How can I invest ?? - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
steve197

How can I invest ??

4 hours ago, habiba50 said:

You need to invest to increase your speed to earn more. Investing is spending your money, for example you will sign up for a cloud mining site.

That is not good suggestion to newbie to invest in cloud mining.So o do ask do you have experience of cloud mining ,how much longer you are using .Tell me your legit cloud mining site.So always give nice suggests to newbies  which gives benefit to them.

You can earn more mony with trading. I suggest you to earn trading first.then you can earn more money with currency you have. But without learning and experience if you go for trading you may lose your own money.so learn before trading.

as i can say the best way out for investing to learn of technical analysis or fundamental.that will help you to trade and make profit.we have other way to find next successful project is coming and buy those coins.need to know about better project also for investing

On 1/23/2020 at 8:28 AM, Migo said:

Investment is to spend some of your money, I mean for example you will sign up for a cloud mining site, and you will need to invest to increase your speed to earn more, so investing is good and profitable but choose the honest sites to avoid being scammed 

You need to spend money and time and it's true that you can invest in mining site  to increase your speed to earn and get some bitcoins but there's a lot of site are paying at first but eventually dissolved gone the site it's not paying already. I suggest you can invest in Yobit investbox if you invest your Bitcoins you can earn 0.1% daily Yobit is a legitimate platform.

Try to get a trade for coins number of coin of a coin that u need and strong make alot of this coin that willake you rich 💰 .. investment .. need alot of hard work..

To investing in cryptocurrency there is 2 options. You can choose to trading it, so time to time your investment will growing. The second is you using passive investment. Like buying some coin then holding. From that holding you will get value by price that coin, then some dividend, and maybe some coin.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

You need to create your investment account which will help you in the transactions and then you need to choose the various coins in which you are interested to invest but make sure that you have verified your account because unverified accounts faces too much of issues.

On 1/23/2020 at 12:32 AM, steve197 said:

this is my first week in the cryptocurrencies while I'm earning some assets to begin with.

i want to learn some basics about investing and if anyone has some tips for me i would be very thankful.

Never Invest your money in Investment Program like hyio website try to learn Crypto trading because Crypto trading is the real business where we can earn good profit but it is a complete business so learn it first the more you have knowledge about crypto trading more easy for you right now ripple coin ethereum coin and lite coin are good for trading always prefer trading in stable coins

There is many sites for investment and also trading but you can trading if you are expert i suggest you buy some coins when market down and sell when increased remember bitcoin prise daily up and down 

There are many things that you must learn in the beginning, in order not to lose your money. You must know when to buy and when to sell, and also know what currency you must buy. This is the best thing in the beginning.

On 1/23/2020 at 12:32 AM, steve197 said:

this is my first week in the cryptocurrencies while I'm earning some assets to begin with.

i want to learn some basics about investing and if anyone has some tips for me i would be very thankful.

I hope you got almost very good suggestions from all. i would like to add that; when you invest in anything whether Crypto, Stock or anything, so must be sure not to invest food of your table. 

In my opinion, there are different types of cryptocurrency investing, but in this case the best way I can think of if anyone can invest through the bank is because the bank is a very trustworthy thing to invest inOf course he can invest well and securely, but in this case he must see that the person who does not support cryptocurrency

You will sign up for a cloud mining site and increase your speed. Investing is good and profitable, but choosing honest sites to avoid is a scam. You need to invest to increase your speed. You need to spend some money on investing

Yes you have to understand the basics of investing such as making plans before trading or after trading. Yes your first plan is to understand how to work investing in trading. The second plan is to determine your trading investment strategy. Third, psychology in trade is very important not to bring emotions in trade. Fourth manage your finances as well as possible. After that you will get used to investing in crypto.

First you have to go investment box. Then you can invest. But first time you have to know which coin you have to invest. Because many coins have which never give you profit.so be careful for investment.

On 2/5/2020 at 8:14 AM, Md Sohag Hosen said:

i search in many website and make sure about investment site. so then i invest in a real site. and i get profit from this site.

You make a lot of research which is good to determine if the market is good or no for investing

you can basically go to yobit.net and click on their contribute box choice from that point you will discover many bundled of speculation program. Pick one of them and contribute on that program we will get an every day level of benefit from your speculation.

Investment is to spend some of your money, I have in mind for case in point you will indicator up for a cloud mining site, and you will indigence to invest to swell your promptness to earn additional

Since you want to invest it is better to know that this is a highly volatile market and you will probably read on every website you visit that you shouldn't invest more than you can afford to lose. Right now we are booming and it is probably the beginning of another bull run. Still, for the reason that this market is still in it's infancy it is important to understand that it is highly vulnerable to bad news and even one tweet from someone important can cause enough drama for traders and investors to begin dumping. Most countries have no regulations and once they pass new legislation they might actually tax you for a lot and make your participation unsustainable. So better not overextend into investing an amount that might not be appropriate.

crypto market is beneficial for those traders who works with care and learning is better than losing money in market so try to learn all basics of the market and then earnings is possible. 

• +2 1

10 hours ago, AlinaAnraa said:

Investment is easy task..just follow the Rules of where you investing, just a easy task. Forget all doubt. You can do it      

You forget or maybe you are nit aware of scams investment, following the rules should be a second thing to consider, research in the project should be the first.

I think its to soon to invest and you should learn more about crypto because there are thousands of coins that you can invest on but by investing on some of them give profit in future and  by investing on some of them you will lose your money also there are other ways to invest in crypto like cloud mining and trading and you have to learn more about them before invest a lot of money in crypto.

On 2/3/2020 at 4:03 AM, diare said:

In case you make a contribution you've got movement my sepace You can contribute your coins into buying and selling or keeping coin which is the most perfect way to create lots more cash but for virtually, ought to take some time to make yourself idealize for this. First of all analyze the primary matters and start with little sum and growth your coins

That is right, for me i am using Interstellar wallet to get more xlm by time, I am getting alot of coins day by day. good luck..

You can invest your money everywhere ! but you have to be careful ! you have to invest with secure company or website ! I think Yobit is a good chance to invest our money with !