Alt trading ruined me mentally - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cancerian

Alt trading ruined me mentally

Yes, my friend, you are right that working in cryptocurrencies and trading them makes you earn a lot of money in a short time so you will never be able to get away from them. Thank you, my friend, for this post. 

I do not agree with you, my dear friend, and we do not know the reason that kept you from this field. It could be your loss, but with education and skill acquisition, you will compensate for all your losses, so there is no need for frustration.

It is an area full of risks and therefore you must be psychologically prepared to lose as well as be ready to profit, there is no need to surrender and decline. This is the case of the currency market constantly changing so try to rise again and try to work without despair.

• +1 1

Calm down, my friend, you do not have to surrender. We all failed in some things, but you should not stop. You must follow your work vigorously and learn from your mistakes to not fall into them again

what happened ?  Have you lost your money?
Do not stop now and you have reached the middle of the road in investing and know these cryptocurrencies and how to deal with them, ask for help from a strong investor to return to the market again Do not let failure create a cloud over your head and negative thoughts stand a barrier between you and success
We all make mistakes and lose but this is a dose of positive energy that propels you to fight again.

You will not be able to make good profits from trading if you do not have good experience, random trading will cause you a lot of loss so you must learn before you lose more.

• +1 1

Dear friend, I am really sad for you, I think this means that you lost a lot, you should not be depressed, this is the life of the stock market, loss and profit, you have to start over and learn from your mistakes, make an effort next time.

• +3 1

Some decisions in the world of cryptocurrencies can really change someone's Fortune from good to bad as well as from bad to good, you just need to take heart and learn from this disappointment.

Hello my friend its sad to know but never lose hope my friend losing and gaining is the part of life so we should always try again and again but one more thing which is very much important is that without experience we should never do this things because otherwise we will face failure. 

• +2 1

My friend, I think that trading in alternative currencies requires a lot of experience, analysis and follow-up to the news in order to be able to achieve profits. You should not give up on the first attempt, but continue to learn. There are many traders who lost in the beginning and then became experts and made big profits.

• +4 1

My friend, I think that this is not the fault of the alternative cryptocurrencies, and I know many people who have made very large profits through trading alternative currencies, but Almer needs a lot of experience in order not to lose your money and achieve profits.

I am sorry for you, this is the mistake of most of us. We want to get rich quickly without wasting time on learning and gaining experience. Trading needs a lot of experience, especially day trading, so do not despair of learning everything related to trading and try again and you will surely succeed.

• +4 1

I feel very sad to hear about your loss mentally. Its a sad news.  I advice you my friend you should always concern a expert before trading other wise you will never get profit and your money will be wasted. So always get advise from senior members. 

• +1 1

I don't trust alt coin trading because I have held alot of the members of the crypto currency platform complaining about loosing huge amount of capital in it and in trading and investment  so try to make reserch before investing in the crypto currency trading in order not to loose.

It is really difficult to buy altcoins, but I try to buy such coins that have ever been on some site, and it is quite risky to buy a non-local coin, but it still happens that you will be lucky. I know a blogger who bought altcoins at one time, and now they are worth a total of 200 thousand dollars.

• +3 1

Dear friend, you should avoid investing in cryptocurrencies that you do not have full knowledge about, and you should also avoid trading in cryptocurrencies that are considered a weak currency.
You should know an important idea that there are a lot of new cryptocurrencies that are being introduced to the financial markets every day, and most of them are discarded because they do not benefit the market.

My dear friend I want to tell you that if you are trader then you should to be careful if you feel any tension in the trading and mind burden then you should to whether your money from the trading otherwise you will lose your money

• +4 1

I am sorry, my friend, for what happened to you, but what are the reasons that prompted you to say such words in your post that trading has destroyed you financially and mentally, have you lost a deal in a large amount of money? In any case, I advise you not to despair and continue to work and not to repeat your previous mistakes.

It is unfortunate to hear that. It seems that you suffered a great loss until this talk came from you. I hope that you can make up for what you lost and return to work. You should not give up, because that is the behavior of the weak.

On 10/7/2019 at 2:37 AM, cancerian said:

im so anxious
alts trading ruined me financially and mentally aswell
i don't even care about crypto anymore and i once told myself that i would  never say those words but i just did it folks  😁

Everyone has his or her own choice for which trade to choose, but what you have to remember is that every trade has a risk. If you leave crypto trading and you choose other alternative trading, then you must be prepared with all the risks. If you want to return to crypto, you have to learn a lot more about crypto, starting from the goodness and even the badness of crypto itself.

• +4 1

It is normal for newbies keep losing in trading, but this could learn your mistake and will improve yourself to become a pro trader in the future. Set stop losses so you will not lose more money and try to trade when the coin starting to pump, but warning don't be so greedy, get the profit right away just be satisfied what you have earn..

This is good that you share with us so that nobody will also fall as victims in this forum and in that you are in before what we didn't understand is did u invest in it or how bit one have to take risk always in life.

You are my friend and reading is an art and we have to do the trading according to the rules and regulations but after getting some information and knowledge about the party so that we can make and Elsa's in a good form the start of investing in the trading without any information

Trading alternative currencies requires a long study of the currency project and monitoring its movement in the market in order to be able to analyze it and know the points of purchase and the points of sale. Reconsider the matter again.

Perhaps you have suffered losses trading altcoins. I on the practice faced. Trade with altcoins possible which are more stable and it is early altcoins. On expense new coins I'd say that unpredictable. Trading them is risky.