How do we calculate the price of one currency against another currency? - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DavCrypto

How do we calculate the price of one currency against another currency?

Yes it is very easy to calculate the price of a currency against another one. You can just use some currency conversion site to do this easily without any hassle. Just enter amount of one currency & choose in which currency you want output you will get desired results in just a second.

• +4 1

There are many ways for calculation currency. 

there are multiple website too.you can search

about calculation  and converting  bitcoins.and

it is safe from hackers.

Edited by Sadia_rupa113

Hi mate, as I am beginner in the Crypto world, so according to my little bit information, YoBit is a best site for exchange and trade. It is also true that there are many exchange sites, but some of them are spam and showing wrong price information as I have also seen. But the YoBit site is very useful for the correct information about Cryptocurrency and you can use many pairs to exchange or calculate the price of one Cryptocurrency with another.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

There are many software  for calculating your currency to another currency like youbit exchanger. Simply search on google to whick calcualte your currency from btc .  You just search on google currency converter its open and type convertable currency you easily know about real value of currency.

In order to calculate the price of one currency to another currency as fast as possible you can just use google search for example search like this, 1 BTC to USD, the results will be appeared maybe $19000, but otherwise you can convert the price through coingecno.

• +3 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

I have no idea what you commented on.  But the thing you want to know is that I think you can learn about it from older people

If I want a tool to calculate the price of bitcoin or any other cryptocurrencies in exchange for any second currency, is there any good app or website to do these calculations in a simple way. 

I think we are converting it into electronic dollars the same as the US dollar

We transfer it to our own account

• +2 1

I calculate the price of one currency against the other currency by searching for it's in google, it's very simple and easy and google will give you the exact price of the coin. 

Hello my friend, calculating it by ourselves is something complex and complicated, because these cryptocurrencies are flowing in minutes, even in seconds they change in price, so the best thing and what I use is to use pages, applications, etc. that they already come with these algorithms, it is more even the same cryptocurrency wallets know how to do the calculations and expose those prices and calculations from one to another cryptocurrency....

On 1/20/2020 at 4:21 PM, DavCrypto said:

Bitcoin prices are changing from one exchange to another, and even in sites like CoinMarketCup and Gencko we do not find the same prices.

If I want a tool to calculate the price of bitcoin or any other cryptocurrencies in exchange for any second currency, is there any good app or website to do these calculations for me easily?

Dear I think this is not difficult for us because this is world of technology. You can easily find and calculate the price of all cryptocurrencies by using some software or apps. You can also calculate at the Google and can also get more details.

Hello mate there are a lots of softwares and sites to calculate the price of one currency against another currency. All you have to do is searching on google. It's okay to making posts about it because we're here to help. If you have any other questions about crypto you can always send a message to me.

• +5 1

Hello there my friend. Just goggle it mate there is tons of sites to do these and many more. There are also mobile applications so you can use them easily in calculating cross-currencies. You can always goggle it, too, and you'll find tons of them. Have a nice evening, good luck and stay safe.  

• +3 1
  • +4 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

I do not know what does it means and how we will be able to make a withdrawal  whenever byiu want a withdrawal you can do it because  you want to drop here.

On certain platforms, a mini-computer is accessible to ascertain the cost of monetary forms against one another But effectively observe the cost of the cash against the dollar and the cost of the other money against it, and you can figure the cost basically.

In my opinion, of course, when two currencies have a certain value and the value of that currency is higher than the other, then it is valued more, so it is very easy to calculate the deviation of two currencies.

every exchange does not have same value of bitcoin price but if you are trading in binance for example you have to check in that exchange in which you are trading that actually what is the price no other options

Calculating currency of an added my intimation will be to prove a currency grade with the file currency and the requisite currency that is long-standing you be capable of believe monthly currency during the most recent day and enclose an average. It would be a easiest way.

It's simple, you can find a exchange that is giving the value of cryptocurrency which you are looking for, and check the last prices. And you should always check by many exchanges because the price is vary in different exchanges.

• +1 1

Every exchange does not have same value of bitcoin price but if you are trading in binance for example you have to check in that exchange in which you are trading that actually. 

It's easy, when you browse, you can see the value of any currency you need to know. Then check the values of those too currency against another.

It's easy, when you browse, you can see the value of any currency you need to know. Then check the values of those too currency against another.

Near are a batch of softwares and apps for currency converter but i like better you to custom goggle converter as its common and other sites experience a few evils about tax there are numerous programs or websites about come again? you state on the Internet, as a result you tin fix hence merit to these programs and these websites if you plan to estimate which currency.

• +3 1

Yes, my friend, there are many sites on Google that you can search for there and learn everything that is new, their lending and the daily circulation in them