How do you promise people to pay money on time with crypto? I faced this problem. - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

How do you promise people to pay money on time with crypto? I faced this problem.

My dear friend, I do not prefer anyone, especially in the field of cryptocurrencies, because the loss rate when you pay is large and the profit rate is very large, so you cannot promise anyone at a specific date to repay the debt. Thank you very much.

The problem that we face is the time in which we wait, the balance does not reach the other side, so we must take this time into account when agreeing.

• +1 1

Yes my friend you said absolutely right there is a issue to send the money in the wallet but I want to tell you that this is a temporary problem very soon this problem will be solved and you can send the money in your wallet and share your money to the others

usually if we are talking about cryptotalk eapecially then i have also faced a problem i had to give some dollars to a friend i borrowed from him last week i said him i will return you soon but the payments have been blocked since 12 days and i didn't gave him a single penny yet i am waiting for the payments to start again 

I don't see any problem at all. Since you have promised to pay 30$, you have to pay 30$, nothing more and nothing less. If the price of Btc has fallen, it is not his fault. You are fortunate that he has not charged you interest for the period.

42 minutes ago, Carolena said:

This is one of the problems that limit the spread of Bitcoin and its adoption by stores, as its price is constantly fluctuating, as it rises and falls several times per day, which limits its adoption as a payment method.

The volatile nature of bitcoin made it very hard truly to budget for payment but it'll be on your own good side if the value of bitcoin rise and not fall, then you won't have to bother to make more bitcoin to solve some transactions but rather get some profit over it

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It is natural to face such difficulties at the beginning, but try to explain the matter to an educated person in order to understand the matter because if you explain the matter to someone who does not have the experience or the appropriate knowledge, you will tire a lot

• +1 1

I guess we avoid using crypto currency in this type of transaction in which the product is only applicable in stable prices because the value is unpredictable. If you work on this cryptocurrency and if you have a problem with your money then I would say that you must use the cryptocurrency. First of all you have to think this before making any promises that Bitcoin is a digital currency it can be decrease  increase any time.If we  are preferring to trade on the cryptocurrency exchange, third party can be considered as the trusted monitor.

The issue is that I do not need to offer bitcoins. I need to pay through bitcoin! In the event that I had cash, it would be no issue with respect to trade rates. I once attempted to utilize bitcoin like a money for my installments and I experienced this issue. My claim arrangement for this issue is that this strategy is as it were conceivable on the off chance that both parties (sender and collector of the money) have bitcoin wallets and as it were work with bitcoin and calculate the sum in satoshis not USD. We can't utilize more than one money as the premise for installment. 

Like seriously, your topic is basically complicated and I didn't get it straightforward. I'm sorry if it sounds somehow, although I do grab a little by the comments provided by many other members here.

And it gaves me a bit light

You will give a certain amount of BTC or a certain of amount of money. You should not promise to give money and then pay through BTC. That's not the thing. If you promised 30 dollar cash then you have to give $30 cash only if you have promised .

• +1 1

You already mentioned the solution, the prices must be placed in bitcoin or in the cryptocurrency that you want to receive, it is that simple, since volatility eats the prices marked in USD, another solution may be that the prices are placed based on a stablecoin like USDT.

On 1/21/2020 at 7:47 AM, Brushless4500KV said:

Volatility can cause prices to go higher and benefits you but sometimes it can cause problems like this. How do you promise other people to pay them on time when you can't predict prices? Maybe the solution is to not specify any deadline for payment. The other solution is to pay them in BTC not USD

Extreme volatility nature of bitcoin makes the most profitable and interesting coin for investment making and trading opportunities. Bitcoin spike to yielding vast chance for making large amount of profit as well experience a negative set back for while which gave a chance for holdings. In view of all these respective factors means it's proper or recommended to set agreement on BTC that is too volatile and expect to experience credibility and transparency. Better to agree on USDt coin that stable for such purpose 

On 21/01/2020 at 11:47 AM, Brushless4500KV said:

Some days ago, I promised one of my friends to pay him $30 for something I bought from him. I wanted to pay him through bitcoin. When I promised him, bitcoin price was $9000 and I calculated the amount to be 0.00334 BTC. Today, I should pay him the money but bitcoin price has decreased to $8.7K! Now, I have to earn more bitcoin to be able to pay him $30.

Volatility can cause prices to go higher and benefits you but sometimes it can cause problems like this. How do you promise other people to pay them on time when you can't predict prices? Maybe the solution is to not specify any deadline for payment. The other solution is to pay them in BTC not USD.

How do you cope with this problem?

Oh dude it's really a big problem because cryptocurrencies are totally volatile and anything could be possible so there are some solution that you convert your BTC  to your required currency.

Everything will depend on the people you want to trust your cryptocurrencies, because if it is someone far away that you do not know you can not fall into this. Because many people go through things and can do anything for your sake, so it is very important to trust and know that they are people who can give you something in return in the sense of what you lent them.

The phase difference between the days and the hours are common and if there are differences of price you have to reduce or increase the amount of the currency you are sending.

No, I have no issue with that since you'll be able exchange a few monetary forms whose arrange is quick, so when the change handle is done, the money straightforwardly comes to the other party.

This is price flactuation which we face in price low and price high. Sometimes is our favour and sometimes it show bad foe us. So it goodthat if you want to make money payment on bitcoin send then which you hold at time which you think that price is good and so think price can go down. Otherwise it good to you pay in paper money. 

That's bound to happen, because cryptocurrecy are not actually money that you have total control of, many things could go wrong, so I don't think that I can promise anyone about paying with cryptocurrecy, I would rather tell them to wait for a particular time when I know I have withdrew my coins. 

• +1 1

10 hours ago, kion said:

That's bound to happen, because cryptocurrecy are not actually money that you have total control of, many things could go wrong, so I don't think that I can promise anyone about paying with cryptocurrecy, I would rather tell them to wait for a particular time when I know I have withdrew my coins. 

Well I think people can still do it like this, they could actually strike out a deal before the agreements and then look forward to accepting whatever happens after the agreement

I just don't promise people to pay with cryptocurrency, and even if that happens, I'll remember how much in Fiat, and with respect to this amount, and the current courses cryptocurrency will calculate how much to give.

Personally, I do not perform such transactions in Bitcoin, but rather I decide to pay with the dollar, which has a relatively fixed value. I think that you should pay the difference in price to your friend because the decline in the price of bitcoin is not his fault. It is better for me to pay immediately to avoid such problems that may occur over time

• +2 1

I believe that you should use fixed cryptocurrencies to conduct such types of trade because Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies fluctuate in price greatly so I do not think they can be used as a method of payment.

• +1 1

The problem is totally fictitious, since we know how the volatility of cryptocurrencies is great, you can tell it that you are going to for the determined amount in BTC and you pass the amount, it may be less today, but tomorrow it may be much more , for this it is advisable to take the price into account, but if you have many problems with volatility and you do not know how to take it, I recommend that you transfer them to USDT, when you have it there it will not go up or down, so it is advisable to have it in the price that you want.

• +1 1

To avoid this type of problems we must be aware of the magnitude of the money and also to whom we will be able to trust this type of transactions, it is also important to know that not everyone knows about it and that now there are many people wanting to defraud, for this it is important that you know the person and make the transaction trusting each other.