Don't Forget your Topics - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

Don't Forget your Topics

Everything you said is true, so we must not forget those who interacted with our subjects, and respect their opinions, especially if they give us a useful answer that will facilitate our work on the site.

I express gratitude you for your counsel for the reason that it is same supportive for me, I will admit your information to get something done your mission better.

On 1/20/2020 at 8:20 PM, alexisfuentes said:

It is not a mandatory Forum rule, but we must be self-critical and moderate our created Topic, we may participate helping more in other posts than in our own Topic.

Considertions or tips:

• Remember that you close a Topic if you think your idea, concern, question, does not need to continue receiving comments.
  • Some Topic in their OPs must have updates with new information.
  • Congratulate those who participate in your Topic and thanks the users who answer your questions.
  • For users who stand out in your Topic with excellente answers use the button pp.jpg.4d3d2fb21af46ed4059c724bddef610e.jpg
  • Make spam reports on your Topic.

What other advice can you give me?

_____

Please remember not to be repetitive post, ty.

Hey friend I agree with you as a newbie your post is really useful for me and I hope other forum members will be following this step and I also try  to follow it

Yes, you are absolutely right and I am 100% agree with you because if someone who post and topic and after some comments if he or she clearly understand about the problems or any kind of issue which The user didn't understand but now the user starts to understand it clearly then he or she should delete the post and by doing this there will be no issue about that our post Is getting deleted.

Also topic must related to its section. Like example you post a topic about Bitcoin but you posted it in the "Beginners Section" so there's a tendency that your topic may move to the other places or deleted.

Our own topics gives the confidence to avoid this issues, if we write our own way then we can not fear some one never says and do a ligation to we do copy paste work, s that's why I always suggests, we are not good content writers but try gives our own topics, because some days later we defiantly improve our skills.

On 2/14/2020 at 11:11 AM, yash shukla said:

yes you should not forget the topic because staying within the topic is very important and try to raise topic about cryptocurrency only may this help you

thanks

yes you should not forget the topic because staying within the topic is very important and try to raise topic about cryptocurrency only may this help you

thanks

Doing this is a bad practice, do not duplicate your own content to give more words to your comment and try to deceive. Please fix it, let's not just think about making a post, let's think about contributing.

You are a valuable user your post number so they say, you must improve every day, not the opposite.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

I am very thankful to you for making this informative posts because as a newbe i did not know much about this forum but i love to learn more and more about it and your post help me alot.

Thats very true, never forget your posts and threads because when you do , you are bound to repeat them in posting and this can be a little bit difficult for you if you know what happens so its important to realy always remember your posts that you have made

20 hours ago, Protocol said:

I like this article

Thanks, I have been impressed by many people comments and posts which are used to motivate we new members

3 hours ago, Huma khan said:

Newbie or new comers must follow rules. This post is useful for me thanks for efforts.

2 hours ago, Yakubu123 said:

Good question that is what am also battling to find out

2 hours ago, Ahmad2026 said:

Thank you for this topic it will help many people most the newbie i mean begginer to post useful comment 

2 hours ago, farah008 said:

this is useful informative post thanks to share this. This post must remember newbie or beginner before post. I hope every user follow this...

2 minutes ago, Rahman001 said:

Hey  dear friend this is useful informative post thanks to share this. This post must remember newbie or beginner before post. I hope every user follow this.

👆👆👆👆👆👆

They should know that this type of post becomes repeated repetitive and with that they are violating a forum rule.

Thanks are welcome, thank you, but you should also add some useful comment to the topic.

If you only want to congratulate consider using the "useful or interesting" post icon tool

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

On 1/20/2020 at 9:57 PM, germanking2 said:

You know the reason why a published article disappears or is deleted. I have written several but only one survives. How could I know the cause of the deletion of my publications?

well the cause is obvious in most cases that your post does not reach the required standards of community so you should try to follow them to get in your posts count and avoid deletition.

On 1/20/2020 at 9:20 PM, alexisfuentes said:

It is not a mandatory Forum rule, but we must be self-critical and moderate our created Topic, we may participate helping more in other posts than in our own Topic.

Considertions or tips:

• Remember that you close a Topic if you think your idea, concern, question, does not need to continue receiving comments.
  • Some Topic in their OPs must have updates with new information.
  • Congratulate those who participate in your Topic and thanks the users who answer your questions.
  • For users who stand out in your Topic with excellente answers use the button pp.jpg.4d3d2fb21af46ed4059c724bddef610e.jpg
  • Make spam reports on your Topic.

What other advice can you give me?

_____

Please remember not to be repetitive post, ty.

Thank you so much for this post.  I liked  3rd step of the serial,  by appreciating someone, I won't  get down, most of the people don’t do that because of their ego...

Encourage helpful posts and most users to come closer to useful content and topics, courtesy users, users who reply to posts and add information they like.

If there is anyone in the process of learning and there is no grip in English, just try writing the post and readers get a good idea for focusing on what you want to know.

On 2/16/2020 at 12:30 AM, Yasirkha said:

thank you for sharing this post and make people alert for that..and i think that there is a lot of repeated comments on topic..

On 2/16/2020 at 1:45 AM, SUMIYA ISLAM said:

Knowing your subject matter is first-rate for implementing. Topic must related to its section. Someone who post and topic and after some comments if he or she clearly understand about the problems.

On 2/16/2020 at 10:09 AM, Merlians said:

we are sharing knowledge of crypto advertise and be capable of avoid to both other for solving harms of others or gave around reliable in sequence for new investors

These are meaningless comments with many words but not a concrete idea, please consider being participatory but with  useful comments.

Trying to deceive the "account useful" is to try to deceive a fellow who reads them.

Consider fixing your Topic and making sense of the Topic.

Edited by alexisfuentes
text.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Don't forget your topics , you should not forgot your topics which you have posted in your account and you should not forgot which topic you have committed before

The topics that we have made must always be well looked after because there is a problem that we have to place the given idea to make sure that you dont repeat the same mistake, the mistakes we work and do are usually very alarming and can be well informed to make sure hat everybody is well represented and has its own position, the topics are always well researched and has to be good it well

Yes you are this post is go for any one in this forum , we have to respect the roles of this forum for never deleted our topic or banned our account, so be careful what  things you do.

On 2/15/2020 at 2:23 PM, Rizwanunar said:

Yes you are right. 

If any one in learning processes and have no grip on english just try to simple  the post and focus what do you want to convery it give good 

If the grammar is important, some do not take the time to review, because they are running at 30 posts they forget to correct some important details and their posts with good intentions become meaningless or confusing post to understand.

It is good to indicate to the users what are the answers that should be improved, before judging, reporting or simply qualifying as bad post. There are users who have very good intentions and do not want to do it wrong.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

I think this topic Will be very much helpful for us to become successful in this forum. It will be increas our working speed. That's why thank you for the information.

Hi..i noticed that all topics are similar..and sometimes..friquinted..but there is a problem when i writ  e atopic ..it disappear..and sometimes..nobody answer me..i felt sad about that..tell me the reason please

If you talk about this topic it is like don't forget your topic I don't considered it is a mandatory rule because if a person posted a number  of topic. He or she is not able to learn for account number of topic so this one is not mandatory according to me.

I think the thing mentioned by the OP is enough, in my opinion if many OPs implement it. There will be a healthy and interesting discussion on the topic.

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png