Would you challenge yourself to reach the highest position in this forum ? - Page 16 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Would you challenge yourself to reach the highest position in this forum ?

For me, it is good for me to reach a higher position in this forum in order to feel motivated to share more useful posts and comments, and this also helps us to earn more money when we participate in the signature campaigns that are included in the forum.

• +3 2

On 11/22/2020 at 4:42 PM, Danyah ghaith said:

Some of my friends pressure or challenging themselves to post atleast 40 per day because they want to earn and they keep influencing me to do the same which is a big pressure in my part because their are times that I can't post due to the fact that sometimes I'm busy with school work.

Posting 40 useful post per day is something thats not easy as you think so you should post the maximum post thats you can afford to create only use full post, because if you'll be posting 40 post it must contains many useless and duplicate post thats can lead you to get banned. 

• +3 1

In fact, I do not strive to be better, and it seems to me that on this forum, there is a friendly attitude, so showing that you are better than others is actually not the best idea, so you need to achieve success in crypto knowledge, but not in the number of ratings. This is my decision. Good luck!

• +2 1
  • +3 1

It is not easy to reach at the highest point in the forum as the ranking system works on the number of posts not on the quality of the posts that one makes in order to earn here.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

Among the most important goals that I want to achieve here is to occupy the highest ranks in this forum and to become an active member ,to achieve this, it takes patience and work, and only providing useful content.

This matter takes a lot of time and effort, it is not easy to reach 2500 posts, it may take several months, especially since the allowed number is 50 posts per day, for me I do not care about the number of posts as much as I care about the quality of the contents, so I try to write well even if The number was small.

• +2 1

It is very difficult but not impossible. We can get to
The higher ranks, but we have to focus on the content of the posts more than on their number. With hard work, persistence, and self-challenge, we can reach whatever goal we set our sights on. Therefore, do not give up, do the work, do not stop learning, and try to benefit from the largest possible amount of time, because the future is in front of you and strive for it.

It is a strong competition that requires a lot of experience and possession of information, I aspire now more to learn from this forum as much as possible and share my little knowledge with those like me and accept advice, really I have seen members who have made 4000 posts, topics and replies, it is a large number, they deserve all the appreciation.

I am determined to do so more than them
I even want to get into Gold Membership 😌 if there's something similar
We started the road, why don't we finish it?
It is very difficult, I do not deny it, but it is not impossible at all.

Well I think challenge is good for the forum but it all depend on positive mindset,one can reach that level someday but i think the right challenge should be with yourself to make sure you publish useful content for the benefit of the forum.

• +2 1

until now i am not ready for that,but i will work hard on my self and learn from the old members and export .

hope i  some day get this great achievement.

• +3 1

Well, challenge yourself is a good thing, but sometimes you should not challenge yourself in some ways. Such as here in this forum, challenging yourself would become very harmful for you to reach the highest ranked. My friend we always heard, slow and steady wins the race, so we should work here with slowly and keep patience. Even if you try to high your rank, you would become a victim of mistakes and got banned.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

I didn't come here to compete with anybody, I came here to be the best I can be and after reading the topics and comments of the senior members here, I can see that I lack a lot of information, for this I need to gain more knowledge.

Edited by teebasas

Everyone can reach that post as long they consistent and disciplines but " good " post and not get deleted is different. Quality post will make good reputation, we need that guys.

Yes i challenge myself to reach the highest position of this forum. So i try to post maximum pots daily. The day from which o join this forum i strictly follow the rules and regulations and made maximum posts. Just to stay here and achieve the highest rank in this forum.

On 11/15/2020 at 9:58 PM, Rusev440 said:

Thanks for motivating me because  it is my aim to be a good ambassador of this forum and to also contribute a lot to the betterment of this forum. So that this forum can be the best forum for learning about crypto world in the nearest future.

Even at present I don't think there is a forum that one can easily learn at thesame time earn some coins that will suppers cryptotalk forum because here you can visit different sections to learn exactly what you come for and all you will need is to focus on your work.

Certainly, I strive for that and I always work to improve and develop my posts in the forum and it is good that promotion in the forum depends only on the number of posts unlike other forums in which you need to obtain merit points in order to develop your account

Edited by MarkAli

Hi dear friend I am curious to get more reputation and challenging myself because I want to make useful content and informative posts for  the help of other members. They will get more knowledge and also give more positive reactions to me.

• Useful or interesting 2

Friend that is the goal of all users in this forum, to reach a high position and challenge the expectations in cryptotalk is a great feat that we should all do, I can say that it is my biggest goal of this forum, therefore I am learning to work here, learning how to upload content, correcting my spelling errors, trying to improve all my weaknesses to grow in the forum.

• +3 1

Hello mate challenging yourself is a nice idea where you could be able to post 20,30,40, post per day it depends on how you name your post, like me am a student which sometimes I don't have time to post 

• +1 1

1 hour ago, M.bello said:

Hello mate challenging yourself is a nice idea where you could be able to post 20,30,40, post per day it depends on how you name your post, like me am a student which sometimes I don't have time to post 

As for me I something admire those who are having like 10 thousand plus post. They really contribute to this forum for example like @Calvinpriva. I want to have a target for also getting to their level one day. So that my contribution to this forum will be recognised. 

I am not that quite passionate and feel encouraged at the same time to do that kind of thing since my primary objective in joining this forum is to earn profit and the second is to learn more about crypto currency. I would say that if ever I am already satisfied with my earnings that I managed to receive in this forum, I might possibly as well quit and live my life even if I did not reach high rankings in this forum. I do not concur to have rivals in this forum since I only wanted is to share what I must contribute to this platform.

• +2 1

Well it is possible for every user if we work honestly and hardworking,after the approval of our account we can work easily by considering all rules and regulations,it is challenge for everyone to posting on daily bases by arranging time but we can do it easily.

Definitely, I want to get to the highest position on the platform. Crypto talk is a very good platform and I try my possible best to be better everyday by posting useful and informative content. I am definitely accepting the challenge.