Stop spamming; A little guide on how a forum topic should be - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

Stop spamming; A little guide on how a forum topic should be

On 12/7/2019 at 7:50 AM, Afrizal rahman said:

Yes what you say is true. because this is a forum, yes a forum is a place of discussion like exchanging opinions. we are too tired to see copy paste that is always circulating. thank you for letting us know, hopefully people can open their eyes and change. thanks.

There are many people who are doing scam here on this forum in the name of exchange or mining stuff or making/offering the deals which can attract the greedy users.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

An ideal topic is always based on a unique information which is true. It can also offer some bounty to the crypto members. Older topics are deleted by this forum usually.

On 10/6/2019 at 5:41 PM, teminalibug said:

So what is a forum?

According to Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. An Internet forum, or message board, is an online discussion site where people can hold conversations in the form of posted messages. Forums act as centralized locations for topical discussion. The Forum format is derived from BBS and Usenet.

Well, that is very technical definition, but in short a forum is where you discuss matters that people or you don't know about or are confused with. Could be a question/ a statement but something discussiable (that's not a real word by the way only meaningful)

A forum is a place for people who seek knowledge, is a place we help each other understand things. Instead of goggling a document and read it alone here you get to discuss it.

I come here often reading posts and all i see is blog type post, something like what is x wallet? really?! really dude!, i don't wanna link those posts here. just so you know very boring, at first i thought maybe this wallet has some special feature, okay let's check it out and i wound like two lines of sentence defining the wallet.. sigh! not just that i found very useless content people posting. guys the reward is sweet but make it worthy it.

So here are the things to avoid in posting forum (at least the ones i think are right, i mean its not like I'm forum expert)

1. avoid posting bitcoin news, unless its breaking and interesting (discussiable) or holds very useful info.
  2. Please don't Copy and pasting content, create original content.
  3. Don't tell us what is bitcoin.. Please! LMAO.

NOTE: Contribute to other people topics, if you have nothing to say.. you might get some ideas reading other's topics.

Thanks for this message @teminalibug many people make mistakes in this forum. I created a topic and many people were making their comments, so when I was going true the comments I saw somebody copied and paste what I wrote as a comment. So we need to be very careful about how we do things here to avoid warning or ban.

For a while now, after the end of the dollars airdrop I see very little spam and many new members that are giving us very good posts and information. I like this forum better now than when I started because I think the airdrop helped and the good people stayed in the forum and understand how to behave. It is for me two times better since starting three months ago with more people and better quality.

These are very useful information we need to gain something everyday on this forum and dont come as earning site come to gain information that is investment of long term believe me if you learn only one new information then you will a high expert of this world of crypto .

4 hours ago, Maaz sultan said:

believe me if you learn only one new information then you will a high expert of this world of crypto .

You are right @Maaz sultan this forum has two purposes .The most important is of gaining knowledge and second is earning money .If we work here just for making money then we will not be able to gain knowledge, which is necessary in this crypto world .This forum gives us the great opportunity of earning and learning so we must avail it and as you said try to learn at least on thing everyday from this forum. 

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

Bro now thier is very less spammer left we can thie is only 5 to 10 % spammer in the forum i heard that at 2019 the forum is filled with spammers and cryptotalk team banned some counties because of spammers .

This is the preferred definition of how to work in forums, thank you for this explanation. I hope that new members will benefit from it, contribute to the development of this forum and stop sending spam. It is annoying.

It is true, we should not do sepam, I like this forum because it has many topics developed about btc, altcoin and blockchain. Also for topics aimed at beginners which is good since one learns a lot about the world of crypto. I have also read more specialized topics and thanks to this one learns one more. The good thing is that every time there is more information and this entire ecosystem is more enriching for all of us.

• +3 1

At forum members have ti find out themselves what they are capable because what I learn through forum about myself is I am not a great topic or content writer who can lead any tooic. But I found out myself a contributed who shares what he knows and learn with content of topic which is true. So members have to think about themselves because they are spending good amount of time at forum and their purposes should be learning rather then spamming at forum for some Satoshi. Help your self by upgrading with forum content. 

• +1 1

Good reminder for us all actively contributing to the forum. I guess one of the reasons that we frequently find those generic spam posts you're referring to, is that they do not require much effort/thinking, compared to the posts that bring up interesting or useful information we all can benefit from. For some reason these low quality post usually get a good number of reactions and comments, which makes things even worse.

• +2 1

This is splendid,as a forum its important to be informative.this tips should help in order to to stop spamming and plagiarism.its better to adopt an ideology that would benefit the platform not replicating the same topics and posts.teach what others need to know and it must be qualitative that would be tolerated as a form of acquiring knowledge.

• +2 1

These are problems that arise on a daily basis and the saddest thing is that many members are fully aware that they are failing and still do not correct it. It is simply a matter of conscience and of being clear that here we are being paid to do a good job, not for simply coming and leaving three or four sentences without any use. Just think of the countries that were banned because a number of members belonging to those countries were dedicated to acting outside the norms, resulting in the countries being banned regardless of the existence of some useful members for the forum. By acting without regard to compliance with the rules and providing useful content, you are doing great harm to the community.

• Useful or interesting 1

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

I completely agree with the point number one that you mentioned because this is the leading reasons behind the topics being deleted that they become too much predictable regarding the cryptocurrency which can prove to be wrong later

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

Spamming is writing things that are not wanted by nobody, it is posts that are repeating the subject and posts that have nothing new, or it can also be talking about something else. No matter what we must eliminate spam and not allow it. This is a big problem in many sites and the cryptotalk forum is dealing with spam in a positive manner.

This is the favored definition of how to work in forums, thank you for this explanation , I hope that new individuals will advantage from it, make a contribution to the improvement of this discussion board and give up sending spam , It is annoying. 

This is a good post from you but unfortunately a lot of people are not interested in writing good topics and their main goal is only to get money by posting anything even if their post is of low quality and this increases the spam in the forum.

Thanks for sharing, member should fake this advice very important and make good posts in the forum and stop any act of spamming, there are some countries that are banned  from this  forum because of their spamming in the forum, we should also be careful. 

Very good topic on how a forum should be. A forum is a place where we need to share ideas and information and also update each other about what's happening in the cryptocurrencies world. Where we also make new friends. 

This time in the cryptotalk there is no spammer in front of me becasue most of the peoples are posting in this forum and they know if they make a spam they are ban completely and the forum now safe at this time becasue so many spammers are ban now.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/6/2019 at 5:41 PM, teminalibug said:

So what is a forum?

According to Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. An Internet forum, or message board, is an online discussion site where people can hold conversations in the form of posted messages. Forums act as centralized locations for topical discussion. The Forum format is derived from BBS and Usenet.

Well, that is very technical definition, but in short a forum is where you discuss matters that people or you don't know about or are confused with. Could be a question/ a statement but something discussiable (that's not a real word by the way only meaningful)

A forum is a place for people who seek knowledge, is a place we help each other understand things. Instead of goggling a document and read it alone here you get to discuss it.

I come here often reading posts and all i see is blog type post, something like what is x wallet? really?! really dude!, i don't wanna link those posts here. just so you know very boring, at first i thought maybe this wallet has some special feature, okay let's check it out and i wound like two lines of sentence defining the wallet.. sigh! not just that i found very useless content people posting. guys the reward is sweet but make it worthy it.

So here are the things to avoid in posting forum (at least the ones i think are right, i mean its not like I'm forum expert)

1. avoid posting bitcoin news, unless its breaking and interesting (discussiable) or holds very useful info.
  2. Please don't Copy and pasting content, create original content.
  3. Don't tell us what is bitcoin.. Please! LMAO.

NOTE: Contribute to other people topics, if you have nothing to say.. you might get some ideas reading other's topics.

These is a very good constructive content that encourage us to make these forum a better place and avoiding was has been prohibited in the forum by the admin and I hope the newbies should find this tip useful.

• +1 1

There are a variety of topics in the crypto world, in addition to being updated every so often, instead of sending useless content and spam, we could dedicate ourselves to informing some users about the latest in the crypto world, or perhaps explaining technical terms that some do not know As long as the topic is not developed, we must try to make our content relevant.

• Useful or interesting 1

Thank you so much for this useful information I want to tell you that you are able to write a new topic with useful information that is very beneficial for you to get a good reputation if you have a good reputation you will earn easily

Yes, I completely agree with you, there are many people who create posts that are intended for financial profit only, and the goal is not to bring up a new topic or inquire about something, which makes these posts really bad, boring and devoid of any benefit, I think that this is the task of the moderators to care By order of these people

• +1 1

We must help the moderators to keep the forum useful and professional for all, by creating new and non-duplicate topics and reporting posts that violate this or placing a negative reputation on these posts.

• +2 1