What year did you start working at the crypto? - Page 45 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abo3laa

What year did you start working at the crypto?

I started working in crypto this year because it caught my attention on how to earn money, I think it is useful because I can take advantage of my time here, I can also gain experience and knowledge.

• Useful or interesting 1

I started working on cryptocurrency not long time ago. I remember when my friend invited me to join into cryptocurrency world in 2017 and I preferred not to listen to him. I know that I made a big mistake because he bought and held over time and now he made so much profit.

I started working in cryptocurrency in this year. before I have no idea about cryptocurrency and also I am lucky to found it. Sometimes I feel that why i didn't join Crypto before?whatever i am thankful to cryptos owner   

Hello my fellow members i started doing cryptotalk this year and I found it very interesting and is not a waste of time rather a blessing in the making.

On 1/23/2020 at 1:48 AM, Abo3laa said:

Can you tell me how many years ago you entered the crypto world and how you got your way into this business? 

I just joined this year and my very first platform is this forum, I found this website because I am curious about bitcoin and I look for a way on how I can be able to earn some as well. Luckily this website showed up in google, I checked if this website is legit through reading some of the posts and then gladly it is.

On 1/23/2020 at 1:48 AM, Abo3laa said:

And do you consider it useful to you, or is it a waste of time?

It is very useful for me since I learn a lot of things even though I am just a day old in this forum, this forum is very helpful for everyone especially on those people who wants to start learning about crypto. Learning crypto is really fun in here because you earn while you learn :classic_laugh:.

M new member at this place and enjoying my day by contribution  of several  topics  and gaining  lots of knowledge m here  Almost 2 days ago

Since then I have been working for a long time. You can say that I am very new to this forum. I will find this life in 2020 and in 2020 I will work. In your love, I have been awarded the title of member of this forum.

I'm new here and Just joined this forum few weeks back. I joined this amazing platform on Recommendation of my friend who is working here for a long time. Now as I'm here I found it a superb platform to earn and to learn as well about cryptocurrency more. It is very much helpful and easier to word.I'm pleased that I'm working here. Greetings for all!

• +3 1

Hello dear friend i just started it a month ago and I'm happy with it. I'm doing work here with the hope that it will cause to earn money for me and other benefits too. Thanks 

Hi mates I hope you having  fun yet I want to ask that I was started it in this month and I am junior member here but after some time I will achieve many things in this forum

• +4 1

I have  started working on this forum a few days ago. But earlier I am learning a lots of skills and knowledge from the social media channels like the Facebook, YouTube and Instagram . And then I joined this forum, because this for is very securely provide the payment .  And that's why I am learning a lots of things related to the trading, Because it will helps me in future .

• +2 1

My first year on crypto is on 2016. That year i am still newbie and don't really know about crypto. I am learning about Bitcoin so hard. The best way making money that time is referring people to join in faucet. I am success refering around 1k people and make around 1 BTC that time. Amazing, right?

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

On 1/23/2020 at 3:22 PM, Benjamin said:

Well, my friend recommend this forum to me last year and thanks for them because they are giving me some opportunity to gain some profit by just posting here in this forum, i hope that this will be a long term campaign to having some source of money.

Well, we have a same idea mate, my friend recommended this forum to earned more money and also to gain some knowledge about cryptocurrency because i want to learn a lot when it comes to cryptocurrency.

It's been more than three years since I entered the world of cryptography
Despite this period, I still think that I am still a beginner in the field of cryptocurrencies
I will continue to teach

I know about this platform previous some years but I not joining that tim.... So I join the crypto talk some days ago when I join this platform so I didn't found any sites which are good but this site are very Best for me..

I've just started using this form and find it very helpful and the good thing is that up till now I haven't find any scammers around so this is probably the best form to invest.

I'm totally new here. Joined a few days ago. But my sister has been here for a few months and her opinion is it's a great platform and the best use of time. So, I think got your question answered.

hello.) I can say, quite new to this.  I came to crypto talk only a month and a half ago, and, accordingly, I started pouring into cryptocurrency at that time.  and I'm pretty quick to navigate the crypt, although I don't know all the subtleties, heh.

Although it is hard to find own success and failure but I can say that I am in this field from a lot of time but haven't got enough money in return so I am still struggling with the online world.

• +5 1

I started not too long ago on this platform and I am beginning to see the difference because I had little knowledge about  cryptocurrency but now I am beginning to understand it better. Despite the fact that I started not too long ago and I am almost close to my first 100 post which I am hoping to complete in a matter of hours.

The friend that reffered me here has benefited alot from this platform and he showed me proof so I am working tirelessly to also be a beneficiary.

• +5 1

Do you think it's too late to join crypto?

I don't think the year matters, some have joined crypto for a while now and have not earned much while a few people that might have joined of late are earning massively. What matters is the vast knowledge you must have gotten and using to earn. 

• +1 1
  • +5 1

I joined this forum last week and that's when I started to learn more about ctyptocurrency and find out it can also be earned here through our posts I'm glad for starting crypto here.

• +5 1

I have been working on crypto since this year. And I feel very good working here. I think I will be able to make a living from here. I feel very lucky.

• +5 1

I started working in Crypto about 5-6 years ago, it was a really useful and enjoyable experience, it was never a waste of time it is true that I had a lot of failures and mistakes in the beginning, but in the end these mistakes and failures became a great and useful experience for me to currently benefit from in my life The process and I try to pass these experiences on to other members as well so that everyone can benefit.