How much do you invest every month on crypto - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

How much do you invest every month on crypto

On 2/25/2020 at 3:48 PM, md.abdur said:

It’s important to understand how Bitcoin works before investing any money.

Bitcoin is still new and it can take months to understand the true impact Bitcoin can have on the

Sure its better to know and prove about the bitcoin currency if it is legit and also to know how its work and how to use it before starting investing on it and end if the day you got losses

Cryptocurrency I cannot invest as much money as I am far behind financially, but I think those who are not financially invested should invest more money in inches, so investing money here will not hurt anyone.

I have not invested in this cryto currency until now. If I know how to invest then I can benefit greatly. If anyone knows, please let me know.  Because in this cryto world I do new things.

That's working movement are also enjoy abe it's a gd way to refreshments

Sorry I don't invest any money in crypto. Beacuse I don't have enough knowledge about investment. And I am also a newbies in this forum. Thank you

• +1 1

Currently I am a student and I do not usually invest in the Crypto but I am storing the coin's that I have earned through no investment campaign like Crypto talk. For me it's like  investment of my time for my future.

• +1 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Well it depends on how much you have, some people do divers trading and so they have a lot of cash with them and their main goal is to make as small profit here and there and until they can achieve a certain goal which is maybe just one usd or even 50% a month , that could be possible with just round 2000 usd 

The best thing you can do is to invest part of your income from work.There are obviously a lot of investors here; People who can invest a lot of money and others who can invest only a small amount, if you invest a certain amount each month in crypto, make a fortune in the long run. General Chat Chat LoungPrices are purchased in the downtrend

Every month I try to save $ 50 for an investment. I know $ 50 is very little but after 1 year there will be normal trading money. I also have cloud mining contracts to buy which is my extra income

I'm not sure because I use the profits I make to invest. and it depends on the needs and capital I have. My biggest investment is $ 300 with the first month two years ago

Usually i don't invest in crypto currency because it's a high-risk and a waste of money sometime.. I am looking for treading and i think treading is better than mining or investing. and all of that is risky. 

I set apart a fixed amount each month, and distribute that over my savings account, stock index funds, and crypto. When I have a financial gain that I do not need, I do the same. My first priority is the savings account, because that is my financial buffer. I only invest in stocks and crypto what I do not need soon.

• +1 1

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

On 1/17/2020 at 6:00 PM, Louckik said:

i think everybody should have a plan to invest and to do some trading so tha both are important. 

buying and selling to buy a few worthwhile currencies and that i sell them as i have some income due to the fact i am new in buying and selling so i dont know if the value of forex gets down

Actually, I don’t like to share these privacy with anyone, but on average I’m investing in one month about $ 50 dollars and this amount is what I can save after paying the costs of studying

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I invest about $350 in cryptocurrency every month, so far this is all I can afford to invest in cryptocurrency, I would like to invest more than $700+

On 3/13/2020 at 2:25 PM, Jacklyn said:

I invest $ 1000 a month in crypto. I have achieved many successes today by investing in crypto.  I will increase the number of investments here in the future because I want to earn more money from here.

If you invest $1000 per month in cryptocurrency then I think you are heading towards becoming rich in the future. Because so people don't even earn that much money in a month 

As for me, I will be frankly brief on you. I invest in digital currencies from $ 100 to up to $ 300 a month, and I usually earn only this month.

Yes you are right investing our money from other businesses into crypto for a long-term investment can result into a good fortune and as for me I only invest just a little each months since I don't have a stable business out there for making money apart from this forum.

I work in cryptocurrency and I don't invest in it, since I came to cryptocurrency, I have been saving bitcoin and I have been gathering any potential coins

On 3/11/2020 at 7:37 PM, Mehran1111 said:

I don't know much about the exchange. I hope I can gain the knowledge and invest later, if I have the money.

Yes, you can give it as simple as that, if you have the will and the will in order to reach whatever you want, use your time searching on Google and if you encounter help contact me.

No investment inti the crypto currency trading market yet have being made by me this is because i only just started earning my first share of bitcoin joining this site but pretty son when things settle up i plan to invest a few earned coin. 

From other investments or from real estate ecc.. if yоu invest a certain amount every month on crypto, in the long term you make make a fortune. Buying while prices are оn a downtrend and investing a part from your earnings from work, is the bestvthing you can dо. Obviously there are investors of every kind those who can invest a lot of money and others who can оnly invest small amounts

3 hours ago, Stivs said:

My spouse and i never spend thus far since I am just even now university student along with most our getting I managed to get for this site My spouse and i suited for our day-to-day expenses. It can be even now a possibility to speculate on this occasion.

Very inspiring, I myself do this every day as my extra income at the end of the month. this is my chance to earn extra income when the world economy is indeed difficult.

I invest about $ 150 in cryptocurrency every month, so far all I can afford is to invest more, but I can't because of financial problems.

Investment in crypto currencies can bring you good fortune if you have the knowledge. I work here in this forum to earn crypto currencies and as I am working here I am receiving quite a good amount of crypto currencies. So I don't invest in trading. I am happy about what I receive from here and I am always eager to learn more via this forum.