What year did you start working at the crypto? - Page 61 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abo3laa

What year did you start working at the crypto?

Dear friend, I have been working on this forum for 5 days.  My knowledge on this is very little.  But I want to know and learn a lot from this forum.  I want to be a skilled member in this.  Thank you.

I have started working in this platform in this year and so glad,happy to be in this forum am here today not more than three days now,am also getting more experience in the platform learning different things

On 1/22/2020 at 10:48 PM, Abo3laa said:

Many of us have spent months or years in this business. 
Can you tell me how many years ago you entered the crypto world and how you got your way into this business? 
And do you consider it useful to you, or is it a waste of time?

I'm newbie!

I have joined cryptotalk just a few days ago through the reference of elder brother, yeah i have listened that it's a great source of earning as well as of learning how the world make progress day by day by introducing these kind of platforms, so yeah I'm enjoying by entering into the crytotalk!

On 1/22/2020 at 6:48 PM, Abo3laa said:

Can you tell me how many years ago you entered the crypto world and how you got your way into this business? 

Actually started recently, haven't spent much time on it, however the information from this forum has really increase my desire to learn more. Hope to learn alot from you and others here, also hope to make friends and socialize as well as earn

Hey! I'm beginner on cryptotalk sir my first 100 post is not completed yet but I'm working hard on my account to achieve my goals and earn a money to fulfill my needs and cryptotalk is not a waste of time it is very helpful for all of us

Hello guys! 

I am a new person on internet life. So i can,t experience for this type of plateform. I join this track Dec. 2020. So i hope learned many things on crypto as soon as possible. 

I came to know about cryptocurrency few days ago from on of my fb friends. She told me about this forum and I was excited to know more about Cryptotalk then she described about it in details. After gaining a primary knowledge about Cryptotalk I started working here from yesterday,31 December,2020

I am a beginner here.I was joined in this site about a few days ago.Within these few days we get many experience and information about crypto currency. I also gain a lot of knowledge which really helpful for me. I realise that it is an amazing platform in the modern world. 

I had a reputation in the cryptocurrency two years ago, but I did not work with it now I am looking for information about it so I joined this wonderful forum only 4 days ago. I don’t think that digital currencies are a waste of time I think it is the currency of the future

It was just this year and even just few days ago probably 2-3 weeks now but i must really commend the good work of the forum.

Although, i was introduced about the forum for months ago but keeps joking with it and taking it for granted.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 1/22/2020 at 11:48 PM, Abo3laa said:

Actually I start crypto few days ago.As I am a student I was looking  for some ways to earn extra money. Then my friend introduced to cryptotalk. I know little bit about Bitcoin. After joining hear I learn a lot. It's was worth joining cryptotalk. I still diden't earn any money but gather knowledge. 

I entered the beautiful world of cryptocurrencies in 2015 and 2016. At that time, I did not take these currencies very seriously, so I left them for a while. But after 2017, when bitcoins reached $20,000, I realized that these currencies have a bright future, and I need to get involved with them immediately.

• +2 1

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

I just joined the crypto talk recently,i haven't started earning yet,but i'm looking upto it soon when i'm done with my 100 posts,i joined the forum mainly to earn but later came to know that the forum also teaches us more about bitcoins and digital currencies

Well I am just new in this sort of field. I joined a year ago of November and doing presenting on procure benefit. I considered this field as valuable and exceptionally accommodating on the grounds that I can acquire benefit here and I see myself working here in numerous years.

I just began a year ago I'm searching for certain approaches to bring in cash and I get a referal interface for a captcha encoding site which pays bitcoin .at that point I discovered that this coins is a most ideal approach to acquire in the modern world.

I'm new there I started this work some recent days, my friend informed me about this forum, he said that this is a great forum for learning crypto world and also earning some benefits financially. 

Hello my dear friend.

I have created my crypto account in 2020. I have not completed my hundred posts yet. I am trying to complete my post as soon as possible and reduce it

I'm new member here. I start working here from 25 december 2020. My friend suggest me to work here. This is really great project. I see so much opportunity here. Our different skill going to improve by working here.         

Hello, I am a newbie here, so obviously I joined so recently, and i wish to learn fast and as much as I could, am looking to learning from the senior members and the junior members alike. Thank you. @Mukky @Shantos

• +1 1

I started working on this platform in 2020 and I feel very good working on this platform. By working on this platform, I came to know that the platform gives you a good knowledge and a good chance to earn money along with knowledge. So my experience of working on this platform has been very good. 

• +1 1

I am a beginner and I have joined it in this year i have enjoyed it very much and i want to earn money and knowledge from this it is not a waste of time it is very useful for us 

Dear friends I do not work on crypto for a long time I just start work on crypto few days ago I think that it is a great platform we can learn more knowledge and earn money to do the work on crypto.

Friends I have recently joined this forum  and in my opinion it is not a waste of time at all but it is the best platform for students like us to earn and learn. It's been six to seven days since I joined this forum and I totally agree with this platform.

I start crypto in 2021.Just three to four days started me .A few days ago, a friend told me that I immediately started crypto .It is not waste of time because person can keep himself busy in free time . It is very easy enjoyable and profitable. 😊😊

I am the new on this farm I got the the lots of knowledge on this farmer I can learn how to share and make new content I start to use this form in 2021

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.