The forum in the future - Page 9 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mansour Ayash

The forum in the future

On 1/20/2020 at 10:53 AM, Jonny24 said:

By any stretch of the imagination, I can't help suspecting that there are around 3 months left for this crusade, there will be no advantages for VIP accounts, and so on., basically the respect haha, in short I am here to share airdrops in addition to other things and the installment is a bonus.thanks

I know there will be no advantages for VIP accounts  and so on basically  the respect   , in short i am here to share airdrops in addition  to other things and the installment  is a bonus thanks , so i think it has a long run .

So far this platform is paying us all. Suppose this form will stop paying all of us in the coming future, then I think this form will run some new campaigns. I cannot say anything about it because I do not know much.

I really have no idea about this. It's totally up to the admin and moderator or we can say the authority. So we should keep posting our comments and gain knowledge and earn money. 

This is a great forum for many people out there . Looking for greater opportunities in future from this forum as it is helping many people earn money and helping to gain some knowledge .

5 hours ago, Rahul said:

I believe that this forum is the future.It connects us to the virtual currency which will replace the present  currency system.So this forum will have lot of importance in the future.

Yes this is a great forum for many people  out there ,  looking  for great  opportunities in future  from  this forums as it is helping many people  earn money  and helping  to gain some knowledge  ,  i believe  that this forums is the features .

On 1/20/2020 at 1:47 AM, Mansour Ayash said:

Well, looking at the forum in full, I think the forum won't continue to pay us for articles and comments for more than six months.
My question then is what will the Forum do with our calculations?
Will there be rewards or salaries for premium accounts or what?

Hello my dear friend. How are you?  The site in the future will be of great importance because the world is moving towards electronic information and this site will be one of the most important sites in the future.

25 minutes ago, Lana lana said:

I hope this is a rumor because it wasn't long before I entered.

You dont have to worry about it because there is another campaign coming but its not announce yet,It is the Signature Campaign for Cryptotalk,The Next campaign is gonna be big so you dont have to worry about it.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

I do not think that the forum will stop paying because the forum also benefits whenever the number of members and posts increases, and by that we share our profits, so it will not stop as long as the beneficiary also

i haven't started to earn on this forum yet. before starting to earn i am going to be shocked by this information. 

22 hours ago, Fahim32 said:

i actually don't know what is going to have a place that discussion board finally. then again i'm hoping it's going to certainly not subtend blocked. i feel with the condition that we can keep on with in the one in question facility, that they will delimit giving an extra comes. so we'll stick by able to resynchronize trendy.

In future this forum will be a good place to be and also it will be having a lot of people on the forum.

CryptoTalk is a good platform.  From now on, digital currency is known about various wallets.  It will greatly enhance our knowledge of the world.  It will make more impact day by day.  And create employment for many people.  It will not be lost in the world right now.  It will stay with us for many more days.  Because if it were lost quickly, it would not have banned many countries from doing so.

Well, you cannot say that mate because this forum gets more popular to many people so i think they will continue this campaign for the long time, they will not stop to paying us in campaign, if you think that will be happen, you can now leave here in this forum.

I also think the same, the pay per post on this forum won't last more than this year. If you don't the calculations tight, the amount of people joining this for has been so overwhelming and the bitcoins paid will also increase with it. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

In my opinion I think this forum will continue paying us for a very long time if we post useful posts and continue to obey the rules.

We can't say that the future of the cryptotalk ig not good or anything.I steel believe it is good to work here in crypto.. Forum give good opportunity to learn about cryptotalk and earn money that is enough.

I think this forum is a long term. Here everyone fairly work here.

I hope in future everyone also worked here.

That also makes this forum more popular and they encourage others to work here.

On 1/20/2020 at 5:17 AM, Mansour Ayash said:

Well, looking at the forum in full, I think the forum won't continue to pay us for articles and comments for more than six months.
My question then is what will the Forum do with our calculations?
Will there be rewards or salaries for premium accounts or what?

Well, why do you assume that this forum wont pay in 6 months. I am 4 months old, and the forum is still paying. 

Second, why do you assume, that the forum has to keep paying you. Why cant you just be grateful to what you are getting now, for posting Gibberish. Getting paid in Cryptotalk is not your Right, its a Privilege. Feel lucky that you are getting it. The sense of entitlement on some of you guys is just out of this world. 

No one who knows the future and know one who knows anything on how this forum is running. Maybe it can still pay for more 10 years, who knows! Lets enjoy what we have now and what we get from it, those other things we have to leave them to the forum owners.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 1/20/2020 at 7:52 AM, Fattkidd said:

On what I know the campaign ends in 60 days  so i dont expect the campaign to last for more than 6 months because of how many user are joining.

Well, this campaign is almost 6 months in the making and this will be still paying us by posting here in this forum, my friend told me that this is not normal for an campaigns because the regular campaign is exist in just 2-3 months.

On 1/23/2020 at 2:15 PM, Muskan5 said:

People won't be able to mention conveniently that your near future within the website is not substantial when think your are a fact consequently to keep at it the website they are going to producing one other work so your clients will remain with it all.

There is many new thing that happens in future for this forum just keep working

The forum in the future will be better than now ! I think after they opened the signing up again they will make only good people to enter here and they will add something good to this forum !
I think forum these days not have a lot of new topics ! most of the new topics with nothing new details !

we can't tell that what will be the future of this forum. but i wish i will stay here for long time.and wishes best future of this forum site.thank you.

Welcome with me
To be realistic, you say on your topic: "I think the forum will not continue to pay us for articles and comments for more than six months." Do you have any evidence for your words or is it just a belief from you no more
Personally, I don’t expect the forum to close the payment process

On 1/20/2020 at 5:22 AM, Fattkidd said:

On what I know the campaign ends in 60 days  so i dont expect the campaign to last for more than 6 months because of how many user are joining.

Yes I agree with you I don't think cryptotalk fourm close in 6 months because cryptotalk now very popular fourm and users increasing day by day I think cryptotalk naver close.