What year did you start working at the crypto? - Page 67 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abo3laa

What year did you start working at the crypto?

Dear Friend! I started to work in the crypto last year and thanks for them because they are giving me some opportunities to gain some profit by just posting here in the forum. I am very thankful to crypto forum.

I start crypto at the previous year and i were satisfied from it and then i take a huge gap for some reasons. After solving the problems and remove the reasons i join crypto again.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I start working on cryptotalk just this year particular on the 23rd January 2021. It was introduced to me by a friend and since I start my first 100 post I found cryptotalk interesting and educative and I do believe this forum will continue to provide the best services to us all

Thanks I was joined the platform days ago, I heard about this platform from my friend who has been here for long time ago, then he teaching me how this platform is working, and sharing knowledge and experience at the same time.

friends no you wasted time in this forum because this is great forum for learning and earned money in the crypto so it's say wrong you wasted time but get more benefits in this platform. 

Edited by ch imran

I entered crypto world about a year and a few months ago and I feel lucky to be one of the first people to learn about cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology.
Certainly, crypto is not a waste of time but rather a way to gain knowledge and money.

Edited by rose1
  • +4 1

1 minute ago, rose1 said:

I entered cryptocurrency about a year and a few months ago and I feel lucky to be one of the first people to learn about cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology.
Certainly, crypto is not a waste of time but rather a way to gain knowledge and money.

@rose1 Dear friend, you have joined a few months ago but you have less post what is the reason you should work here on proper way and attend this opportunity on daily bases, it will be better for you learning and earning on daily base.

I have joined one two month ago I am trying to spend my free here for learning about cryptosystem, and also for earning.

I went through this stage through my friend, he energizes me and tells me about his superiority. This is an extremely one-of-a-kind stage that you can achieve through adaptation, so I am starting to give up on this stage. this is interesting post.

I entered this business about a year ago, and I found a lot of information about the field of cryptocurrencies that I was searching for, in addition to the money that I get from this forum helps me pay for my studies.

I started last week, although i haven’t earned anything till now, but i think it is very useful. I am gaining a lot of knowledge and i hope that in few upcoming days, i will start to earn money.

On 1/22/2020 at 10:48 PM, Abo3laa said:

Many of us have spent months or years in this business. 
Can you tell me how many years ago you entered the crypto world and how you got your way into this business? 
And do you consider it useful to you, or is it a waste of time?

My dear friend @Abo3laa, your topic is very lovely and interesting. I am new here in this site. I am very happy and enjoy to this site. I think, this site is one of the best where we gain same time earn money and knowledge. I trust it. I hope, this site will be better for my future. Thank you very much. ♥️💕

Hello dear i am new here in this forum. I joined Crypto platform after few days ago. But I not receive my first payment because not complete my first hundred post. I waiting for starting my payment days ..

I am new here i join cryptotalk after two days ago but i get more information and knowledge from cryptotalk and learn how ho to earn money from this site

I started working on this forum since last year and believe me it is the best forum for learning and earning.I am earning by sitting at home in this pandemic and gaining alot of profit.I am also learning and gaining so much knowledge from it.I am grateful to have it in my life.

• +2 1

I started cryptocurrency in the end of 2019. it was a good experience for me and it has been very beneficial until now. I realized that the possibility of making a profit from this market is bigger, better and faster than other markets suck as tock markets.

• +1 1

Hello my dear friend, I am working from crypto talk. I have wanted to know about my knowledge about crypto talk and i also improve my language skills i do hard work but still waiting. Thanks a lot. 

I am a new user of Cryptotalk and I hope this work will help me save something from my expenses in addition to helping me understand the world of crypto currencies

Just of recent, precisely a day ago.I was likely oppurtune to be introduce into the forum by a beloved partner who had been advicing me long ago but I just consider it now and want to put it on trial. At the end, I really had been enjoying my stay in the forum for the past 24 hours

Well, I started working on cryptotalk in the year end of 2020, though I know about cryptotalk forum since 2019 when it was launched, but I fell not so convince to joined untill this year.

I just started working on this forum, I read the posts and learn from them, and I share my opinion on them, to interact, I hope to start making money very soon, because it will give us the motivation to persevere in the work in this forum

• +1 1

I started this year, I don't know about the crypto trading before I was introduced to it by a friend but now I'm seeing it as something very interesting because not just the earning but the knowledge of the bitcoin and other crypto currencies

• +1 2

honestly i have always wanted to be a cryptocurrency enthusiast for like two years now, but i had to wait until these year due to financial constraint

Hello my friend, I started working at the end of last year and enjoyed a lot in this field in addition to that I was looking for additional income and this goal has been achieved for me and I talked with my friends about it and they joined this too because they are looking for the same goal.

Edited by Mr.Rayan

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.