What year did you start working at the crypto? - Page 66 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abo3laa

What year did you start working at the crypto?

I am far away from here, I have not had months of work here, I have been start for 6 days while working here.I have not even recovered my first and earning here  I have many friends who have been working here for many years They have a great experience with it I am getting the experience from them and my experience is going very well 

• +3 1

I am completely new to this form. This is not just one week I am joining this form. But I find the form great. I have gained a lot of knowledge by joining here and reading comments on many posts. But I have not received any payment from here yet. Because I have a new hope that very soon I will earn from here.

I am a student and I have  joined this platform a week ago.I consider myself lucky so that I was able to join crypto talk because after joining it, I got many new things to learn, my English was very weak before. But now I see improvement in my english Slowly Slowly.And I expect all my seniors on this platform to take me along and go towards success.And I will thankful to all my seniors.

I recently joined crypto. I haven't started earning from here yet but i can assure you that its not a waste of time. It is very useful to gain knowledge. Its really a great forum to learn about things that you don't know.

• +2 1

I am very new in cryptocurrency, I consider myself a beginner and I try to learn as much as I can everyday. And I look at it as a great chance to make a decent income from the comfort of my room. There is no other chance as good as this one, and I will stick to the crypto world because I found it very useful and interesting field.

• +4 1

On 1/22/2020 at 10:48 PM, Abo3laa said:

Many of us have spent months or years in this business. 
Can you tell me how many years ago you entered the crypto world and how you got your way into this business? 
And do you consider it useful to you, or is it a waste of time?

Dear @Abo3laa i am new on this platform. This is my first comment on this forum.my brother told me about this forum who is already working here.he said that this platform is so good. Hope so every thing will b fine in future.

I joined this forum 2020, I have been earning and learning in this forum, it's of great importance to a student like me all you need is to write a useful post or topic.

On 1/22/2020 at 10:48 PM, Abo3laa said:

Many of us have spent months or years in this business. 
Can you tell me how many years ago you entered the crypto world and how you got your way into this business? 
And do you consider it useful to you, or is it a waste of time?

hi,everyone I started this field today

I'm just joined world of crypto currencies, my first place I visited is here because I wanna developing mean knowledge and experience in the crypto currencies feld before I'm proceed to the normal procedure.

I joined cryptocurrency in the last month of 2020,when I heard about crypto fom my friends, I searched it on Google ,YouTube and on many other sources and find about its security. After research, I came to know that it is a very secure platform and its volume is also high,we can join it for online earnings.

• +2 1

I joined this form a month ago.Because I've never worked online before, this is the first time I've joined this form and I don't know much about all these things. I want to be a successful member by working on this forum.

I entered the coding world last year and I do not consider it a waste of loft. On the contrary, I believe that the whole world is moving in the direction of coding.

I joined crytotalk last week Friday 08/01/2021. I still don't know how make money here I'll be very glad if someone put me through.

I started working today. I am new at this forum. I hope to earn good money from this site and I also want to help other people who will be new here like I am. Cryptocurrency is the future of world. Technology has taken over the world by storm. 

I started in Kipto in early 2020, then the forum closed and I stopped working.  I heard about crypto form from my brother, I searched it on Google, YouTube and many other sources and found out the details. It felt bad not to work later. Now the forum has started again and I am working and earning money.

In last year of 2020 I joined this forum through posting campaign. The interesting thing about this forum is the payment of crypto money to members participating in posting campaign. Despite the benefits of knowledge and experience.

Yes dear I have also joined  recently I do not know much about it but I am learning a lot right now and this platform is a very good platform, through this platform we can earn money without investing.If you spend time deliberating and doing hard work on this platform, you can earn us a lot of knowledge and a lot of income. 

• +1 1

Work is something you do everyday with a contract and you  produce something. I never worked for crypto but tried to profit from trading and bought Bitcoin and altcoins. 

I have start it at last night and i have in achieving my 100 posts. My friend tells me about this web site last night. I have enjoying it.

I started my cryotocurrency journey in the year 2015 where i learnt how to trade as a day-trader then i realize crypto space is a profirable platformto invest on and recently a friend referred me to this wanderful forum

This year 2021 only I started to working on crypto. I believe this year will be a good year so. Still need to go so far, this forum is very helpful, to know about crypto marketing.

• +1 1

Actually I just started working in cryptotalk forum last year, I've been hearing about the crypto world and BTC since 2016 but I thought it wasn't safe, secured and it will be a trouble for me because I don't know who create the cryptocurrency world. Later on my thoughts change about crypto and now am here enjoying and exploring my ideas and experience and also gain more knowledge about the cryptocurrency and it market.

• +1 1

I joined to the beautiful world of cryptocurrency in early 2017. At the time, I did not take these currencies very serious so I left them for a while. But after early 2018, when bitcoin passed the $20,000, I realized that these currencies have a good future and I started working in this world again.

I started this this year but my experience right now I am feeling as if I am in it for more than or almost a year and that is because the forum is full with right and good people that are willing to help the newbies and those that have doubt so thank you all one love more years cryptotalk 

This site is so useful to the users and people using this site and i recommend this opportunity to other to try free easy way of earning and definitely this is not a waste of time because of this forum people's knowledge will enhance and also the english grammar skills