Stop spamming; A little guide on how a forum topic should be - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

Stop spamming; A little guide on how a forum topic should be

I'm new to this I have no idea. I would also like to know about the matter. If anyone knows, please let me know

• Useful or interesting 1

On 10/7/2019 at 12:41 AM, teminalibug said:

So what is a forum?

According to Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. An Internet forum, or message board, is an online discussion site where people can hold conversations in the form of posted messages. Forums act as centralized locations for topical discussion. The Forum format is derived from BBS and Usenet.

Well, that is very technical definition, but in short a forum is where you discuss matters that people or you don't know about or are confused with. Could be a question/ a statement but something discussiable (that's not a real word by the way only meaningful)

A forum is a place for people who seek knowledge, is a place we help each other understand things. Instead of goggling a document and read it alone here you get to discuss it.

I come here often reading posts and all i see is blog type post, something like what is x wallet? really?! really dude!, i don't wanna link those posts here. just so you know very boring, at first i thought maybe this wallet has some special feature, okay let's check it out and i wound like two lines of sentence defining the wallet.. sigh! not just that i found very useless content people posting. guys the reward is sweet but make it worthy it.

So here are the things to avoid in posting forum (at least the ones i think are right, i mean its not like I'm forum expert)

1. avoid posting bitcoin news, unless its breaking and interesting (discussiable) or holds very useful info.
  2. Please don't Copy and pasting content, create original content.
  3. Don't tell us what is bitcoin.. Please! LMAO.

NOTE: Contribute to other people topics, if you have nothing to say.. you might get some ideas reading other's topics.

Yes i see a lot of members are spamming a very good topic. Some are copy pasting others reply and just making the forum looks ugly to read. If members are sharing their thoughts and opinions that has quality it will benifit the other members to gain knowledge about something.

Just now, Amxy said:

Amazing tutorial. You have said all. A word is enough for wise. In your tutorial you said some thing that impress me that: contribute to other people topics, if you have nothing to said. You might get some ideas reading others topics.

I think if people should keep to this then level of spamming will come down to zero.

Exactly, when you rad other topics you and join discussion, you learn things that you will use to help others in the future.

Op, I don't think you even needed to include a definition of what a forum is.  It's common etiquette on all forums not to write posts that have no value whatsoever or are in language so broken that nobody can understand it.

I think it's great that we get paid to post on cryptotalk, and I love earning bitcoin for writing, but the byproduct of such a system is that it attracts people with very little knowledge of bitcoin or no real interest in it.  So when they're then required to make posts, they have no idea what they're talking about.  I've seen it over and over just in the 2 days I've been a member here.

The same thing is the case over at bitcointalk, but the moderators there are fairly strict.  I've reported multiple posts here, but I don't know if the mods will act on them or what.  Either way, people should take their time making posts and go for quality rather than quantity.

actually what often happens in this forum is, almost the same topic that is repeated from different people. It's fine as the moderator doesn't warn, but that won't improve the quality of the discussion because it's the same thing as repeating the same lesson.

Spamming is not good. It kills our reputation of the forum and make it to rank lower than expected

This is great. no one should spam here and he must be blocked by the admin. mainly all should maintain the rules for using this forum and should make creative post.

23 hours ago, Bashir said:

Now I understand everything or try to work according to the rules. Thanks for your feedback on this great topic.

and one more thing, if the topic is not about knowledge but rather leads to an opinion session, is more important to respect the opinions of others, do not say bad things to him because it can impact on the conversation that will lead off the topic.

Cryptotalk is forum site like cointalk where you can many crypto related posts and there you can see some paid promotion like ico/ieo promotion. You use this site like that. Don't spam here or make personal posts. You can earn through this platform. You use knowledge.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

I am really very satisfied with the activites of moderators. we can see more than 26k accounts here but not more than 1k is active in a time. it means about all are scam account and they already banned all

Bengali?

View this Topic

20 hours ago, wilbertson said:

That's what i do most of the times the more i read other topics and replies the more i raise questions in my mind.

I have nit been trying ti create topics recently as when your topic gets deleted, you suffer a lot as you will have also more replies on that topic. is getting scary.

On 10/6/2019 at 9:41 PM, teminalibug said:

So what is a forum?

According to Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. An Internet forum, or message board, is an online discussion site where people can hold conversations in the form of posted messages. Forums act as centralized locations for topical discussion. The Forum format is derived from BBS and Usenet.

Well, that is very technical definition, but in short a forum is where you discuss matters that people or you don't know about or are confused with. Could be a question/ a statement but something discussiable (that's not a real word by the way only meaningful)

A forum is a place for people who seek knowledge, is a place we help each other understand things. Instead of goggling a document and read it alone here you get to discuss it.

I come here often reading posts and all i see is blog type post, something like what is x wallet? really?! really dude!, i don't wanna link those posts here. just so you know very boring, at first i thought maybe this wallet has some special feature, okay let's check it out and i wound like two lines of sentence defining the wallet.. sigh! not just that i found very useless content people posting. guys the reward is sweet but make it worthy it.

So here are the things to avoid in posting forum (at least the ones i think are right, i mean its not like I'm forum expert)

1. avoid posting bitcoin news, unless its breaking and interesting (discussiable) or holds very useful info.

NOTE: Contribute to other people topics, if you have nothing to say.. you might get some ideas reading other's topics.

Thanking you:-

Thanking for you that you post a powerful and interesting topic for all beginners. In this your topic which you post i read through out and new thing and new information comes in my mind, and i suggest all the new join member that they read and must be keep this keen point in mind forever.  

• Useful or interesting 2

Spamming shouldn't be tolerate in this forum to stay the healthy conversation and productive sharing of information. There's beginners that doing one liner and inappropriate response to the topic to complete the 100 post to be paid.

2 hours ago, Ahmed112 said:

Thanks for this knowledgeable topic. Spammers dont care about any but we have to stop it because most of spammers topics will deleted by the admin and also we dont get our some comments payement.

I beleive there isa gotta be  away to reduce spammers, go to the bitcointalk, there are no spammers nor useless post there, i see why can't cryptotalk achieve that.

8 hours ago, pakjobhelp said:

Thanking you:-

Thanking for you that you post a powerful and interesting topic for all beginners. In this your topic which you post i read through out and new thing and new information comes in my mind, and i suggest all the new join member that they read and must be keep this keen point in mind forever.  

Thank you too for reading my post, I see that you are a beginner and i hope this topic will help you through your journey here.

On 1/4/2020 at 6:32 PM, Renz08 said:

Well.spammers.here are not for the topics and useful information to learn for free. They are here because of the campaign. They only need the pay per post satoshi earned. We must report their doing to lessen their activity in the future.

Most of us came here for the coins, but it is very unfair to get them by spamming, people are never thankful.

There's so many people come here and they don't know the rules .. everyone should read the rules first befor posting or comment

Thank you for making us aware of spammin ! but everybody here should read the rules of this forum more than one time ! this forum present to us alot of benefits  ! 

6 hours ago, Jafar02 said:

This is interesting and a wonderful information so educative to all members of the forum, if we all stick to this advice we will be free from seeing useless post

I'm sure my topic helped this forum to reduce many bad and none sense post, now they know exactly what things should be posted in the forum.

hello friend.. yes i agree with you there is a lot of people don't know the rules of the forum.. thanks for advice mate. this forum is the best way to learn more about crypto.

Yes, spam makes sense to eliminate its potential for distribution. Spam is a problem that needs to be addressed. 

Yes you are right.most of peoples coming in cryptotalk only for complete post and earning.addmins also doing great work now very less spam in this fourm.

On 10/6/2019 at 10:41 PM, teminalibug said:

So what is a forum?

I think this forum site is crypto related. We can post here about this. I agree with you that here should be all post unique and spam free. Because these impact on forum reputation. 

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA