Transfer of bitcoins - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sedy

Transfer of bitcoins

Yes of course that is possible my friend. But you will be charged a high fee of transfer through Bitcoin. First you should have to exchange you BTC to LTC making the pair of BTC/LTC. Then sell your all BTC through LTC and then go to YoBit wallet. There you can transfer your LTC through withdraw button in Coinbase wallet address. LTC withdrawal has only 0.002 LTC fee of withdrawm

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

It is true that you transfer easily bit coin in to your other account. If you 20 post per day on your Cryptotalk that you gain a bit coin saved in your account. Bit coin is digital currency. It is better to change that of lite coin. You are easily withdraw your payment.

Edited by EddyDavidson

On 1/16/2020 at 2:03 PM, Sedy said:

I have a question for you all, how do I transfer my earned bitcoins from yobit.net to my coinbase account? Is that possible ?

@SedyThe matter is exceptionally basic after you actuate your record in the gathering and connection it with the stage your monetary standards will be moved to the stage, at that point you need to enter the stage Yobit and afterward click on the withdrawal button situated to one side of the field in which your gain,Then convert bitcoin to low expense and withdrawal by means of wallet alternative.

My dear friend it is very easy to transfer the bitcoins but I think there are some charges of transferring the bitcoins. These charges may be high and would be unaffordable. So try another source dear friend.

Open your bitcoin.com copy and paste the recipients wallet address into your own wallet app choose which wallet you want to se d bitcoins from enter how much you want to send and select next.Carefully check that your happy with the details and then slide to send 

Transfer of bitcoins as it is will cause loss of earnings by too much high fees so kindly first convert your btc by trading it into some other coins like ltc which has low transfer fees then use some exchanger to get your withdrawal with minimun cut down of feeses and your earnings larger part wil be saved. 

You can transfer it using your wallet address in your coinbase account, but I suggest that you must convert your btc in yobit to xrp or other crypto that has a low fee charges because as far as I know transferring btc to btc address have a high fee charges.

According to me transfering your coins to coinbase would not give you much profit because the trading fees is very high will reduce the earnings so its better to withdraw at high profitable rates. 

Yes of course you just need to provide the correct address where you will transfer your bitcoins in your wallet, you just need to go to exchange in yobit then find where you can input the address then it will be processed immediately.

You can make the transfer right from yobit wallet page but the problem is that they charge a lot for bitcoin transfers so I would advice that you trade them for litecoin or other altcoins that have a cheaper transfer fee. After you receive it in your wallet then you can trade it back to bitcoin.

You don't need to do anything to transfer your earned amount to yobit wallet as it is an automatic process and your earnings transfers to you yobit automatically and directly. But as the other respected members have also suggested that the fee is higher for BTC withdrawal. So do your research on that and hope you can help yourself in that as it is not that big problem.

Yes of course it is possible and it is very easy all you have to do is go to your wallet and choose the address of the coin you want to transfer it to , in this case it is Bitcoin , and then you go to Yobit and you put the address and the amount of Bitcoin you want to transfer then you push send, and the money will take only few minutes then it will be in your wallet but I guess you have to pay attention to the transaction fees because they are a little bit expensive.

• +1 1

I dont think that is a great idea you need to transfer your bitcoin to a wallet to make things easier and more reliable for you

Am still new here.  Thank you for this important information though, it will go a long way. Thanks to the senior members of this great forum 

Friend for what I have investigated and I have informed with friends if it is possible for you to transfer your bitcoins to your wallet or wherever you want from what I understand you must look in your wallet as a code and you must put it in yobit where it says wallets so what you have in yobit you pass it to your wallet.

• +2 1

Hi my friend! That is very easy to do! You can transfert your bitcoin to any exchanger! But the problem is the transfert fee ! This fee is very high. To resolve this problem you can trade your btc in doge or trx before transfert!

Transfer of your earning to your coin base account is not that difficult you will first convert it to another coin which have low service fee and you move to your wallet in yobit platform click on hide zero balance and your wallet address will be required insert it with the password and you will be successful send to you wallet.

You can transfer your bitcoins from yobit account to any exchange, but I will give you the advice that you do not do this. Because the fees to transfer bitcoins to any exchange is very high. You need to transfer TRX, XRP, ltc and any other coin but dont BTC.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Transfer of bitcoin to any exchange is not difficult .just need to know how to minimise fee of exchange bitcoin .choose litcoin or etherum to exchange it charge less fee comparatively

Yes of course you can transfer your bitcoin into your wallet just you have to go to the wallet option at the yobit and click at the withdraw money then you have to put your wallet address and you can withdraw your bitcoin in this way. But I think you should use the litecoin for the transaction because the transaction of the litecoin is less than the bitcoin.

my friend one thing I want to tell you that when you work on this forum you will get the money in the Bitcoins and you can easily transfer that Bitcoins in your wallet and withdraw this Bitcoins in your national currency

• +4 1

If you're asking about the problem that we face that we are unable to send our Bitcoin balance to our account then you don't worry about it because it's a temporary problem and it should be solve in few days and if you're talking about withdrawal of Bitcoin then I suggest you to convert Bitcoin into other currency and then withdraw it.

Your family, my friend. I am currently still in my early stages and I cannot tell you about this issue, so you should seek the help of the old members and they will provide you with assistance.

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

Yes you can do that but it's best to convert your btc to Xrp that has a more better exchange fee lesser than bitcoin with a high exchange fee. And  this will help you to escape exorbitant charges.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.