How do you promise people to pay money on time with crypto? I faced this problem. - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

How do you promise people to pay money on time with crypto? I faced this problem.

4 minutes ago, Janson said:

On the off chance that you pay in bitcoins, at that point you need to show and fix the cost in bitcoins, and not in dollars. You move to the merchant's record decisively bitcoins, not dollars. To arrange an arrangement, you need just in bitcoins and fix it at the hour of the exchange. At that point send the demonstrated measure of bitcoins

@Janson Dear but that was a promise with his friend I will pay on fix date in USD but unfortunately he loss because of decreased of bitcoin value at that time if they fix in bitcoin I think he was safe from the loss, because of bad luck.

It is not smart to pay debts that is declared on fiats. I mean you owe him dollars and you said the amount in dollars. You should have declared it in Bitcoin. The reason is because Bitcoin is too volatile and the price might increase or decrease any moment.

Paying with Bitcoin has this problem that someone can face during some times, probably should have told to pay in an exact amount in Bitcoin as for example the forum says it will pay 1000 satoshi for the posts we make, this way the payment in USD won't matter, make the deals in BTC, in satoshi, and there won't be a problem with that.

On 1/21/2020 at 8:47 AM, Brushless4500KV said:

Some days ago, I promised one of my friends to pay him $30 for something I bought from him. I wanted to pay him through bitcoin. When I promised him, bitcoin price was $9000 and I calculated the amount to be 0.00334 BTC. Today, I should pay him the money but bitcoin price has decreased to $8.7K! Now, I have to earn more bitcoin to be able to pay him $30.

Volatility can cause prices to go higher and benefits you but sometimes it can cause problems like this. How do you promise other people to pay them on time when you can't predict prices? Maybe the solution is to not specify any deadline for payment. The other solution is to pay them in BTC not USD.

How do you cope with this problem?

I am doing a deal according to the agreement. I agreed with him on $ 30, so that $ 30 will be paid in a form without considering the amount of Bitcoin, because if it rose, he could not ask you for the increase.

in my case you should pay him usd. because if you give him btc then you will pay more stoshis of btc. so it is good choice for to pay him usd and you can hold your btc . in upcoming time the value of btc touch to sky and you will get a huge profit

Crypto Love

____

❤❤❤❤

3 hours ago, abdullah mohmmad said:

I think that the payment must be made well and that the payment be made at the agreement price, meaning that it is $ 30, and the amount of Bitcoin is not except in the case of an agreement on an amount

You mean we have to sign an agreement for every payment we want to make? This will be annoying to be repeated every time and some people may not like it. There is also another problem. Even if you make an agreement to pay $30 worth of bitcoin to your friend, it may take a few hours before your transaction is confirmed and this amount of time is enough for bitcoin to rise or fall. So, when your friend receives his money, it may worth higher or lower than $30! You have to state this clearly in your agreement.

Dear you do not have to do this, I advise you not to speculate on cryptocurrencies because they are at a non-fixed price, you should look for better solutions and arguments than this, so as not to get involved in such a thing again. 

• +5 1

All of us are committed to several actions. We pay the money on time according to the agreement, but the volatility creates confusion for you in the calculation process. If you have completed the funds to be paid or not, so we have two methods: either you deal in Bitcoin and pay your money with it or transfer your money immediately into a dollar to avoid such confusion

You should think before to take the loan from your friend as you know the prices of the cryptocurrencies changes many times in a day then how you can earn same amount until the due date . Now you can return $30 to your friend by the trading or investing because by using these methods you can get more profit .

On 1/21/2020 at 12:47 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

Some days ago, I promised one of my friends to pay him $30 for something I bought from him. I wanted to pay him through bitcoin. When I promised him, bitcoin price was $9000 and I calculated the amount to be 0.00334 BTC. Today, I should pay him the money but bitcoin price has decreased to $8.7K! Now, I have to earn more bitcoin to be able to pay him $30.

Volatility can cause prices to go higher and benefits you but sometimes it can cause problems like this. How do you promise other people to pay them on time when you can't predict prices? Maybe the solution is to not specify any deadline for payment. The other solution is to pay them in BTC not USD.

I also have this problem The price of Bitcoin never stays the same, its price will go down in seconds, it will go up in seconds.So in my opinion it would be much better to pay with USD because the market price of USD is always the same.There will be no loss like our bitcoin.There is an advantage to paying with Bitcoin which is that if the price of Bitcoin goes up then we have to pay less.

• +2 1

7 hours ago, online123 said:

I also have this problem The price of Bitcoin never stays the same, its price will go down in seconds, it will go up in seconds.So in my opinion it would be much better to pay with USD because the market price of USD is always the same.There will be no loss like our bitcoin.There is an advantage to paying with Bitcoin which is that if the price of Bitcoin goes up then we have to pay less.

Paying with UDST is also another alternative if you insist on paying through crypto. It is impossible for some people to pay through USD because fiat payment gateways have some limitations for a few countries. I'm curious to know, how do some websites accept bitcoin payment? How do they specify a fixed rate to be payed? They must have found a better solution for the problem. I think if we choose higher fees, we can pay faster and when we pay in a shorter amount of time, fluctuations are lower.

On 1/21/2020 at 11:47 AM, Brushless4500KV said:

It is one of the drawback of cryptocurrency that it is volatile and any time the price will come down so its important to convert your BTC to your currency and pay them on the right time of your promise.

• +3 1

well there are many issues with the price related things in the cryptocurrency as there are a lot of people who are about to pay the ten dollars with the crypto and when he is about to pay the same btc become the fifteen or the nine.

I think you will never promise anyone, Bitcoin is not like Euro. Try to remember it. Follow it, I never use this method. This is the problem and only you know that Bitcoin will understand your situation.

Yes you are absolutely right no one knows that what will happen the next moments because the market keeps on fluctuating every second.So don't promise anyone on behalf of digital currency to pay it can cause problems afterwards because you not know exect what will be going to happen the next moment

• +4 1

The only solution, my friend, to avoid this problem is to carry out the purchase currency and send the currency at the same time in order to avoid the fluctuations of Bitcoin. Make your business immediate, whether buying or selling

• +4 1

Yes, my friend, it's a bad problem, When prices are lowering, I think that it is agreed that paying Bitcoin, whatever its price, is the best solution to that problem.

In my view you must give him a range instead of a certain amount.  The volatility of Bitcoin, regardless of your huge amount of money, overwhelms everyone's funds.  You can make money if you post well here.

giving money in cryptocurrency is beneficial only to those who give this cryptocurrency, because if, for example, it is bitcoin, then from $ 30 there can grow $ 3000 like that.

On 1/21/2020 at 8:47 AM, Brushless4500KV said:

Perhaps you should pay according to the value agreed upon today. I agreed with him on $ 30. The dollar must be paid because it is fixed unlike Bitcoin.

I buy time if I want to make cryptocurrency to make any kind of payment. I dont take the exact time that I'm expecting to sell, I add more days or week to it because if their is some disappointment then I will find another way to complete the payment before the day arrive. 

I don't think payment with bitcoin is reasonable because it's price is not fixed and very volatile. you should have used stable coins like tether or usdc when negotiating on the price of something you buy/sell. I am even surprised how PayPal started acceping bitcoin payments. This will cause a lot of commotion among the people trading with cryptocurrencies.

This is a real problem, but to solve it from the beginning you have to agree with the other party if you will send them to him in exchange for bitcoin or the dollar or divide the difference between you and the other party.

for that changes in rates you need to be careful so if you want to send them money you should send the USD instead of the BTC in Bitcoin, so always account in Dollars not in Bitcoin

I want to tell you that this is a a temporary problem and it will be solve easily but you should not too worried about that and you can easily pay the money to the others by the cryptotalk so best of luck on this forum