How much do you invest every month on crypto - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

How much do you invest every month on crypto

Generally I invest a little amount of my income on crypto near about 10$ to 15$ in month I used to hold them for investing on online earning website in every month I increase my crypto by title amount. 

I'm invest small amount of my income in Crypto every month .I'm buy Crypto coins at different price level . I'm use SIP plan to invest in Crypto every month . That way we can make from crypto coins .

Yes, I agree with you because the more you invest in cryptocurrencies, the more your profits will increase. I am still a beginner, so I have not started investing money yet.

3 hours ago, Jeet Narayan said:

I'm invest small amount of my income in Crypto every month .I'm buy Crypto coins at different price level . I'm use SIP plan to invest in Crypto every month . That way we can make from crypto coins .

That is a good strategy to Kickstart your saving. You don't have to put a big amount of money at once. Little by little you make a big investment.

I invested in setting aside a number of my paintings money in a few amount to get the benefits of each contract on a site. with any luck, all folks that invest will get prosperity.

Investing these days isn't good enough in my opinion.. Most of investing sites are scam or fake or they pay you only a very little amount of money.. Also sometimes they make you invest in a new coin for a long time then you find that coin's price has decreased! So i prefer trading and avoid investing.. And i advice everyone who is interested in invwsting to invest only in trusted exchanges and avoid fake sites.

This depending on how much I am able to collect within the month if estimately reaches 300$ for a month I can invest at least 80%  

On 4/23/2020 at 12:02 PM, Virgil dijk said:

For me am not a big investor, why because I don't have enough funds and secondly am still learning how to trade , so I invest little from the earning I get from this forum, and I always try to invest when there is a downtrend in price.

This is a good strategy and I'm mostly doing the same. Sometimes I do trade when I see clear patterns, but because risk is involved I try just to buy on major dips and hold for a few months at least. 

It depends on how much I make at the end of the month but I always make sure to divide my token into two, I will invest one part and hold the second part for safe keeping. 

On 4/23/2020 at 1:32 PM, Virgil dijk said:

For me am not a big investor, why because I don't have enough funds and secondly am still learning how to trade , so I invest little from the earning I get from this forum, and I always try to invest when there is a downtrend in price.

Even if you had a big capital, you should not invest heavily in cryptocurrencies because controlling a bigger amount of money is more difficult and don't think if you were an advanced trader, you could invest much higher. This risk is big for all level of traders. The only people who can afford such investments are really wealthy people who have a continuous flow of income. They will replace (recover) whatever they lose without any problem. As a final note, I have to say that successful traders are not those who invest heavily, they are those who earn high with medium investment.

I invest half of my earnings here in crypto to make it grow. And it is very effective way on planning and saving for your future. We know the price of the bitcoin changes every month so always wait for the right time every month when you should invest and when you should sell to earn profit.

We make more profit by investing in crypto I keep a limited portion of my income and use the rest for all investments Most like to invest in Bitcoin. Bitcoin is more in demand than other currencies in terms of investment If the price goes up there is a possibility of getting double profit.

• +3 1

Investing in money is one of the best things in the world of money, but you must invest in financial entities that are already reliable and that give good investment results as well.

until now i dont invest any money but in the future i will invest some money and try to earn .i think it is so profitable to invest .Dr

• -1 1

On 6/5/2020 at 8:00 PM, Ndayebo8 said:

This depending on how much I am able to collect within the month if estimately reaches 300$ for a month I can invest at least 80%  

Looking like a good trading strategies. Regrading me, I have two trading strategies i.e. short term and long term. Short term trading strategy is extremely useful for me when  there is an extreme price volatility and long term strategy works after holding some specific coins for a long time. 

On 1/17/2020 at 10:55 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Investing is about saving money from your day work or whatever money you recieve from other investments or from real estate ecc.. if you invest a certain amount every month on crypto, in the long term you make make a fortune. Buying while prices are on a downtrend and investing a part from your earnings from work, is the bestvthing you can do. Obviously there are investors of every kind; those who can invest a lot of money and others who can only invest small amounts, but it does not matter , just as long as you can invest a certain amount is good. What are your thoughts ?

I am not yet investing here but I think that If I am able to invest then I will invest a portion of my profit and it could be great if I have division on how will I gonna spend my money and I hope that I can earn more because I need it for my studies

• -1 1

@Maxtron73 I think to my own part of investment I invest what I have from my monthly budget I invest at 60% of my money depending on how how I have altogether.

1 hour ago, Musa aliyu said:

It doesn't have to be a huge amount of money, if it could be a little like $5 a week and $20 a month that is a good way to start your Investment as no one will do it for you, that is if you want a space in the cryptocurrencies world of investment.

Monthly investment doesn't mean in crypto world. It is not known what will happen in each month of the year. During some months, no bull or bear run happens and there is no way for anyone to invest and exit with profit. Therefore, there is no specific amount to announce for monthly investment. It depends on how the market behaves and you should adjust your investment based on whatever condition is imposed upon you. According to this, investment per month is a variable number that can change every moment. In a market that always fluctuates, daily and weekly investments are more meaningful.

• +4 1

Well, I just invest small amount of money in crypto every month. I think it only cost 10 dollars per month, if it will be converted into fiat currency. Well, I only spent small amount because sometimes I get scammed. So I don't want to spent much more money in crypto. I still earn high profit with my current invested so I will continue to spent just that amount of money.

3 hours ago, Musa aliyu said:

It doesn't have to be a huge amount of money, if it could be a little like $5 a week and $20 a month that is a good way to start your Investment as no one will do it for you, that is if you want a space in the cryptocurrencies world of investment.

Investing $20 in a month is still good but as for me, I invested $50 now. The price of bitcoin is more than $9000, cryptotalk pays more than $90 in a month. I spend $40 and keep $50. 

Actually I do not invest in crypto because I am scared to lose all my money. I am contented earning money by joining this kind of forum. Sometimes I do trading to have an extra income.

• +1 1

On 6/13/2020 at 1:38 PM, Musa aliyu said:

That was a good decision actually when the price is able to break the even of 10k, you gonna enjoy a lot of profit actually.

The price has cross $10000 three times within 30 days now, but after it crossed it were starting fall, the fist was before halving and when it dropped from $10000 to $8200. In the second, the price rose above $10300 and after some hours it decreased to $9200. The third was lime three days ago. 

On 6/9/2020 at 12:09 AM, koussai999 said:

Investing in money is one of the best things in the world of money, but you must invest in financial entities that are already reliable and that give good investment results as well.

I am still earning money here and I am happy that I can have enough savings to sustain myself and once that of I am able to earn so much I think that I will invest it into something that will make profit and I hope that I can earn and save money more

I think without investment there isn't too much earning we generate through Crypto market . I invest my totally money in trading or some profit in microworker website . never trying to invest money in Bitcoin doubler or cloud mining websites .

• +4 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

53 minutes ago, MarsDota2 said:

I also sepirate the money I need  and the excess money so that I can invest the excess money into a new investment of crypto currency so that my income will be bigger and more excess money will be produced.

@MarsDota2So which trading strategies are you currently using to get profits from the cryptocurrency tradings ? Are you preferring an active day tradings on reputed exchange like Yobit, Binance etc ?