Can yobit be classified as one the best exchanges not widely used as compared to the others - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Upright

Can yobit be classified as one the best exchanges not widely used as compared to the others

If yobit is very great, it offers good benefits to invest in cryptocurrencies and it is easy to use for me, it is the best exchange than the others since the other exchanges are not understood very well and offer bad investment plans.

• +2 1

When I hear someone say that binance is the best trading platform in the world, I tell them you are wrong because yobit is the best and strongest it gives us so much every day. I expect that in the coming years the yobit platform will flourish and we may see it in the first rank.

Of course, the platform is one of the best platforms as the platform contains many wonderful things, which is characterized by the YOBIT platform, a fast transfer and exchange between cryptocurrencies, where fees are low in exchanges and queuing operations and a lot of things can be identified through this wonderful platform

In fact, Yobit is really one of the best exchanges I've seen. I've been using yobit Exchange for a long time. Yobit Exchange has a variety of features.  You can keep your coins in the job properly.  This is a very safe wallet and you can easily exchange any coin from this site so I always support Yobit

It is true that there are many things that make an exchange better, the best among them is the kyc requirement and the yobit does not ask you for that in order to make deposit or make withdrawal.

Yobit is one of the best platforms in this field, regardless of the payments made by posting here on CryptoTalk, it has a high level of security and the options and method that the platform offers are easy to use even if this is the first time you trade.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Yeah it is a form of exchange that is not widely use but is fast and affordable to use because it does not take much time on processing if it can be used like other I think is going to overtake other ones as the number one 

Yes, Yobit is the best exchange platform.  Its really surprising,  i am using it from last  year and i haven’t any dought,  it is one of the best exchange site of the world. 

I think that Yobit stands out for the great variety of opportunities or means that it provides to the users of its platform, which in turn allow them to earn money just by being registered and fulfilling a series of tasks such as the forum or the different Airdrops they have made in the last year, which has put them in an important place for the cryptocurrency community.

On 1/15/2020 at 4:43 PM, Upright said:

As u can say from the blend integration if yobit having to earn while posting on crypto talk, is a ❤

But looking at how the yobit exchange still makes to accommodate on having to still earn free tokens from them is great.

But what makes yobit exchange different???

Your respond matters on how yobit is a good exchange....👇👇

Yobit is one of the few exchange that win the trust of many users and among the exchange platform yobit is one of the few exchange that provides an avenue for earning Satoshi for pay per post aside yobit I don't know of any exchange site that does thesame so we are blessed to partner with yobit.

There are so many platform in the world.  Among them youbit platform is one of the best platform in the world  because it provides wonderful opportunity to earn money. 

I am think yes, Yobit is the best exchange for many reason but it is used less from some exchanges that are high in the list like Binance and Coinbase. It is although higher from many other and it has good population in numbers of traders. For me Yobit will keep be more increase in next year and reach status of the big exchanges.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

To me Yobit is already some unique exchange where you can invest and trade in so many ways...

I just think that is not widely used as compared to others simply because it lacks some of others knowledgements and getting known.

But it's a reality that with the help of this Forum, Yobit has grown more than ever including you can even aknowledge it by checking the amount of new investors at the exchange right now compared with previous years.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

Each platform has its own advantages, right for yobit, characterized by the diversity of business forms, not just trading for that, as everyone finds a profit method that suits him and can continue.

I think that Yobit is the same class as the top cryptocurrency exchanges. The top we have are Binance, Coinbase, Kraken, OKEx, Huobi, Bitstamp and a few more in Korea and Japan. FTX is also rising lately and some other that offer crypto trading are eToro, Revolute and Robinhood. Yobit is just next to Bitstamp from what I have seen. Of course Bitstamp has been regulated in the EU but the rest binance okex and huobi are on the run from China. Yobit can reach the status of one of these.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I wouldn't say it is not used widely, in a sense it is used a lot, although some exchange are having millions of users lately because of having the backing of some people. CZ was known to Brock Pierce and promoted inthe okex exchange. Kraken Ceo Powell was in Bitcoin very early and had connections with Ver and Karpeles. Some people that were very early had the best connections and the backs of the community. Others are trying to do the best they can and Yobit should be encouraged because it doesn't have someone promoting and backing it.

• +2 1

A lot of things that make the yobit platform better than others, we mention the time period, as the platform is old in circulation and this makes it highly reliable. It also offers many features for deposit, including Pyeer Bank and Perfect Money ...

that is hot question and i can tell something about that just listen to m brother that is  so easy 

For me yobit is one of the best site for exchanging coins. Because there we can easily exchange coins and its an easy process. Also there is enough security for our accounts to be safe.

so i hope i answer about what you asked , and i hope the batter for us , good luck .

On 1/16/2020 at 6:33 AM, Ali_hmwi said:

In my opinion, they are trying to do there own work, you can see alot of giving crypto sites u spend alot in it but in yobit just click and you will get in a minute.

Also how we can not trust it if it work to make us get in to the cryptoworld easier than other 

May they can adopt it in future as everybody think about their own benefit and the Yobit is already earning too much from the coins fees and the coins listing fees.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Hello friend, for me yobit is best trading stage , first explanation there is no nation limitation and doesnt request any KYC to begin exchange , offers more cost than other trade site and for me it is the main stage where I can cashout my crypto , regardless of whether I have crypto on other stage

I honestly don't know much about other exchange sites, but am very much familiar with yobit, and I will judge things based in what I have experience about, yobit to me,I consider it as one of the best exchange, it has lot of features and it has it own official coins. 

Basically are yobit is the first exchange which I am going to use so I don't have much experience about other exchanges but I think it is the best exchange because you can see the prices ups and downs easily and estimate on which currency you should invest or not. You can easily buy it and sell any currency you want on the yobit platform. As it is also giving us a lot of free tokens so it seems very good for us. I am really happy after using this I don't want to go toward any other exchange.

Yobit is used a lot it isn't a small exchange but one that keeps growing and inspiring confidence in the cryptocurrency community. I feel that with yobit the adoption of cryptocurrencies is increased because of the methodoly it follows in marketing, targeting mostly new people and helping explain the cryptocurrencies in Cryptotalk.

In my opinion that yobit is unique to others wallet with many features. It keeps many of the amazing things like fast transection, almost all currencies of world, match to market lavel etc.

Yobit is one of the best exchange and also a legit exchange. And there's a lot of things you can do in yobit for you to be able to earn money. You can do trading, investing, and also virtual mining, and the free airdrop that yobit gives to its user. And lastly, the best service that yobit has fast transaction from deposit to withdrawal.

• +1 2