What year did you start working at the crypto? - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abo3laa

What year did you start working at the crypto?

The first time I replenished my balance in August 2017, during a hype for cryptocurrencies. I bought bitcoin and sold it a week later due to a drop in the rate. It was an interesting experience.

On 22/1/2020 at 14:48, Abo3laa said:

Muchos de nosotros hemos pasado meses o años en este negocio. 
¿Puede decirme cuántos años atrás ingresó al mundo de las criptomonedas y cómo se abrió camino en este negocio? 
¿Y lo consideras útil o es una pérdida de tiempo?

I consider it very useful the cryptocurrency business obviously with due learning and perseverance. I was studying it for a while, we are talking about 2 or 3 years. After all I ended up getting into ✌️

I started working with cryptocurrency 2 years ago. Then it was still a very unpopular area and you could make good money by reselling coins on different exchanges. And now this type of earnings remains relevant. I advise you to get interested in this topic.

I started working in cryptocurrencies in 2017. I started with mining, and then I started trading on the exchange. It turned out to be interesting and profitable.

It started in mid-September 2019 and it was a big challenge because I didn't have a penny to invest and I had to start on pages that pay but I would have to spend months to be able to get a few dollars, then start with some airdrop from which you don't get much profit either, there are very few that end up worthwhile

Wao.
I had to review my records in order to answer this question.
Although I feel that I have been in the crypt world for a long time, it was only in May 2017 that I started working on Raibloks. Then in June 2018 I created my account in Coinbase.
Besides being interesting, I find what I learned, what I worked on, what I invested, very useful.
Sometimes I have lost, or my time or my money, but many times I have gained.
It has definitely been worth the effort. 

• +5 1

good evening. I started to understand the subject of cryptocurrency quite recently: about 4-5 months. it all started with excellent and very good airdrop. 🙂

Empece en el 2018 pero no era algo constante ni lo tomaba muy enserio ya ha comienzos del 2019 donde la adopción y crecimiento de las criptos fue mas solido para mi comence a buscar formas de obtener diversos tokens, faucet, plataformas de tareas o micro trabajos, staking y hold en 2020 empece a ser pequeños trading a modo de aprendizaje y ahora estoy viendo plataformas de inversión pero no estoy 100% convencido.

First time i hear about Bitcoin in 2017. All TV News talk about Mining. But work with crypto world i started in 2020.

I started in this year 2020, thanks to a relative. He didn't recommend this to me, it just caught my eye and wanted to do something in this quarantine. As you will see, I have not been in this for a long time and I am a very newbie in the matter, some advice I ask my cousin to help me, and in new things that I discover I say to him. It will happen soon so that I am much better at this and can make better investments and with better capabilities. The determination I already have, I only have the knowledge that little by little I am taking in this forum.

• +5 1

In the middle of this year I entered the world of cryptocurrencies, I met BTC, ETH began to trade with those cryptocurrencies, currently I am mining BAT and ZEN. I always had to learn little things to be able to interact with these cryptocurrencies and get the best out of them.

• +5 1

I have been for 4 years in crypto, and have witnessed the big pump in 2017 and hope to see more big pumps at the future, this field is the future

Thanks to the internet, I got to know the world of cryptocurrencies and it was the best thing that happened to me in my life. I got to know cryptocurrencies in 2017, thanks to this I was able to double and triple my money by investing in bitcoin. Hopefully everyone can invest in cryptocurrencies one day.

I started in mid-2017 and although I have gained little it has been because I have not fully entered it but it is a very promising market to earn money.

In february, haha. When i first get into the market after one month everything began to go down because of the coronavirus. I was saying to myself "How people are earning money and make their living from this?". Anyway, after losing some money I learnt how they(and I) earn money 😅.

В криптоцентре я начал работать не так давно, а именно около двух месяцев, так как я студент и не работаю, для меня это не плохой заработок и новые познания в этой сфере.

I started this year a few months ago due to the issue of the pandemic since I am a bartender and my job is one of the last to open, I was already interested in this world of cryptocurrencies but an acquaintance who works with this finished giving me the impulse

This year I made my first deal at Yobit... It was about buying a little amount of eth I don't even remember why I need to did that;) 

I started my experience from mining in 2017. There was one GPU GTX1060 with 6 GB of VRAM. Than I bought some extra GPUs in the december of 2017. Than there were two years of mining. That was a good investment wich allowed me to earn some good money. 

Good Afternoon
Personally, I have barely 1 year with crypto currencies and time has taught me that we must be patient, learn a lot, read and research on the Internet, and be updated with the news about crypto currencies because all this helps us to see what crypto to invest in, what to buy and what to risk with.