The best rules for succeeding in trading - Page 11 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

The best rules for succeeding in trading

On 1/20/2020 at 6:15 PM, Nezar said:

The discipline is my most important rule because it is the key to successful trading

I hope this topic has benefited everyone, especially beginners

I think you're right. You should learn from your mistakes every day and not be discouraged by initial failures. Most traders lose money at the beginning of their journey. But the ability to draw conclusions can lead to success in the future.

• +2 1

that's good advice. it is important to say that you have to be very careful when buying or selling cryptocurrencies. diversification and stablecoins also help minimize losses

• +5 1

7 hours ago, George10 said:

Thanks for all the great advice you have given as they are straight forward and helpful more especially this one I have quoted it should be maintained very well because most of the traders fail and lose their funds because they where unable to cut loss because of luck of discipline.

@George10 if you talk about trading lose/ profit timer then its necessary to keep on because we dont know when market will go down and up but we always should be in a target because my friend two days ago lost 5k usd just because he didnt on the on lose/ profit timer.. So whenever we going to do trading we must need to follow all the rule..           

• +3 1

4 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@George10 if you talk about trading lose/ profit timer then its necessary to keep on because we dont know when market will go down and up but we always should be in a target because my friend two days ago lost 5k usd just because he didnt on the on lose/ profit timer.. So whenever we going to do trading we must need to follow all the rule..           

That's true mate we should always follow the rules of trading and make proper analysis before entering the market and I'm also sorry for the loss of your friend 5k usd is a great amount of money just to be lost that way and I hope by now he should have spotted out where he went wrong so that next time he doesn't repeat the same.

For me, my rule is to always target daily profit and daily loss if I reach those numbers then stop trading. If you continue to lose money, you should learn more about trading and demo-trading to learn more. Then go back to your real account and continue to profit from Trading! Good luck.

• +5 1

"We grow by lifting others"

Knowing the correct news from the false because most of the news is promoted through large whales to affect the currency market.

Reducing risks through diversification during the exchange process, meaning that you do not focus on one currency. Work on more than one currency

i agree with all what you said but about the first point when you said this

On 1/20/2020 at 7:15 PM, Nezar said:

analyze and trade them yourself

actually i don't find this is a true idea unless you are very experienced in the field and you have the ability to analyze the market movement yourself so you can make the right decisions but as i said it is not good for non experienced traders  and the solution of this for beginners is already mentioned in the fourth point where you can depend on trusted websites or joining crypto groups on social media and  hear all their analyses so you decide at the  end what is true or false

Seventh: You must develop a plan for entry and exit

this is also a very important point for every trader because when you start trading you should put in consider that you may win and you may lose ,  so studying exactly with how much you entering the project and what profit you can make from it and also what you may lose because of it and you should make it with as less as possible , that is how traders think , 

and even thought in the worst case you may lose all what you entered with so that is why they say enter trading with what you are ready to lose

• +2 1

The advice that I give when it comes to operating and being successful is to have a good analysis, compression and research the behavior or trend of the currency, to take advantage and plan a good strategy, with which we go to the end to find out if we are successful or not

Thank you for these valuable advice. They will help me to enter the field of cryptocurrency trading. I think that the trading field depends on not rushing to make decisions.

1-Define and evaluate your objectives. The first step to being successful in business is knowing where you want to go and how you are going to act to make it happen. ...

2-Save some money. ...

3-Get experience in the area. ...

4-Build a solid network of contacts.

5-Test the scalability of your idea.

You must learn from the experts and always follow their advice. Follow the signs for the upcoming candles and also do not trade with a huge amount so that your loss is not huge.

Thank you, the tips that you shared were very useful for us, there is one rule that must not be violated by traders, namely do not sell coins that we hold below the purchase price. The trading principle remains the same as buy low and sell high, so this is the basic trading principle that we must hold.

• +1 1

On 10‏/10‏/2020 at 00:35, noneking said:

1. يجب أن تكون لديك القدرة على التحلي بالصبر
2. يجب ألا تغضب عندما يتحول الرمز المميز الخاص بك إلى اللون الأحمر
3. يجب مراعاة نظام الأمر
4. مراقبة الزيادة والنقصان في سعر العملة المشفرة
5. عليك تخصيص الكثير من الوقت لـ تبادل العملات الرقمية
6. يجب أن تكون دائمًا على الموقع لأن كل شيء يحدث في دقيقة واحدة

These golden rules that you mentioned, the most important thing in trading is patience and a sense of sportsmanship and that we do not rush to make any decision regarding buying or selling. Each step must be studied.

i think for me succeeding in crypto will only depend on how you handle your trades and i see a lot of people sell on the first pump while they should hold and wait for it to go higher.

Actually trading is the best way to earn more money. Actually you can using yobit exchanger for trading. This exchanger has great market value

i am in crypto market and trading from long time its three years.The most important tips is that ifyou have some crypto coin in your wallet then sell it when it give some good profit to you .Always remember that do not stuck in one coin for long time.

If you want to trade Bitcoin or Ethereum, the choices are endless. Yet when you begin going down the list of market capitalization, the options narrow. Even Ripple is not present on all exchanges. So, if you are interested in trade a specific coin, an easy way to eliminate potential candidates would be to check if they offer to trade in your desired one.

Scalping is the most short-term form of trading. Scalp traders only hold positions open for seconds or minutes at most. These short-lived trades target small intraday price movements. The purpose is to make lots of quick trades with smaller profit gains, but let profits accumulate throughout the day due to the sheer number of trades being executed in each trading session.

How are you? I will share with you the most important rules for me to succeed in the exchange process

...................................................................................

●First: You should not listen to the news of the owners of the coins themselves, and analyze and trade them yourself

●Second: You must be disciplined in your trading, disciplined in stopping the loss, disciplined in the business plan, disciplined in setting your goals for your deal.

●Third: Liquidating your deals means reaping your profits from deals on big moves

●Fourth: Knowing the correct news from the false because most of the news is promoted through large whales to affect the currency market.

●Fifth: Reducing risks through diversification during the exchange process, meaning that you do not focus on one currency. Work on more than one currency

●Sixth: You must follow a plan and stay away from following your feelings

Seventh: You must develop a plan for entry and exit

Eighth: Turn the capital and includes the distribution between currencies as mentioned previously

The discipline is my most important rule because it is the key to successful trading

I hope this topic has benefited everyone, especially beginners

Thanks for these useful rules, you are an expert in the field of trading. I hope we learn a lot from you in other areas such as mining and projects

Don’t invest more than you can afford to lose. Don’t borrow money to invest it, unless it’s a real safe investment that will pay for itself from its interest. That is not the case with cryptocurrencies. So don’t borrow money to invest in cryptocurrencies, nor invest more than you can afford to lose.

Follow the tweets by the important people in the crypto world. Pay special attention to the crypto markets news. Positive news has a huge impact on the demand for a cryptocurrency. It also means to avoid the negative press which acts as FUD which is short for Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt. You can follow the latest crypto market news and insights as well.

Your all points are good and great and i personally agree with you but if we know the trading that we must to analyse the market by ourself becasue so many sites aill give you fake signals or those site signasl will just touch the s.l and the coins will give us loss.

You have write all of the good things abd it helps others most specially me i will add some of youre post with my knowledge about it and i will make sure also that if the time that i get a very good information i will share it here thanks buddy

5 minutes ago, bisarkadan said:

Follow the tweets by the important people in the crypto world. Pay special attention to the crypto markets news. Positive news has a huge impact on the demand for a cryptocurrency. It also means to avoid the negative press which acts as FUD which is short for Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt. You can follow the latest crypto market news and insights as well.

I don't consider tweets a reliable source as a trading signal. Tweets are even a level below the news in terms of dependability. Those important people either own crypto themselves or not. If they are real holders, they tweet something to change the market trend to their own advantages. So, you must take excessive caution as to not fall the victims to their secret decisions. Getting advice from a person you trust is much preferred to the press.