Transfer of bitcoins - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sedy

Transfer of bitcoins

On 1/16/2020 at 8:27 PM, sanjay80 said:

Yes it is possible as you just need to go to your yobit wallet and then withdraw you desired amount of tokens to your coinbase account without any issue.

That is a good thing to do when you again need to move or withdraw the number of tokens you have to your binance account with no problems so you only need to go to your yobit wallet.

Yes it is possible you can withdraw just send it with youre coinbase wallet but the fee is so very high 0.0012 but you can trade youre btc to litecoin and withdraw it to youre litecoin adress in coinbase.to avoid the fee

To transfer any e currency from your yobit to to any other wallet just like coinbase or binance at first you need to copy the second wallets receiving ID then you need to go to yobit wallet Then choose the currency which you want to withdraw then there is a plus sign. On the right of that currency used used then click it and paste your second wallets receiving ID then Select the amount you want to withdraw then click withdraw.

On 2/10/2020 at 11:54 AM, Gack mank said:

You can easily, but not to convert the composition because the graphics are very high about to trx or xrp and their low charges and lowly can easily draw by pressing the walt and the campaign you want to elastic and hurt you absolutely ignored I hope you will be advised and put me a heart

Yes but still one of the highest fees I ever see before. Hope one day they just update the platform style and then they can do what they want...

If it is possible only that you first have to send the satoshis to your yobit account and from there send ir to coinbase, you have to do the 100 post first. 

On 1/16/2020 at 2:36 PM, Crypto Bull said:

BTC transfer fee is high you can change it in to LTC ,XRP and then send it .It will less your fee and you can change  back in it BTC at coin base.But yobit is good exchange why you transfer ,keep it on yobit.

Yeah i agree with you my friend i have same opinion like you btc transfer fee is very high, you can change it in ltc, xpr, usd and then send it

go to yobit page , you can see wallet on top mid side then there + is for deposit and - is for withdraw , this is how you can do it

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Transferring to any wallet, is possible. But it is recommended to trade Bitcoin with some other Altcoin, as the Bitcoin fees is kindly high. And then you just copy paste the address, and easily you can withdraw from Yobit.

On 1/16/2020 at 2:03 PM, Sedy said:

I have a question for you all, how do I transfer my earned bitcoins from yobit.net to my coinbase account? Is that possible ?

very simple with draw your btc balance from yobit exchange to coinbase exchange but you need to pay 0.0012 btc  as fee of yobit exchange. It's better to trade btc with crypto coins xrp then withdraw your coin. 

Yes you can transfer your money in your any local banks . But first of all you need to connect your account with yobit.net . And from there you can withdraw your money how much you want .

On 1/16/2020 at 2:03 PM, Sedy said:

I have a question for you all, how do I transfer my earned bitcoins from yobit.net to my coinbase account? Is that possible ?

Dont withdraw your bitcoin because bitcoin fee of withdrawal in yobit is really high. Just convert you bitcoin to another low fee coin then do withdraw from there.

I suggest to you to convert your bitcoin first on other currency because bitcoin has big withdrawal fee. I prefer to used XRP(ripple) when i want to withdraw my balance on my yobit account because xrp has lowest fee than bitcoin.

I would like to know how I can transfer my btc to my uphold wallet, I have my balance in yobit but I don't know how to do it

Perreo hasta el suelo, Y el autoestima hasta el cielo!

Barack Obama 2010.

On 1/16/2020 at 11:03 AM, Sedy said:

Totally possible. Choose a cryptocurrency with low withdrawal fees (such as Litecoin or XRP which are accepted in coinbase) and sent them to your address there. Although I should suggest to try and find another exchange as if you ever have any problem with Coinbase and have to contact their support, then good luck with that. It iwll probably take months to find a solution.

I won't recommend you to transfer using your bitcoin to other wallet because the fee is very expensive. But, in other note, ye, you can transfer your bitcoin to coinbase or any other wallet that supported the coin. You can try converting your bitcoin into LTC, or some says that XRP is cheaper, as long as it suits you best about the fees, then you can use them. Keep an eye on their confirmation time. Some may takes hours and some may takes a few minutes only. 

it is possible of cource but why you do that 
just hold in yobit account to facilitate the process of trading and also do not lose high fees 
holding for couple of month and do not transfer quickly you need to patient
if you want to do that use ltc or xrp coin cause they are fast and also with low fees 

As i am a new to crypto world I did not know much about it but in my openion you can transfer your Bitcoin from yobit wallet to another wallet but this is very risky if you do not have knowledge about trading you did not do that in that way you will only lose your money.

As i am new here i did not know much about it but in my opinion you can transfer or trade but is you did not have full knowledge about it dont do it because it is risky you can also lose your money so be carefull.

On 1/17/2020 at 2:56 AM, Sneha sinha said:

You can easily  transfer your bitcoin into yobit but the charges  of transfer is very high so I prefer you can transfer bitcoin into LTC,XRP and the fee is also low so you can easily transfer on this .

Actually the transaction fees for BTC is high and it is 0.0012 which I think is very high for an average individual

You can do transfer but i suggest you to convert those btc coins  to ltc and withdraw to any account as the fee is cheaper in ltc than in btc

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Investing in cryptocurrency is a a bit poles apart sense of trade assets compared to stocks. They are additional hazardous in nature , but as you step understanding about the crypto break in general, you know how to develop into a develop financier and grip shows potential coins for expectations appreciation , but patience is requisite in regulate to attain this.

On 1/16/2020 at 10:03 AM, Sedy said:

Dear mate I don't think I can be of help here concerning transferring of bitcoins to a coinbase account since am also a newbie here  I think you can get help or suggestions from senior members here in this forum they will know better

Seeing how yobit works its the same like other exchange,you just need to request a withdrawal from your accoun and add your bitcoin address and thats it you have withdrawn your bitcoin