search and find many mailing sites that can be invested in. Hope you understand. And before trading, you should know about trading.

Dear mate I think inorder to know the  general basics of investments you can make research and finding or ask for help from professional traders or successful investors and learn their tricks in every possible way

First try to understand the basic information like how blockchain works and then try to read the market and gain some experience from small trade . then you can be successful in crypto.

To invest in crypto first you need a plan on how and what your investment portfolio will look like, certainly you might have some coins in mind or of not, you can start with bitcoin. What I personally did was invest in my portfolio as interval rather than at once, that way I can feel less preoccupied.

Edited by Raqeebzy

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Generally speaking, to invest in stocks, you indigence an investment account. For the hands-on types, this usually course a brokerage account. For those who would like a petite help, gap an relation through a robo-advisor is a levelheaded option. We disregard down equally processes .

To invest is not a problem and its not difficult but what is difficult is to find a legit site or platform where to invest your money cause there are many scam investment sites out there and its risk,its for this reason I advice you just hold your crypto to wait for the price to rise so that you can sell in profits.thanks.

There are many ways to invest your crypto currencies,but in my of view investment for bitcoin in best.Because in this time bitcoin value is average but very soon it will be high.So,that's profitable for holding bitcoin.

A successful investor or trader should be technically skills and have a basic knowledge in blockchains how it works, So first thing you should do in investing is to get familiar about crypto world and have investment plan.

Edited by NIVLEM
Missing letter

1 hour ago, mohamed425 said:

you can invest your money by a lot of methods, i think that you should be learning about crypto investment befor to start, you can find all what you need to know in you tube, good luck

i think before investing to any crypto place you need to know about the platform and the project first and then you can invest and make a good profit.

to start investing with few risks I recommend investing in yobit investbox, staking stablecoin on compound, or lending bitcoin on poloniex...

the investment in crypto world means that you are buying coin and sit and wait to the coin' price to raise and than sell it. its basic invesment. difference betwen trading is that trading automaticly sells your coin after the time is over.

I think inorder to know the  general basics of investments
The word invested is to make some money for a bank or a person with some money, so if we can invest in the bank or any person.

I think inorder to know the  general basics of investments
The word invested is to make some money for a bank or a person with some money, so if we can invest in the bank or any person.