How much will the BTC exchange rate be in February? - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
misike95

How much will the BTC exchange rate be in February?

The BTC Exchange site is expected to grow much in February, with new sites expected to launch from January to February through its more valuable sites.

• Useful or interesting 1

Analysts say BTC is unlikely to rise too much in February, but the price of bitcoin may change by the end of February, with speculation that bitcoin will drop by $ 10,000 by the end of February, and there is a chance of double bitcoin in May.

I think the value of bitcoin in the month of February will be around 9000 dollars to 10000 dollars, because as of now bitcoin is continuously rising like it's going to start a bull run, it easily and fast recovered it's price since it dropped last year.

I think in February 2020 bitcoin exchange will hit moon. Because the price of bitcoin is increasing. So exchange rate will grow up.

maybe bitcoin cross 10000$ in February but i not sure because crypto currencies price not fixed depend on market situation and not predictable anytime anything happen.

According to new analysis the bitcoin price will rise in February.May be the price can reach them thousands USD.But after that month the price of bitcoin is going to fall.

Base on the statistics, it shows it has the possibility to pump as high as 9600 usd if and only if whales will manipulate the large stock of crypto supplies and demand. 

I think Bitcoin price in february is still sideways from 7600-8800 range, because it very hard to breakout from 9500 area, and i hope in the next month Bitcoin will breakout

I think bitcoin will increase somewhat in February, but in April-May, the price of bitcoin will double.  And the amount of fees that Bitcoin has, I think it will be in February too.

this is very hard to decide about the future price.till the last 2018 i heard that price will go high soon.still i am hearing the same thing.let's see what happen in next month.i expect the price to go high

bitcoin prices are currently at $ 8600 and it is likely to continue to show an increase. and in February, I predict bitcoin can reach $ 9,000.

2 hours ago, misike95 said:

I think in february bitcoin will remain stable beteeen $5000 to $8000. And we could see a altcoin season started in february.

Hoping to increase this feb but we cant forsee the possible value of it. I just read in some articles that this yer bitcoin will hit its 20k marking, cross-finger for it.

The more I research the bitcoin is likely to go down in February, the more I read the market position and online news suggests that the price of Bitcoin will increase day by day in May,But while Bitcoin prices may drop in February, Bitcoin prices will not fall below $ 7000.

Were lucky if the price is down we successfully buy more bitcoins for ourselves  but if the market is pump by whales it be bad for us the market price for bitcoins is very unpredictable sometimes.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

Did you mean price? if so i think bitcoin can reach atleast $9k on february and continue to stable and rising slowly until bitcoin halving happens, Not really sure though but so far that was my predicition, How about you guys? Did you have another forecast about bitcoin price?

3 hours ago, Sahil19 said:

Hello brother I don't understand your question correctly I think you want to say about the price of bitcoin what will be in future? If there is anything then tell clearly

I guess he is not talking about for the far future. Just asking opinions for the state of bitcoin in this coming February 2020. Is it clear now? Do you need more explanation mate 🙂

3 hours ago, misike95 said:

Hi there mate, there no concrete answer for that, though we can just share our opinions. 
My opinion for that, since bitcoin is staying at $8.6 to $8.9 now, maybe btc price on February will stay at that mark, or also maybe it could pass $9000 mark.

nMvFbuZ.png

probably on february  the bitcoin price will not change to much, it will be still around 7500$ - 9500$

the decisive months for the btc price will be april, may and june because of the halving

Well it is hard to predict the price of bitcoin in February, but I will try to predict in the next month, maybe around $10,000 price if this keeps increasing in this month so high chance we can see that price.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think bitcoin's exchange rate will be 9000 USD in February. Because its current price is 8653 USD. I expect that its price will be higher than USD 9000 in February.

i think that the price will reach the 10,000$. and in the coming days the price will be more high. so we hope for the best of the btc.

Looking at the current price of Bitcoin and the crypto market, I will say Bitcoin will be around 11,000 in February of this year if the market remain in the same state.

I think you are asking for exchange rate of btc with dollar. Now it is fluctuating between $8000 to $9000. It is rised around $1000 in last 15 days. So it would grow upto $10000 in february.

I think it will cross 10k by February. There is a high chance for bitcoin to increase its exchange rate by some days. Hopefully it will be 10k in February. 

Edited by Suhannewaz
Missing character