How do we calculate the price of one currency against another currency? - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DavCrypto

How do we calculate the price of one currency against another currency?

If your problem is not solved then install some kind of app which will helps you in understanding the kind of situation of the  sound price. And if this not works then go to the Google and search about the price of the different crypto currencies working in the exchange markets.

As suggested by the other uses I guess there are many softwares and sides with the help of which you could determine how much currency is required to be exchanged with another currency. I don't think any manual method can be adopted in order to determine the same. Hope you would find some way in order to know it.

• +3 1

The value of currency depends on the demand/supply situation of the currency in the international currency market. If exports are more than imports, currency value tend to rise. If imports are more than exports then currency value tend to fall, In the former there is over supply of foreign currency and under demand for it, so local currency rise and vice versa in the latter.

You, of course, can find out about this from the exchanges, if you are looking for this on a mobile phone, then there are applications for exchanges on the mobile as well. There are applications that are only dedicated to pricing, but they will not be accurate due to the price difference between each exchange.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think there are a lot of software and apps through Google in which we can calculate this prize these  and easily convert Google to With the help of this we can easily calculate which will be the price and which will be better 

It is true that cryptocurrency prices are always changing and each exchange has a different price, we can calculate cryptocurrency with your local currency, just type in the GOOGLE search, the type of crypto, and the currency you want. Or maybe there are many applications on a smartphone.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

There are a lot of genuine and reliable softwares for currency calculation to be done . If you are not well aware about the working of software you can do other meathods. Google provide with the currency converter so that can be done with much constraints.This is quite easy good luck on this .

• +2 1

I totally agree with some colleagues who indicate that there are programs for real time the price of writing coins where they can give you a more or less accurate approximate
Good luck and big profits for the whole community
A big greeting

You can find it through google. Just type the name of the currencies you want to exchange and it will show both currencies you can write the number of coins to convert it into another currency

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

There are many apps to help you get the right result!But the easiest way is via Google! Just type in the name of the currency to be converted and it will give you the result in seconds!
Example

"0.01 BTC to USD"

• +3 1

There are many sites that determine the price of cryptocurrencies if it is Bitcoin or another cryptocurrency, but the prices differ between these sites for the same currency and you find for the currency more than one price in different sites with a slight difference in the price, so you have to look for the most accurate site and closest to the actual price  For currencies and also the site where prices are constantly updated.

• +4 1

On 1/20/2020 at 5:21 PM, DavCrypto said:

Bitcoin prices are changing from one exchange to another, and even in sites like CoinMarketCup and Gencko we do not find the same prices.

If I want a tool to calculate the price of bitcoin or any other cryptocurrencies in exchange for any second currency, is there any good app or website to do these calculations for me easily?

Actually the price are different in different exchanges because of their buys and sells. In a exchange, last price is the price of last transaction. You can search any coin price on google search-bar.

• +1 1

If you search on google that how can i calculate the currency then you see that there are many apps from which you can calculate the currency of any country.

There is no standard price in all the crypto exchanges, but you can quickly use google to do your conversions. As it is most likely accurate. I find that easier than using exchanges, because you dont have to login to do the conversion on google.

in buying and selling pair there have most important forex and quoted forex, example (eth/btc) eth is foremost currency and btc is quoted forex, so the price might be proven in that pair is the rate of ethereum in bitcoin rates

There are various software for calculating currency.searching in google by typing currency converter which is the easiest way for calculating currency. 

to get an idea and an average value i use a combination of the binance value of coingeko value and the crypto app widget on android mobile (this is my main reference point)

• +1 1

Well the best way is to use the google and search for it but in most exchange there are currency pairs and you can easily get an idea for the required pair to get the actual price/difference.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

On 1/20/2020 at 12:21 PM, DavCrypto said:

Bitcoin prices are changing from one exchange to another, and even in sites like CoinMarketCup and Gencko we do not find the same prices.

If I want a tool to calculate the price of bitcoin or any other cryptocurrencies in exchange for any second currency, is there any good app or website to do these calculations for me easily?

You should make your calculations in the exchange that you want to make the purchase or sell because that would be the one that would be accurate for you. If you use google for example you might get a lesser price than what an exchange would give you. So it's up to you to decide how to it.

On 1/20/2020 at 2:21 PM, DavCrypto said:

There is no app or tool to calculate the price of any cryptocurrency because the price of every cryptocerrencys are hard to predict, of course there are some site that predict the price of bitcoin but its prediction its not 100% sure thing, 

At the moment there is no application that shows the exact prices of cryptocurrencies, since it depends on the quotation that is being carried out at the moment in each trading site. Generally, the platforms dedicated to carrying out statistics in crypto what they do is show an average of the cost of the currency based on the movement of the market, which makes it difficult to specify the exact price. The best thing is to base yourself on the prices of each exchange and then decide which is the most appropriate and thus we operate.

Friend, when I want to see the price of some currency and compare it with another currency, I go to coinmarketcap and see it there, and I always see it on another website, also to see the difference. You can see by the exchange you use, it will also have prices and you can compare based on that.

In fact, I do not know if there is a way to accurately calculate the value of cryptocurrencies, the values that I get are approximate, but regardless of that, there are many sites that you can find on Google that give you the exchange rate.
Just do some searching my friend and you will find many sites.

Whenever i need to do something like this i just Google it and i easily get that.You can google it

Or you can use so many sites to calculate your crypto currency.So find the best one for you.