How do we calculate the price of one currency against another currency? - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DavCrypto

How do we calculate the price of one currency against another currency?

The best to compare the price between coins it's in the exchange him self to know exactly how you can get in the moment because the price is changing all the time and in the exchange is the best place to see the price changing and know the price in the same time

Hello bro !we can install any app that could help us ! And if we don't want to install and app so just search it on Google it easy .I think that what we used we just save the page visit it whenever we want to make some conversion at the cryptotalk forum.

• +1 1

I did not know the perfect app which directly calculate it but according to my statigies which I apply is that first I convert the required currency on google and than I make my calculations on scientific calculator according to my country currency. 

It is helpful for me and it can also be helpful for you  

I think its a little bit tough for me its all mind confusing but I think you just have to look at the value of each coin for example, 1 doge is 18 satoshis right, and then you look at 1 dollar is 16000 satoshis right, so you do the math you divide 16K with 18 satoshi and then you get around 900 so for every one dollar you get 900 doges thats how I see it , but its something that can confuse one its really important to check on that

Yes, basically!  We can install any application that can help us!  And if we don't want to install and the app, just search it on Google it's easy. In fact, we just saved the page that we used... 

Edited by Ummah97531

First, the prices between the platforms differ, but the different liquidity of these platforms, the number of their users, the size of the liquidity and the deposits with them, and secondly that these sites give the price on average in the market But the difference percentage, I do not see it exceeds $ 10 for Ethereum, for example, and soon after that the price and adjustment reaction begins to suit the market price and other platforms.

• +4 1

Dear the best solution for this issue is that use the  Google , here you can know about the any latest currency rate and also you  can convert from one currency to another currencies for finding the values. 

What do you mean by the calculation of the prices of the bitcoin? Is it determining the value of the bitcoin? if that so then you may see it in different exchanges or even searching on the internet, if you are saying that different exchanges have different values of different cryptocurrencies then maybe you are looking for a fake website. You may stick on binance or yobit for observing the value of the cryptocurrency. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

In each plateform there is the difference of the rate of the different currencies it is not easy to make or spot the difference between them. You can not earn through them.

I think its automated, for me to state its going to be a little bit difficult but the truth is its a little bit something that one can be able to work with in such direction the right idea that we have to see  is to make sure that we are able to run with it. Its really good to keep on going because in the end , for me its all depends on the broker himself that is the point right now.

• +4 1

I just look at coinmarketcap, because it does an average of all the exchanges I believe, so it is really good and also it has been around for a long time so you can trust it.

All things considered, I favor that just pick one and I suggest coinmarketcap in light of the fact that you can without much of a stretch use it and explore the site, and it shows the extremely point by point on the lookout, and in the event that you are utilizing an exchanging application, at that point binance will do.

Yes we  can check the currency rate on the internet easily  if tlyou want to check any currency convert to another currency simply type on google and type the currency converter and Out your amount  and you will se the  nedt other currency will be shown against the unwanted currency.

You can also download  apps from play store to see currency rates and you can check convert the  currency  rates. 

You also can check the rates in youbit forum.

Hello.friend, I think these cash computations are done naturally for you by merchant or trade programming. Pick a dealer, trade or a wallet and the data of cost of any cash pair of your decision is promptly accessible to you. It's hard to do these counts physically on the grounds that costs are continually evolving.

to calculate the rate of the coin, you have to go to the exchange and pick out your pair, then put the price of the coin it's you need to exchange to the fee it truly is you need to buy, then inter the quantity of cash you want to shop for, the price can be shown

The easiest way to convert in to search on google, put the amount and and ask for the  equivalent in the currency you want to convert it to. 

I mostly use Coingecko and Cryptocompare website for calculating the price of one currency against another or simply price conversion between two cryptocurrencies. There are also similar websites like BuyBitcoinWorldwide where you can get price conversion feature and make yourself updated with the price in real-time.

• +2 1

On 1/20/2020 at 4:21 PM, DavCrypto said:

Bitcoin prices are changing from one exchange to another, and even in sites like CoinMarketCup and Gencko we do not find the same prices.

If I want a tool to calculate the price of bitcoin or any other cryptocurrencies in exchange for any second currency, is there any good app or website to do these calculations for me easily?

Dear @DavCrypto there are many exchanges that you can find through the Google but which I finf out  that this coinmarketcap for the purpose of calculating the exchange rates.

This is the quit helpful for us to know the exchange rate.

The calculations are quite easy and you should do them for the site you are using. Don't make use of the prices in Google, coinmarketcap and coingecko because they will never be same. But when you use that if the exchange then you will be getting assured value.

• +3 1

There are lots of software and apps launched by millions of maker to convert currency as converter. But the simple way is just go on Google type currency converter .you will find a converter where you easily convert your currency to the required one. 

• Useful or interesting 1

There are various calculators on the internet as well as you can also write the conversion codes for a coin or currency yo convert it. The Google will give you the converter by using which you can easily convert the currencies