Would you be interested in a career section on cryptotalk ? - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sapdrx

Would you be interested in a career section on cryptotalk ?

No i don't think crypto talk as a career. I think of it as a part time job. And this site is really helpful. But i can't earn enough money from here . So it is quite impossible for me to take crypto talk as a career. But i am really grateful to crypto talk. 

Yeah it will be great, cos I love to trade on trade and invest on yobit platform, but with crypto world they're lots of career jobs to choose from.

Career section would be a good addition to this forum.There are many people working very hard and they would love to work as a permanent staff here. Career section is a good idea.

Of course I'm on the Intersted cryptotalk site for a job. If I can earn a job by working on a cryptotalk site, why not? I agree to a job in any section of cryptotalk's

• +4 1

That a nice idea if given the opportunity or chance to serve cryptotalk as a permanent job, I try my best to serve the site and have always been online, if I can be given the chance to work as a permanent staff for cryptotalk I would like to be a moderator ,so I can help members in solving there problem

• +1 1

As for vacancies in the field of cryptocurrencies, I work within the services of the CryptoTalk forum where it needs little time and simple and easy work in addition to that, it brings me good financial gains on a daily basis by creating useful and objective posts and this is the best work in the field of cryptocurrencies

I would be greatly interested, cryptocurrency trading and other ways of making money through it is turning out as a career for many people in crypto world, so a career section on this forum will be good cause many will have a place to talk about their crypto career

• +4 1

I think everyone is interested in CryptoTalk, because building a career in CryptoTalk can be done by anyone. Beginners can build jobs in the crypto field here, expanding their trading potential. generating bitcoin and trading on yobit can be done by beginners, this is an excellent opportunity for beginners who want a career in the cryptocurrency field.

• +1 1

Cryptotalk is good as a part-time job. But you can not use it as your full time job. Because you may make a good career in offline and earn more. But if you can work with cryptotalk admin pannel then you chose it as a full time job.

Dear, there are many untruthful sites and they are deceptive. We always have to learn and start on the road where the forum provides us with all the information and appropriate jobs in order to benefit, profit and achieve what we want from the goals

Some of the users are taking about having a career in this cryptocurrency but that can be possible depending on your own detonation of career. To became a successful person in cryptocurrency all you need to do is put all your efforts and it will be possible @Onoru

• +2 1

Of course I will be interested in this section. It will be helpful for everyone who wants to devlope a carrer in crypto.Also i would like to work on cryptotalk administration panel as its a quite good job in this sector.This will be greatful for us.

I would be very interested in working with cryptotalk since it is a highly respected and responsible forum in all, therefore I would love to work for it if they allowed me, I do not have as much knowledge in the cryptographic world but I dedicate myself to learn if they allow me.

• +1 1

In this wide field, you do not have to find a job, all you have to do is accumulate good capital during a specific period of time through this wonderful forum in addition to the bounty wiredrop, and when you have a capital close to $ 500, then you will have gained a wonderful experience from your work. In this forum, you can use this experience and the capital that you have to multiply your capital monthly by trading in the right way, in my opinion, this is the best thing that any sane person would do.

• +2 1

I think I've made some similar suggestions in the past like I said we need a job section of the forum here that has job offers and others want it. 

Yes i am interested in it because it is good for the people who are looking for there good career opportunity and it is the best think to do when you do your best in crypto and wished it that career opportunity of crypto is best. Thank you 

• +1 1

Surely venerably every active member will be interested in the carrier section of crypto most especially if it will be easily operated just as in laptops and smartphones, if other wise; it will be a little bit hard because most members has other commitments.

• +2 1

On 1/22/2020 at 9:36 AM, Sapdrx said:

Would you be interested in job vacancies in the cryptosector on cryptotalk ? And if so, what jobs would you be interested in ?

I love writing content and reading alot so I'll like to be a crypto writer and a proof reader on the crypto world, and if there's time I may write a book about cryptocurrencies

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think crypto forums need a working section.  Those who are looking for a job there can build their own career by working.  The students of the school who work here will be able to learn a lot of English in a short time so there will be no harm to you

• +2 1

Yes, because there are some bounties which are given here especially airdrops, and also i wanted yo join in signature campaigns if there's an available here (except in betfury) because it gives a good amount of profit by advertising their products such as coins, sites, games etc.

The cryptoworld because it is good to have a profit by the use of cryptocurrency like in this forum.so if there's a lot of legit job offerings out there and in return they will pay you cryptocurrency it is very helpfull for me. 

• +2 1

Career section will provide a great chance to the people who are looking for jobs to build their career. And ofcourse I will take part in that section and want to get a job in Cryptotalk. 

I think it'll be great if the create career section. We alll kind of create career here, i know we're not making much money but we're improve our knowledge about crypto every day and if we keep working and learning like that crypto will became our career in the future. That's why that section could be perfect for us.

• +1 2

Good day mate. I think there is a section that takes care of jobs and other related stuffs. The name of the forum is marketplace. But most of the post within that section do not actually talk about job seeking. I think it will be a good idea to explore the forum and add some topics related to job vacancies so that people can benefit from it. Its really a nice and welcomed idea.