Transfer of bitcoins - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sedy

Transfer of bitcoins

I will say that your Bitcoin will not send from Jobet because its fee is really very high 120k, it is big for you. You should work for one week and only half of your Bitcian in your coins should be found, the best way to be the best way to convert your BTC to another currency and sent with less fees. Yes it is possible. For him, you have to go to the withdrawal section after giving you your cove BTC addresses, but recall it, but remember that there was more than 0.0012bTC per f *. Thank you.

I am happy to also have an idea on how to transfer bitcoon I didn't know all this aspect before but now I can teach forum members thatvate ready yo learn new skill in this great forum thanks.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes you can change ,but don't do this because bitcoin had more fees charge then other .you can use lite coim and xrp for exchange it would charge low and you can draw. Go to token and put into draw option then gibe you wallet adress . But don't exchange in bitcoin t is to high fees charge on you single draw.

You can withdraw your cryptocurrency from the Yobit wallet to any wallet you want by entering the wallet section and then choosing to withdraw, then you enter the amount that you want to withdraw, but I advise you to convert Bitcoin to Latecoin because it is cheaper in transfers

It is actually possible to exchange your Bitcoin into coinbase. You have to go to your yobit account and transfer your Bitcoin to your balance and eventually trade on it or transfer it from your yobit account wallet to any wallet of your choice like coinbase.

You can transfer your Bitcoin to anyone, but the problem lies in the high transfer commission of Bitcoin, so most members in the cryptocurrency field convert their bitcoin to other cryptocurrencies that are less in relation to the transfer commission in order to win the largest amount of money possible

@by sedy. My favorite thing is the basis for topic can be generated with more information about how to use the content of the site. Transfer of bitcoin can also be added to the post-creation website. 

Yes mate, first you have to exchange your BTC in Litecoin from making pair of BTC/LTC. Then go to YoBit wallet and click on withdraw button that will be 2nd in front of Litecoin signing with (-). Then put your Litecoin address of wallet and click on maximum amount you have. The withdrawal amount will be send to your relevant wallet.

• +3 1

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Well, many people like to compare the sending of Bitcoin with sending payment via Paypal or Payoneer. Believe it or not, the entire process is not difficult at all. Let’s start with the moves that you need to go through.

Logically, go to your Coinbase account and go to the dashboard for start. As you know, the next step is to go to “Your Accounts”. Still, this time you need to go to the wallet you wish to send from and to click on “Send”.

You can be better for you to switch between other currencies like Litecoin or Wave to reduce your withdrawal commission fees. Also every coin has its minimum withdrawal.Find the BTC Seit, at the end of the BTC row you will see a withdrawal button and after inputting the CoinBase Wallet address after you input you can simply transfer to the security question and you can easily move to CoinBase.

Ofcource my friend,you can transfer your btc or ltc or any coins to any other wallet that you want. Just be careful about the address that you are sending your coins. You can withdraw your coin to your coinbase from the wallet section of yobit.

the transfer from the Yobit exchange to other exchange and the Coinbase wallet is authorized. The main thing is that there are recipient addresses and sender addresses of the cryptocurrency that are on Coinbase. 

• +1 1

Yess it is easily possible you can transfer ..but how we can transfer  i dont know this because i am new here i didn't have any as such personal experience i just heard by seniors that we can do this ..but i haven't yet did this so i dont know how sorry i dont know i need guidance about this may be i need this in future i havent yet get my first earning ..

• +2 1

Hello I don't have any idea of this topic because I never transfer of Bitcoin because am a new of this site but am glad About this topic because cryptocurreny is the best site that gives cool money

Yes, of course, you can transfer bitcoin from the Yobit platform anywhere you want, but I know that the fees for transferring Bitcoin are high. So I advise you to exchange Bitcoin for another currency with fewer fees and transfer it

• +2 1

This is very simple, go to the wallet section on the Yobit platform and choose the currency you want to withdraw to the wallet, and you will find the withdrawal button next to it and follow the steps. Put your wallet address and so on.

On 1/16/2020 at 1:03 AM, Sedy said:

I have a question for you all, how do I transfer my earned bitcoins from yobit.net to my coinbase account? Is that possible ?

All things considered, that is a simple mate, you will simply go to your wallet in your yobit account, at that point you will conceal the zero adjusts to effortlessly discover your coins and afterward, you will simply pull out it and glue your coin address in coinbase and following a not exactly minute, your coins will at long last transferred.

• +1 1

I would say that coins from your Yobit to any other wallet just like Coinbase or Binance have to first copy the second wallet ID you get then you have to go to Yobit Wallet then choose the coin you want to withdraw then there is a plus sign.  Used currency is used on the right then click it and take and paste your second wallet ID then select the amount you want to withdraw and click withdraw.  .  And then you just copy the address and you can easily remove it from Yobit.

You can go to the wallet choice and click on a signal after your funds are automatically transferred to the portal - for the currency you want to withdraw and place your wallet address and they will be transferred to your wallet within seconds.

• +1 1

That is very possible mate, you only need to do is to go to your wallet on yobit, after that click the withdrawal (-), it shows a form which you can attached your bitcoin address coming from your coinbase account and put the amount of bitcoin that you want to transfer, as far as i know the transaction fee for bitcoin in yobit is 0.0012 btc which is costly, i hope it may help you.

On 1/16/2020 at 3:03 PM, Sedy said:

I have a question for you all, how do I transfer my earned bitcoins from yobit.net to my coinbase account? Is that possible ?

Yes it is possible. If you want to take your money in Coinbase Wallet, you can take it to your Coinbase account by withdrawing from youbit If you want to withdraw, I would suggest that withdraw in litecoin because litecoin have lower withdraw fees.

Maybe you will do it i have never done this anytime but i think you will move your currency in every where you want through yobit.net account so if you jave a problem to transfer your money than you should contact with some  more senior members

Hello friends it is so simple to transfer the Bitcoin from your account to another account. You have to go just your oybit account and select the wallet option you can share these coins to your Bitcoin account or any other account of Bitcoin. But I suggest you transfer these coins to the perfect money account.

On 1/16/2020 at 3:03 PM, Sedy said:

From Youbit you can easily take the coinbase wallet, you have to withdraw to take the coinbase wallet. You can withdraw at litecoin because its withdrawal fee is much lower.

• +2 1

Your question is much more useable for all beginners in the forum, I'm interested in the good question that you just asked about, but due to knowledge and experience that I have gathering here so far, I thought it'll more advisable to sell our bitcoin to litcoin, because of less fee.