The forum in the future - Page 7 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mansour Ayash

The forum in the future

In fact, I did not read any information when the campaign would end, but I think it will continue for long. Even if it did not end, I think that some of the campaign’s conditions will be modified to become more difficult due to the increase in the number of members joined daily.

Sorry I didn't understand your question. You better explain your question. Thanks for letting me know if you know it well

This forum I think will last longer than other site,because this is now because more popular and many people love to work here. This is an opportunity to earn money every so I hope this will not stop paying us. 

Cryptotalk  has future for us they are  paying people since September 2019 till date I think Cryptotalk will stay for long we are all enjoying this website let's pray for it to last long

I do not see the future of the forum as something lucrative but rather something beneficial for everyone. A place full of knowledge for anyone who needs it and can use it in this world of cryptocurrencies.

The fact that this forum pay is what is attracting so many users i just hope after the campaign ends they will bring up something to engage or attract new users  

On 1/20/2020 at 12:47 AM, Mansour Ayash said:

Well, looking at the forum in full, I think the forum won't continue to pay us for articles and comments for more than six months.
My question then is what will the Forum do with our calculations?
Will there be rewards or salaries for premium accounts or what?

Dear mate I can't believe you are saying this why will you be thinking such thoughts about the forum it's unfair do you know that mostly beginners can have heart attack for this please let's try to keep our hope high always

I think,the future of this forum will be bright,bcz now a days it is a basic earning point for every user.So this forum future will be progress.This forum is connection of thousands of users for earning opportunity and give much of informations for trading.

4 hours ago, sarah555 said:

may by you saing rait but I think it is not possible aftar 6 month form is closed because a big amont is earn in this forum and hwo those are people is joblessness

I think you should check your spelling its hard for me to understand what are you trying to say and  Im not saying this forum will be close Im saying that the campaign will end not the forum just to make it clear for you.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

Sorry i do not know about this but now it is working well and we are enojoying the earnings and get useful informations so be positive i think this compaign will work in future so be hope ful for good and keep working

On 2/17/2020 at 7:04 PM, hadayt2030 said:

Hi guys I am new here and don't know enough about this topic so please tell me something about this topic so that I can understand and then do something about this topic.......

IF YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT FORUM FUTURE SO I WANT TO TELL YOU IT MUST BE VERY BRIGHT BECAUSE MANY PEOPLE WORK VERY HARD AND MAKE IT POPULAR DAY BY DAY.

Edited by zain5680

#😊Don't forget to hit the " ❤️ " button ! #🥰

I think the future of this forum will be so good ! they did this today to decrease the spammed account ! and this is really good thing for the forum 

The future of the forum depends on the performance of its members. The more we care about the quality of our posts and try to remove and report meaningless content, we have a more practical and useful forum in the future. We should keep the forum as clean as possible for the upcoming members so that they can use it to grow in the field of cryptocurrency. This requires collaboration of all members and preventing any invalid information to penetrate into our posts.

On 1/20/2020 at 4:47 AM, Mansour Ayash said:

Well, looking at the forum in full, I think the forum won't continue to pay us for articles and comments for more than six months.
My question then is what will the Forum do with our calculations?
Will there be rewards or salaries for premium accounts or what?

The forum admin have stated in his thread that the foru has decided to run this campaign for long time.The time limit is not set bit can be go for several months.The forum is broming and bring many members around the world.Their are  thread about future of forum where mod mention they bring more projects to forum where people can have jobs from forum.This forum have great future.

I think that the future of this forum is bright because I think that the forum's promotion is very high and the site is slowly improving.

On 1/20/2020 at 12:52 AM, Fattkidd said:

On what I know the campaign ends in 60 days  so i dont expect the campaign to last for more than 6 months because of how many user are joining.

On 1/20/2020 at 3:14 AM, Alejandro01x said:

At all, it seems to me that there are about 3 months left for this campaign, there will be no benefits for VIP accounts, etc., simply the honor haha, in short I am here to share airdrops among other things and the payment is something extra.

where did you read this? one say that are only 60 days left and the other less than 3 months left.

is there is something official, or they just said random numbers?

I think the cryptotalk forum will give us a long time. The cryptotalk forum gives us a good chance. I don't know how long the cryptocurrency forum provided us.

11 hours ago, Rickso said:

where did you read this? one say that are only 60 days left and the other less than 3 months left.

is there is something official, or they just said random numbers?

Well the Idea here is that when the cryptotalk campaign ends then it probably start gonna start the new campaign which is the signature campaign for cryptotalk.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

The forum will look good in future, the forum will be one of th best forum that you will come across in future

Well, at we can see now that the number  of members  here is increasing  day by day so maybe the family of this forum become bigger and bigger and of course more improvements that will happen in the future.

And i think no more spammers here because  the rules here become more stricted now than before  especially  in the future. 

I think that the forum will be stronger in the future than now because the Yubit platform is the first source of support for this forum and with the strong increase that we see from the registrars daily this we produce a strong future for the forum, but this does not make the forum will be closed because the forum when its payment stops For people go away the forum and this is an opinion.

The longer-term on the web page isn't really substantive. This regular web page task is getting lessened. The city with the web page isn't really much wider right now. all the same, the item turnover at a time using Unique referrals combined with doing the job.

I don’t when this forum not get paid for members, but i think it will do this for a longe time, this forum growing day bay day so we have to take the opportunity witch this forum given to as, just learn something good for you and also earn some money to start you project.