What would you ask Satoshi Nakamoto ? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sapdrx

What would you ask Satoshi Nakamoto ?

On 1/16/2020 at 4:44 PM, Sapdrx said:

We all know that the founder of Bitcoin/Blockchain Satochi Nakamoto is anonymous, but what would you ask him or her if you got to ask just one question?

Firstly I will thanks him to create bitcoin because it is helping us to follow our dream. I would ask him the purpose behind the creation of bitcoin and what is the expenses to create btc.

On 1/17/2020 at 7:31 PM, amiraliko said:

I would like to ask Satoshi one question. I want to ask Satoshi why he preferred to stay anonymous and what good did your anonymity do to bitcoin or to you?

I like your question the most. hopefully it is just one person and not some sort of secret organisation that is seeking world domination by overthrowing the financial markets hahaha 😂

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

On 1/16/2020 at 5:14 PM, Sapdrx said:

We all know that the founder of Bitcoin/Blockchain Satochi Nakamoto is anonymous, but what would you ask him or her if you got to ask just one question?

Just amazing question brother. I just want to ask him why he a long time never show his face.? And now why he come out.? That's it.

I just ask him how he do this. What is the actual plan In future. ?  But I think that is like a dream . because he never give us a opportunitie for asking one question.

If I could meet Satoshi Nakamoto anyday I would ask him why did he disappear after creating such an amazing platform for all the person in the world and I would thank him wholeheartedly for making this big opportunity for all of us.

On 1/16/2020 at 6:14 PM, Sapdrx said:

I want to ask what caused him to implement decentralization on the bitcoin platform. Another question is where has he been all this time and I want to thank you for creating a platform that can create prosperity for humanity.

I first thanks him for giving technology like blockchain and bitcoin to us and ask only one question "why is he hiding himself from such a great  name, fame and respect people are giving to him?"

I want to ask him that how he get idea to made bitcoin . Had he do it by himself or he took help from other .

I would like to ask even i think everyone like to ask him that why he have hiding himself after creating such a wonderful technology. And what are the future plans of him to do for the bitcoin and blockchain technology.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

I personally did not understand your question well Satoshi Nakamoto and he told me well about who I would ask if I could understand.

On 1/16/2020 at 7:14 PM, Sapdrx said:

If i get to ask satoshi nakamoto 1 question, id ask him if he can transfer some bitcoins in my wallet to help jumpstart my career as a crypto trader.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

Firstly, i will thank him for creating bitcoin that gives lots of earning opportunities to people . Blockchain and bitcoin willl create more jobs that's really great. Secondly, I will ask where did you get this idea and how did you create this. 

6 hours ago, Amdadulhaque12 said:

I'll ask Santoshi Nakamoto. That's how he got it this way. And how did he know about it. How did you get the idea about it and Bitcoin has become very popular. How did all of this happen? That's all I want to know

Maybe the best question would be, did you know bitcoin will be trusted and invested like it does now?

I would ask the questions that how did he got an idea to launch something about crypto currency like bitcoin. And also the reason behind getting the idea. 

11 hours ago, hmind said:

What I really want to ask Satoshi is, is it possible that the Bitcoin protocol can be updated according to him and is it good if it is implemented? Because at this time, because this problem has been split 2 Bitcoin communities regarding this decision problem that created the Bitcoin Cash will that problem.

It could be upgraded, if it can be swapped to another blockchain

On 1/16/2020 at 12:14 PM, Sapdrx said:

This is not just interesting question but a kind of market survey. honestly my question will be "what were you thinking when you introduced Bitcoin"?

If I meet with Satoshi Nakamoto I will ask, why did he choose to become anonymous? because most people want popularity, especially as bitcoin has a big impact.

• +3 1

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

I will be asking him if what inspired him to have satoshis as means of income.  It's like he really contributed even today since we were earning satoshis. 

• +1 1

For me juarlt to guve me 50 bitcoin or just learn from him all the hidden way to get money from cryptocurrency....

i would ask him why he leave and hide all this years,aren't he's proud of his creations which help many people?

Would ask, why are you hiding ,come out and face the public and give the answer to the public ,you don't have to hide for anything,you build what no one has built ,its a good platform to earn.