Giving reaction. - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kirubel

Giving reaction.

yes i agree with you if someone posts any good information so we should give like to them and this is very good sign for all members we should encourage them and if we like posts they should that the members like their opinions or not so please like the good posts

giving reaction is good but only to those who deserve it not all of them, i think it doesn't costs any thing from us but we should be good enough to give and take good reaction from all of us.

On 15.01.2020 at 16:18, kirubel said:

Hey guys why are we not reacting to posts, i mean it doesn't cost us anything, if the posts are useful why giving thumbs-up, i think the reaction we can give limited per day so pleas guys use it to encourage members who posts good things, and sorry to say that but don't use the sad react and discourage the members it makes us feel sad and scared to post again i know there are members who post things that doesn't make canes but just ignore them and encourage those who deserve to be encouraged. thank you all for your time 

You are right..although it doesnot  cest any thing. But almost have no enough time to react..also..i read many comment for just a tooic..that take more time..and as a student..i prefer to finish my comments..and study after that

Hello successful friends! You are very right among all the users that are starting we should use the react button more, that would boost the desire of those who are starting, Come on it costs nothing to do it!

Perreo hasta el suelo, Y el autoestima hasta el cielo!

Barack Obama 2010.

10 hours ago, MuhammadSh said:

yes you are really right.. people should give good or spam reactions to each others to let us know that if the post is useful or useless!  

I am one of the people who presented the expression with a sad heart or face, evidence that the post is important or not important, and I hope everyone will change their opinion in the post or comment.

Yes brother totally agree with you. Forum is giving us nine reactions per day to react. So we should not hesitate to react on the posts that are usefull to the plateform. This also gives encouragement to the user to create more usefull topics.

I agree with you. The react is too important to all members. Even spam react too. If a people make a spam post than we should react spam on their post. Then the moderator easily caught the spammer.

On 1/15/2020 at 5:03 PM, Qasem111 said:

I think there is a good interaction with the posts, and we should all benefit from each other's experiences and exchange information because that is in everyone's interest and we have to publish everything useful here and not just watch

We make good things when we work as a team and good things will come our ways,  so making good post by interacting with each other

I haven't give a lot of reactions since I joined the forum, but I'm starting to give mine to others. Giving likes and dislikes on others posts which I feel deserved to have one of them. When I see something useful, I will give one like, and it's the same when I see some bad post (dislike one). But, I sometimes forget to give likes to others, so do forgive me if that happens.

Yes you are right. We should appreciate all good posts that contained with knowledge by giving reactions. This will help people to post more and more.

Give gave them a react because they are rather very useful and should be known or a spammers who are saying nonsense and that copy paste bull shitty i just hope all people just be creative not an idiotic people.

The reaction purpose on this forum is if you liked someones opinion or comment you can react to their opinion and that person will received a reputation to their profile. Which is really good. 

if some  one provide information and knowledge to new users than we must give good reaction for that members

On 1/15/2020 at 10:18 PM, kirubel said:

Hey guys why are we not reacting to posts, i mean it doesn't cost us anything, if the posts are useful why giving thumbs-up, i think the reaction we can give limited per day so pleas guys use it to encourage members who posts good things, and sorry to say that but don't use the sad react and discourage the members it makes us feel sad and scared to post again i know there are members who post things that doesn't make canes but just ignore them and encourage those who deserve to be encouraged. thank you all for your time 

I'll agree to what you have said pal! Giving heart reaction to a certain post that really helps you a lot is like "thanking" to the one who post it. So if possible, kindly react to a certain posts that really helps you. 

On 2/23/2020 at 3:35 PM, Alijaan said:

They don't get respect too. So I think we all should start liking useful posts and disliking useless posts! 

Dear brother I didn't think we have to dislike others instead we have to teach them so that they can improve there mistakes and not underestimated okkk......

Reactions, as my friend says, are inexpensive and they encourage people to be creative. Personally, I give positive feedback to the most active people who give their best to the forum.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

We should appreciate a good thread / post from someone on this forum by giving a reaction. From now on I will always do it. Thank you to the makers of this thread for reminding us all.

Some informative post or comment doesn't get reaction because some of us have no time to read the comments of others. For the newbies they still read the comments to learn, and from them we can get a positive reaction.

Hello there my dear friend. I'm new to this forum and trust me this is my first day here. But thank you for sharing this wonderful information. I'll remember this I'll give good reactions to deserving posts. 

I think that people use the sad react only in severe cases when it comes to posts that are not helpful at all or when it comes to posts that are considered to be spam (such as a copy and paste post). In this case I would understand the sad reaction. But i agree with you, it costs us nothing to react to a post and given the limited number of reactions in a day we should give reactions to the posts that help us the most. That will encourage the member to post more helpful posts like that one.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

one who brings a god content must be rewarded at least with the reputation , i have been here helping here many people who quotes me several times to thank me but doesnt react on my post , its ok but still i would be more encouraged and motivated to post more and help other 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/15/2020 at 8:18 PM, kirubel said:

Yes. You are right..we should give  good reaction  in useful post and bad reaction in useless post.otherwise they will be demotivated who send for you useful post.  

Earn Post  Here you can express your views to forum members by expressing your own opinion.  There are a number of topics, and there are sections that need to be posted with relevant standards so that they can be easily understood so that people benefit.  And if they benefit, they will show you for reputation.  For good reputation, of course, posting to you on the basis of importance and things will benefit people.  And from this forum people can easily find out a lot.

I think only the best people and the best posts can receive a post.  For good reputation, of course, posting to you on the basis of importance and things will benefit people.